What's new

Ahmadinejad roars Iran and Pakistan won’t be scared off

as far as i know they pray slightly different from each other and some belief about prophets.

oh n sunni are not wahabi they both different creatures.
I didn't say what's the diff between shias and sunnis, I said what's the diff between shia and sunni mosques. Secur keeps saying that we don't have sunni mosques, I wanna know what that is.

Shias don't care about this stuff all that much. We don't care who's in the mosque. Tourists can even walk and take pics when people are praying and nobody will give a rat's ***.

This pic is from Iraq
24npiz7.jpg

Shiite tribal leaders attend Christmas mass at an Assyrian orthodox church in Baghdad, Iraq, Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2007. The church, which is located next to a Shiite mosque, hosted their neighbors for Christmas mass as a gesture of friendship.

wtf is a shia/sunni mosque?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone explain. I'm getting tired.

WTF is happening why are you guys ruining my thread. Its supposed to be good for both countries :hitwall:

not me actually me n abi were having great debate n talk but something happened someone changing subject n next guy on fire.

I didn't say what's the diff between shias and sunnis, I said what's the diff between shia and sunni mosques. Secur keeps saying that we don't have sunni mosques, I wanna know what that is.

Shias don't care about this stuff all that much. We don't care who's in the mosque. Tourists can even walk and take pics when people are praying and nobody will give a rat's ***.

This pic is from Iraq
24npiz7.jpg

wtf is a shia/sunni mosque?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone explain. I'm getting tired.

god sake they pray diff so they attend diff mosuqe due to this yara.

All these fake accounts are pathetic. Where are the mods?

smoking chars @Rafael

Last edited by a moderator:

This pic is from Iraq
24npiz7.jpg

sunnis and shias have separate mosques in pakistan, shia mosque is called imam bargah and sunni mosque is called masjid

BROTHERRRRRR INDIANNNNNN IS COMMINGGGG FOR A DEFENCE OF FILTHYYYYY KAAFIR IRANIANNNNN PARSIIIIIIIII BASTARDDDDDD BCCCCCC THESEEEEEE IRANIANSSSSSS ND INDIANSSSSSSS PLANNNNNN ND PLOTTTTTT ND PLAYYYYYYY TOGETHERRRRRR IN CALLABARATIONNNNNNN WITH FILTHYYYYYYY BRITISHERSSSSSS BROTHERRRRRR THESEEEEEEE FILTHYYYYYYYY IRANIANSSSSSS R ONLYYYYYY WEARINGGGGG THE CLOTHHHHHH OF ISLAMMMMMMM THESE IRANIANSSSSS HVE NOTHING 2 DO WITH ISLAMMMMMM THIS IS JUSTTTTTT THESE IRANIANSSSSSSS DRAMAAAAAA THIS ISLAMMMMMM THINGGGGG IS THESEEEEE FILTHYYYYY IRANIANSSSSSS DRAMAAAAA FOR THEIR POLITICALLLLL NEFARIOUS POLITICALLLLLL AGENDAAAAA THESEEEEE IRANIANSSSSS WANTTTTT 2 BREAKKKKKKK IRAQQQQQQQQ THTSSSS Y THESEEEEE IRANIANNNNNN BASTARDSSSSS CREATEDDDDDD PESHMERGA ND PPK THESE IRANIANSSSSS R ALSOOOOO DESTABLISING SYRIAAAAA WITH THEIR DOUBLE AGENTSSSSS MKOOOOO ONTOPPPPPP OF THT IRANIANNNNN AGENTSSSS ND IRANIANNNNNN NATIONALSSSSS ND IRANIANNNNNN DOUBLE AGENTSSSSSS MKOOOOOO R XPLODING BOMBSSSSS IN IRAQQQQQQ ND KILLINGGGGGG IRAQISSSSSSS THESEEEEE IRANIANSSSSSS PLOTTTTTTT ND PLANNNNNN AGAINSTTTTT EACHHHHHHH ND EVERY ISLAMICCCCCC COUNTRYYYYY WITH FILTHYYYYY INDIANSSSSSS ND FILTHYYYYYY BRITISHERSSSSS THESE IRANIANSSSSS DESTABLISEEEE EACHHHHHH ND EVERY ISLAMIC COUNTRY FOR THE INTERSTSSSSSS ND STRATEGIC PURPOSESSSSS OF INDIAAAAAA ND ISRAELLLLLL.

That's true iran has back stabbed pakistan and supporting bla, pkk and peshmerga.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3633490 said:
sunnis and shias have separate mosques in pakistan, shia mosque is called imam bargah and sunni mosque is called masjid

What's the difference though?

Secur said Iran must have seperate mosques but I wanna understand why. After 3 years of Pakistanis constantly saying this to me I've yet to understand what the diff between two mosques are. So you guys have different mosques? That's fantastic, now tell me what the diff is.

I'm slightly irritated b/c I keep having to have this discussion and never getting any answers.

"Iran doesn't allow sunni mosques"

my response: what is a sunni mosque and how is it different from a 'shia mosque'

Pakistani response: we have seperate mosques

my response: okay but wha's the difference?

Pakistani reponse: silence

Me false flagger ? :rofl:
Buddy tell this to the mods who keep banning you from this forum.

They haven't banned Tr-1 yet

They need to perm ban all Ottoman Turk's 1000 accounts

the guy is out of control lol

Back
Top Bottom