What's new

History of Genocide of Muslims in India

You speak as if background check was even required in this case. Pakistani support does little given the relations between the countries, recent OIC episode is a good example. It's not me but the rest of the world replies that, including Arab Akhis. Moreover, an Indian Hindu is far better ally than a Pakistani Muslim simply because of being a citizen and hence having influence and say - our approach must not alienate them.
Did you become Hindu?

If not, may be you should.

Genocide of muslims?!!!

Surprising, are muslims native to India?
They are not...so, how is genocide of people who don't belong to the land ever happen?

If it is about invaders, well, you can hardly call killing of people invading your lands as genocide.

Disgusting as you are, it is not surprising that you are supporting the killings of individuals.

Ask Indian Muslims themselves if they'd rather come to Pakistan or stay and resist the eroding of their heritage and legacy.

If we evacuate Indian Muslims tomorrow hypothetically speaking, mughal history in India will be erased. Indian Muslims are custodians of the same recent history that contributed to our own nation. We know that Modi, Yogi and Shah would gladly erase mughal and Islamic heritage from the history books - they even cry about this in foreign countries like they give a damn - hence Pakistan will encourage Indian Muslims to proudly defend their legacy. It's their home that they built. Why should they leave? Anyway, you're asking the wrong person. Ask Indian Muslims.

I think we too have "erased"Chandragupta, Raja Dahir, Ashoka, Taxila....from our History books. Haven't we?....What our Hindus have been reduced to?

Hypocrisy is in our blood.....

If it is about invaders, well, you can hardly call killing of people invading your lands as genocide.

Excellent point.

There is a grey line there however.

What happens if the invader settles down on your land.

Is he still the invader and at what point does killing him move from rightful defence to genocide?

What if the invader marries a local woman and has kids with her.

Same questions.

Cheers, Doc

Disgusting as you are, it is not surprising that you are supporting the killings of individuals.

Facts are always disgusting.

At one point, whole of Pakistan & Afganistan was Hindus & Buddhists.
Now...thats what we call a genocide.

Perhaps you think natives being attacked and killed by outsiders is halal...

Can you, for once, acknowledge the grief that we have gone through? Does our situation deserve no concern because of the mistreatment of other minorities in other countries?

Aww so cute. Can you once acknowledge what you lot make one go through, or its just perpetual victim card you want to play.

Or even better, lets celebrate conversion of Hagia Sophia into a mosque.

Or why not you start a thread of muslim atrocities on non muslims since Islam inception? Especially region called India where Islamic invader came to loot, uninvited.

Hypocrite like you make me sound like a right winger while having 9/10 friends as muslims in a muslim majority city.

Aww so cute. Can you once acknowledge what you lot make one go through, or its just perpetual victim card you want to play.

Or even better, lets celebrate conversion of Hagia Sophia into a mosque.

Or why not you start a thread of muslim atrocities on non muslims since Islam inception? Especially region called India where Islamic invader came to loot, uninvited.

Hypocrite like you make me sound like a right winger while having 9/10 friends as muslims in a muslim majority city.

I did start a thread like that. The Islamic Genocide of Zoroastrians.

I was banned for a month and the thread deleted.

Reason: Peddling false narratives of history.

Cheers, Doc

I think we too have "erased"Chandragupta, Raja Dahir, Ashoka, Taxila....from our History books. Haven't we?....What our Hindus have been reduced to?

Hypocrisy is in our blood.....
We will preserve that which is Pakistani. That includes the likes of Porus, Pingala, Chanakiya and the entirety of the IVC. That you feel that these parts of Pakistan's pre-Islamic heritage are "erased" is of no consequence to actual Pakistanis.

Naturally, it does bring great pain to Indian Hindus who falsely co-opt another nation's history and legacy as their own because their own civilisation was dancing around mudhuts at the time when ours was reaching the heights of Egypt and Babylon.

@PAKISTANFOREVER it seems that many pdf folks continue to subtly implant the suggestion that we should devalue Pakistani heritage on the basis of religion. We should watch out for such religious extremism that occasionally slips out from characters like this @Adonis

We will preserve that which is Pakistani. That includes the likes of Porus, Pingala, Chanakiya and the entirety of the IVC. That you feel that these parts of Pakistan's pre-Islamic heritage are "erased" is of no consequence to actual Pakistanis.

Naturally, it does bring great pain to Indian Hindus who falsely co-opt another nation's history and legacy as their own because their own civilisation was dancing around mudhuts at the time when ours was reaching the heights of Egypt and Babylon.

@PAKISTANFOREVER it seems that many pdf folks continue to subtly implant the suggestion that we should devalue Pakistani heritage on the basis of religion. We should watch out for such religious extremism that occasionally slips out from characters like this @Adonis

Pakistani heritage is Pakistani heritage. It corresponds to ALL the civilisations that have existed in the area that is modern day Pakistan. That goes for our non-Muslim ancestors too. This has got NOTHING to do with non-Pakistanis WHATSOEVER.

PS This adonis is probably not even a Pakistani. Most likely a gangu false-flagger. He previously claimed that indians have invented many things. When I told him to list them and provide the evidence he never responded....... :disagree: ......:lol:

Individuals that are, without a doubt, not just natives of the land but also citizens of the country who have and their ancestors have, played an important role in the natural evolution of the region that would be called India. To declare all Muslims to be foreigners or outsiders is woefully ignorant but a narrative that has been peddled sometime, most notably being the works of gowalker on this issue, (who is revered by the RSS) and he peddled the theory that all Muslims are foreigners and should either be expelled or simply surrender to the will of the majority as they cannot claim special treatment as a right and anything, even second class citizen rights should be received as a grateful gift from the hindu majority. Infact he played a leading role from hindu side of the two nation theory. A person that claims that he does not support the RSS ideology or gowalker and yet peddles the theory that Muslims are foreigners and should be grateful that they are not being killed enmasse is contradicting himself and is a secret admirer of theirs.

The role indian Muslims have played in united indian concept and later on in trying to make india a success cannot be understated and this is entirely documented stuff. It would even be absolutely flawed to blame the pakistani support entirely on indian Muslims as many of them played a prominent role in opposing the league. They held meetings, held workshops, led campaigns and all of this is documented stuff in the news and works of the Raj.

The current indian muslim generation does have greivances but that doesn't mean that they are not loyal and the constant psychological attacks to peddle them as something foreign or to declare them as pakistani agents would be an attack on perhaps some of the most loyal people of the country.

1. Pakistani heritage is Pakistani heritage. It corresponds to ALL the civilisations that have existed in the area that is modern day Pakistan. That goes for our non-Muslim ancestors too. This has got NOTHING to do with non-Pakistanis WHATSOEVER.

PS This adonis is probably not even a Pakistani. Most likely a gangu false-flagger. He previously claimed that indians have invented many things. When I told him to list them and provide the evidence he never responded....... :disagree: ......:lol:

1. Why it is not part of your curriculum them?
2. What is gangu?...yes am' not Pakistani but Kiwi (of Pakistani descent)...any problem?

for my previous post, I didn't said they (Indian) invented but contributed/known for.... I gave reference of studies imparted in western universities...you want proof...google...if too lazy..forget...I am not here to convince you...people like you can't be convinced.

Back
Top Bottom