What's new

History of Genocide of Muslims in India

Again, you did not understand the context of what I stated originally. You have not properly read what I stated, and have instead chosen to understand certain things in a way different than how it was said. Furthermore, your positioning this as if a binary choice has been made, speaks more of your lack of comprehension.

I do not wish to belabor my points any further, as you will just take them on another tangent.
Fine by me. I already stated my thoughts.

You speak as if background check was even required in this case. Pakistani support does little given the relations between the countries, recent OIC episode is a good example. It's not me but the rest of the world replies that, including Arab Akhis. Moreover, an Indian Hindu is far better ally than a Pakistani Muslim simply because of being a citizen and hence having influence and say - our approach must not alienate them.

Is there any other country that raises a voice FOR YOU in the international stage? Maldives aur Bangladesh tak tou chup rehte hain. Ek hai country aap ke West pe jo aap ke liye awaaz utha leta hai. Thora grateful hojayein ge tou kuch bura nahi hojayega.

The sarkari Muslim a la Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi is strong with @Naofumi

Is there any other country that raises a voice FOR YOU in the international stage? Maldives aur Bangladesh tak tou chup rehte hain. Ek hai country aap ke West pe jo aap ke liye awaaz utha leta hai. Thora grateful hojayein ge tou kuch bura nahi hojayega.
I am grateful, of course but not at the cost of long-term consideration..

The sarkari Muslim a la Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi is strong with @Naofumi
Owaisi don't like Pakistan too, I am much more conceding than even Owaisi's stance...

I really don't understand this aversion to Pakistan saying anything. If the US or UK had said something, then every Indian Muslim would be jumping with joy.

Much of this was based on the belief that if Pakistan says something, then Indian Muslims will suffer. Well, Indian Muslims suffer regardless. Pakistan saying or not saying anything has no bearing on the outcome. In any case, Pakistan and Pakistanis can just offer statements and sympathies, nothing more. So why get pissed off over that?

I really don't understand this aversion to Pakistan saying anything. If the US or UK had said something, then every Indian Muslim would be jumping with joy.

Much of this was based on the belief that if Pakistan says something, then Indian Muslims will suffer. Well, Indian Muslims suffer regardless. Pakistan saying or not saying anything has no bearing on the outcome. In any case, Pakistan and Pakistanis can just offer statements and sympathies, nothing more. So why get pissed off over that?
Haalaat badlein ge mere dost. I don't know when. But itni nafrat pe mubni koi bhi mulk ziada dair chal nahi sakta. Ya tou full on Rohingya style genocide ho jata hai (jo 250 million Muslims ka ho nahi sakta) ya phir civil war toot parti hai. You guys need to plan for the future. Ke jab finally kuch ho tou you are in a position to claim a state for yourself.

That's a defeatist attitude, for achieving goals, we should be conscious and deliberate, at least for optics.

Optics? Lol....okay.

Do you realize that you are just pandering to the boundaries set by the various shades of Sanghis? The boundary gets smaller every time.

Optics? Lol....okay.

Do you realize that you are just pandering to the boundaries set by the various shades of Sanghis? The boundary gets smaller every time.
Optics are everything, otherwise why do you think US created false witnesses to invade Kuwait? Or claimed false WMD? Or Godi media's existence itself, even before 2014, it was all optics - media used specific keywords for specific optics which it don't use now. I don't know how stating the obvious makes me Sanghi but nevermind.

Optics are everything, otherwise why do you think US created false witnesses to invade Kuwait? Or claimed false WMD? Or Godi media's existence itself, even before 2014, it was all optics - media used specific keywords for specific optics which it don't use now. I don't know how stating the obvious makes me Sanghi but nevermind.

Wow...you really are all over the place.

Lol, should I take it as appreciation?

Usually it is a good thing, indicating that you are well read. But not in this case. You can subtract 10 points from your grade.

Back
Top Bottom