What's new

AHMADI houses being burnt in Gujranwala right now

images

"Pakistanis celebrate end of Ramdhan by burning down Ahmadi houses, " said Imarn Jattala, chief editor of Ahmadiyya Times, in a social media post.

Ahmadiyya Times | News Watch | Int'l Desk
Source/Credit: Ahmadiyya Times
By Staff report | July26, 2014

While the local police watched, Ahmadi houses are set on fire by a Islamist mob in People's Colony of Gujranwala town in the central Punjab, a Province of Pakistan.

The incident stated in the evening on Sunday, July 27th.

According to Mr. Saleem-ud Din, the Ahmadiyya community representative in Pakistan, the fire truck responding to to the fire were turned back by the mob and the local police is keeping away all help from the burning structures.

A large contingent of police was unwilling to stop the violent mob and multiple houses were on fire as of the last reports .

There is no confirmed information available yet as to the safety and security of the occupant of the houses on fire however unconfirmed reports say several women and children have sustained serious injuries and burns.

"Pakistanis celebrate end of Ramadan by burning down Ahmadi houses, " said Imarn Jattala, chief editor of Ahmadiyya Times, in a social media post.

[Update] According to a report on locals TV channel, Samaa, a women and two children have died from the fires. A large Muslim mob was shown dancing in the streets while Ahmadi homes were being brunt and occupants killed.

[Update] According to a local source who spoke on condition of anonymity, police and media have inaccurately introduced the notion that there were clashes between Ahmadi and non-Ahmadi groups.

"These were attacks on Ahmadis, pure and simple, the source said. "And those who tried to protect themselves from beatings were termed as 'clashing.'"

"Reporters like Asad Kharal of Express Tribune made a liberal use of the word 'clashes' and insinuated that Ahmadis started it when they attacked some individuals who have come to protest about blasphemous materials posted on Facebook," the source further added.

Tahir Imran, a BBC New Media Journalist & Social Media Producer for @BBCUrdu, reported that first Gujranwalla police DSP, Malik Afzal, "blatantly lied" that there were no attacks on Ahmadis at all.

"The DSP Poeple's Colony Malik Afzal termed the burning & ransacking of these houses as "protest on the road & burning few tires"," Tahir Imran posted in his Twitter timeline.

[Update] According to Ahmadiyya spokesperson, Mr. Saleem-ud Din, 3 Ahmadis have died from the fires and four other are critically injured. The dead are identified as 55 year old Bashiran Bibi, 7 year old Hira and her sister Kainat.

[Unconfirmed] According to one source, there might be as many as 10 homes already on fire, as of this update.

NOTE: Due to the constant stream of information, this post has been updated multiple times and subject to more updates.

Getting purer and purer.
For Pakistanis an Indian MP trying to force feed a canteen worker ( most likely without even knowing that he was a Muslim) is a bugger issue.
I don't think this thread will even extend beyond couple of pages unlike incident in India where that poor muslim was just fed some food went on for like 25 pages .. . hypocrites of the tallest order !

2 kids along with 55 year old lady killed in cold blood by purist!!!

Must be getting some more incentive for doing so in month of Ramadan.

But who cares -- where is the CHAPATI thread? @arp2041

Can we have the mods in for these disgusting remarks of people who are here to count pages or take a bite at Pakistan instead of at the event!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Chak Bamu @T-Faz @Adios Amigo @Emmie @blain2 @Fulcrum15 @Oscar @TaimiKhan

Strongly condemn the burning and killings of 3 Ahmedis! They are Pakistanis, and our constitution gives them protection! SHAME of security agencies & civil administration

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi Rajeeoon

Which rabid dog bit them (rioters) now?

Strongly condemn the burning and killings of 3 Ahmedis! They are Pakistanis, and our constitution gives them protection! SHAME of security agencies & civil administration

Your constitution declared them non-muslims because of mullah pressure. Knowing fully well in Pak lives of non-muslims are not in danger who are barely 3% but non-suni sects in hands of extremists.

Nice way to end Ramadhan. Kill some kafirs to get to heaven and 72 virgins.

Pakistanis celebrating after burning 2 little girls.
BtlMiFvCcAEj0Si.jpg

@Akheilos, like I said charity starts at home.
Also I want to offer condolence as I do not like using these events for political rhetoric but in west we are also facing increased radicalization and I hope we win against this front together insyallah. I will donate as much as I can but I am so broke right now :(

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Also I want to offer condolence as I do not like using these events for political rhetoric but in west we are also facing increased radicalization and I hope we win against this front together insyallah. I will donate as much as I can but I am so broke right now :(

Long time mon frere. :D

So much of cribbing.

Why shall not those lunatics be condemned who claim themselves purest of pure. Is there any other reason of persecuting ahmadiyas other than making world free of lesser pure?
I dont know but they are def not pure! And I dont think this event is joke worthy! Maybe you can and like to joke about shit happening in India but kindly dont do the same with Pakistan :enjoy:

And do you see anyone agreeing/ cheering to it except the few sarcastic remarks?

@Akheilos Did I said something different than what Jaanbaz has said?

Dont quote me if you have nothing to respond. Use report button rather than bothering me with an open crying to mods.
Yes you did...he is an Ahmadi he can feel the pain while your croc remarks dont show pain but just opportunity to hit on Pakistan as you do in every thread!

And why is asking for the moderation team to do a check wrong? it is their job to take action if necessary! If you fear something dont crap about!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom