What's new

History of Genocide of Muslims in India

because Muslims have ruled Hindu majority Hindustan from 10th century till 19th which is not digestible to Hindu supremacists ..

Mongols(Persian mogals) ruled some parts of North India may be today pak and bd...... as South Indian i don't know about any of them.

IS facts == islamophobia.

Even my district RAJA/King prodigy STILL LIVES IN HIS PALACE (govt take over rest of the property) and u call some deserts barbarians ruled entire India. :rofl::rofl:
Your post is reported for spreading islamophobia here ..

FYI, those who you call barbarians gave culture to Hindustan .. this music, food, Biryani, clothing sense, architecture, systematic governance is all a gift of Muslim rulers.. which still haunts Hindu terrorist mindset that’s why there is hardly a year in past seven decades when Muslims are not attacked by Hindu mobs ..

Why are you wasting your time on an American Muslim?

There are Indian Muslims here who we would be better served engaging with.

People do not understand the definition of genocide firstly.

But of course the title will remain.

I have no problem engaging with any Muslim that does not go all "Islamic" on me and says things like Gazwa-e-Hind. I don't understand how to engage with those.

There are two different things here. One is a governmental response, and the other is a general public response.

I am talking about the people and not the government. Some of the Pakistani members here are consistent in their support of Muslims all over the world. But a lot are scared to criticize the Chinese even on a forum where everyone is anonymous.

At the end, we are Muslims of India and deserve better than what we have been given. We just want to live in dignity and safety in India, where justice is served. Sadly, over the last 40 years or so, our situation has deteriorated.

There have been a large number of anti Muslim riots in India.

For most of India's existence, the rioters did not have the backing of the people in power. The current national government is different.

This government came to power with two groups of supporters. The hardcore bhakts and those that hoped for a better economic performance that what the UPA gave. The second group is not very happy with this government. So maybe things will change with the next elections.

I am talking about the people and not the government. Some of the Pakistani members here are consistent in their support of Muslims all over the world. But a lot are scared to criticize the Chinese even on a forum where everyone is anonymous.

No disagreement with you here. It is indeed disheartening. As a minority I can relate a lot with the Uighurs, and sympathize with their plight.

Personally, I don't think they are scared. I think most simply refuse to believe what is going on in there, and think it all as US propaganda.

There have been a large number of anti Muslim riots in India.

For most of India's existence, the rioters did not have the backing of the people in power. The current national government is different.

This government came to power with two groups of supporters. The hardcore bhakts and those that hoped for a better economic performance that what the UPA gave. The second group is not very happy with this government. So maybe things will change with the next elections.

In my opinion, things will have to get a lot worse and bloodier before anything improves. The hate that is in the hearts of people will not just go away with an election setback.

So you aren't going to take me seriously because I appreciated some words from Pakistanis?

By and large, individual Pakistanis are more sympathetic to our plight.
But is not this is the case of simple religious bigotry? I mean Pakistani Hindus along with other minorities are persecuted too so they supporting us seems hypocrites.

I welcome all words of support, regardless of agenda or geopolitics.
I don't think this approach is useful, consider CAA, is not this the same religious brotherhood that is the basis for its support? If we go down on the same path, then we won't have any rational argument left against that.

Dude, the comparison of scale is irrelevant (which is debatable itself [1][2][3]), the problem is selectivity - I think we should condemn every type of bigotry and NOT brush it under the carpet.

But is not this is the case of simple religious bigotry? I mean Pakistani Hindus along with other minorities are persecuted too so they supporting us seems hypocrites.

I don't think this approach is useful, consider CAA, is not this the same religious brotherhood that is the basis for its support? If we go down on the same path, then we won't have any rational argument left against that.

You're just arguing for the sake of it, and not understanding the context of the arguments I made.

You're just arguing for the sake of it, and not understanding the context of the arguments I made.
I understood as I could, actually, read the whole damn thread. My simple point is that praising Pakistani support is hypocritical in the face of minority abuse in their own country, IF they are claiming higher moral ground then Indian Hindus otherwise everyone should be kind for victims of oppression but without putting themselves on higher ground. My 2 cents.

I understood as I could, actually, read the whole damn thread. My simple point is that praising Pakistani support is hypocritical in the face of minority abuse in their own country, IF they are claiming higher moral ground then Indian Hindus otherwise everyone should be kind for victims of oppression but without putting themselves on higher ground. My 2 cents.

Okay. I guess we should check the antecedents of every one that chooses to help us, or speak up for us. We certainly do have the luxury to do a background check on everyone that speaks two words of support for us.

Next time, when you take any help (in any matter) from anyone in the world, please be sure to check their entire background, and make sure that they never committed any crimes in their life, and beyond that, make sure that the the country or ethnic group they are from, has never had any history of abuse.

Okay. I guess we should check the antecedents of every one that chooses to help us, or speak up for us. We certainly do have the luxury to do a background check on everyone that speaks two words of support for us.

Next time, when you take any help (in any matter) from anyone in the world, please be sure to check their entire background, and make sure that they never committed any crimes in their life, and beyond that, make sure that the the country or ethnic group they are from, has never had any history of abuse.
You speak as if background check was even required in this case. Pakistani support does little given the relations between the countries, recent OIC episode is a good example. It's not me but the rest of the world replies that, including Arab Akhis. Moreover, an Indian Hindu is far better ally than a Pakistani Muslim simply because of being a citizen and hence having influence and say - our approach must not alienate them.

You speak as if background check was even required in this case. Pakistani support does little given the relations between the countries, recent OIC episode is a good example. It's not me but the rest of the world replies that, including Arab Akhis. Moreover, an Indian Hindu is far better ally than a Pakistani Muslim simply because of being a citizen and hence having influence and say - our approach must not alienate them.

Again, you did not understand the context of what I stated originally. You have not properly read what I stated, and have instead chosen to understand certain things in a way different than how it was said. Furthermore, your positioning this as if a binary choice has been made, speaks more of your lack of comprehension.

I do not wish to belabor my points any further, as you will just take them on another tangent.

Back
Top Bottom