What's new

AHMADI houses being burnt in Gujranwala right now

much better than those who feel their religion is best and only legit.
How can you compare when you are not from the other category!

No one can feel the pain except those involved!

However being a Pakistani I feel pain for every loss in my land! So take your secularism elsewhere :tup:

Yes you did...he is an Ahmadi he can feel the pain while your croc remarks dont show pain but just opportunity to hit on Pakistan as you do in every thread!

And why is asking for the moderation team to do a check wrong? it is their job to take action if necessary! If you fear something dont crap about!

It's unfortunate that threads like these become a hysterical shouting match where some friends from across the border start implying that EVERY Pakistani is somewhow complacent in the attacks on minorities:tdown::tdown:

Last edited:
[Update] According to a report on locals TV channel, Samaa, a women and two children have died from the fires. A large Muslim mob was shown dancing in the streets while Ahmadi homes were being brunt and occupants killed.

It's unfortunate that threads like these become a hysterical shouting match where some friends from across the border start implying that EVERY Pakistani is somewhow complacent in the attacks on minorities:tdown::tdown:
I am sick of it that is why I call the mod team to make sure the thread serves its purpose for information and condemning not as a yard stick or someplace to dance about!

Your constitution declared them non-muslims because of mullah pressure. Knowing fully well in Pak lives of non-muslims are not in danger who are barely 3% but non-suni sects in hands of extremists.
They are non Muslims as they deny that Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) was not the last Prophet & their is another prophet after him which is their leader :), but that does not give anyone the right to kill them & people sitting in glass house should not throw stones at others... PERIOD

[Update] According to a report on locals TV channel, Samaa, a women and two children have died from the fires. A large Muslim mob was shown dancing in the streets while Ahmadi homes were being brunt and occupants killed.
What started the mob? Details? kissnay chabi di inko?

[Update] According to a local source who spoke on condition of anonymity, police and media have inaccurately introduced the notion that there were clashes between Ahmadi and non-Ahmadi groups

Mon ami, this cannot be true as its the most holy month if ramadan, please I request you check the source again. I feel very disturbed if its true (I hope not).

Mon ami, this cannot be true as its the most holy month if ramadan, please I request you check the source again. I feel very disturbed if its true (I hope not).

Either these people are on a concert or celebrating the death of Ahmadis.
Btk0LuaIMAESkR1.jpg+large.jpg

Three, including two minors, dead in Gujranwala clash
By Asad Kharal
Published: July 28, 2014

GUJRANWALA: Three of the same family including one woman and two minors were killed and several others were injured when angry mob set a house on fire in Arafat Colony, Ghur Dour road in Gujranwala.

According to details, clash started when an Ahmadi, Saqib s/o Ahmad Din, allegedly shared a blasphemous picture with Ejaz on Facebook.

Ejaz along with Zakariya s/o Imam Jama Masjid Sadiqia Qari Muhammad Hakim and others gathered outside Saqib’s house to protest.

Ahmadis were gathered at the Dr Sohail’s house when angry mob tried to attack the Shoail’s house. According to Ejaz the people from inside the house opened fire on protestors, in which Zakariya was injured.

After that angry mob set one house on fire, due to which Bashira Bibi, 30, and two minors including 8 months Hira, and 5 year old Kainat, died of suffocation, while seven others, including two women and were injured as they locked themselves up in their houses.

The injured have been transferred District Hospital Gujranwala.

SHO Peoples Colony Station Malik Asghar confirmed three casualties.

No arrest has been made till the filing of this report.

Tahir Imran, a BBC New Media Journalist & Social Media Producer for @BBCUrdu, reported that first Gujranwalla police DSP, Malik Afzal, "blatantly lied" that there were no attacks on Ahmadis at all.

just coz of that? what the hell is gujranwala full of?

I don't know never been there. Punjab has been a breeding ground of sectarian dogs. Our agencies have harboured and experimented with different terrorist organisations.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom