What's new

AHMADI houses being burnt in Gujranwala right now

Nothing new here,,,,still its all gaza,gaza,gaza,gaza................
Same in india,riots in saharanpur but its gazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:tdown:

مجھے ایک دوست کہہ رہا ہے کہ تم نے اردو میں بات کرنا ہے تو کہیں اور چلے جاو
مرزائی کی یہ جو پوسٹ ہے وہ آپ کو نظر نہیں آتی جو اردو میں اپنے منگھڑت پیغام کو لانچ کر رہا ہے
میرا پیغام دوربارہ حاضر ہے

aapka pegham ya apkay molvie sahib ka pegham? molvi sahib ko boliye woh khud he PDF par hazir ho jain. Akhir aapkay molvi sahib bhi is na cheez say mill lain. Phir molvi sahib khud he rotay hoay PDF say tashreef lay dain gain. Shukria!:D

مرزائی کی یہ جو پوسٹ ہے وہ آپ کو نظر نہیں آتی جو اردو میں اپنے منگھڑت پیغام کو لانچ کر رہا ہے
Sachi bat Urdu alphabets likhne mein keya koi takleef hai? Btw why so shy to use your original nick, samne ate bhi nahi saf chupte bhi nahi:rabi:

What did the Ahmadis do, though? Well, it doesn't matter in the big picture, just kill them on accusation, burn their homes and collect war booty! You need not provide an excuse, we have shown these CIA agents their rightful place.

1953 Lahore riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1974 Anti-Ahmadiyya riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2005 attack on Ahmadi mosque in Mandi Bahauddin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

May 2010 attacks on Ahmadi mosques in Lahore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These all happened before the Israeli attack on Gaza. I wish Pakistanis would for once stop cooking up wild conspiracy theories and just look in the mirror. The problems in Pakistan reverberate from within, not without.

No Ahmadi can even think of disrespecting Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). You moron. Get of your ignorant high horse.

Your so called religious thinking itself disrespect to Islam and its beliefs and many times you people made religious violations.
You people are actually super retarded so you are banned. Legitimate decision indeed. Thanks to Ahmadi idiots that they gradually left Pakistan. Stay away from our country and religion. O yes, take rest of stupids too.

Your so called religious thinking itself disrespect to Islam and its beliefs and many times you people made religious violations.
You people are actually super retarded so you are banned. Legitimate decision indeed. Thanks to Ahmadi idiots that they gradually left Pakistan. Stay away from our country and religion. O yes, take rest of stupids too.
In 3000 over posts and NO thanks you got? Get two three more life and come back again and for Allah Almighty sake don't involve your RELIGION with the Religion Mohammad PBUH bring and also please Let Jinnah's Pakistan away from your mullah's Pakistan.

In 3000 over posts and NO thanks you got? Get two three more life and come back again and for Allah Almighty sake don't involve your RELIGION with the Religion Mohammad PBUH bring and also please Let Jinnah's Pakistan away from your mullah's Pakistan.

I am not participating in forum to get bullcrap thanks from any one, we don't want and there will not be a mulla oriented Pakistan but free from retards including those who violate our religious laws so got what i am saying.
O yes, kind of Jinnah's Pakistan which we are looking for doesn't need people who haven't democratic thinking, disrespect to social justice and even disrespect to manhood and Ahmadi's perfectly fixed into it.

Blah blah. Rage more kid. I am an AHMADI MUSLIM. Does that hurt your feelings Mr. Emo aka endangered specie aka sarkari muslim. Rage, I don't care. Your beliefs are disrespectful to Islam actually, your people kill, rape etc like your beloved Taliban, actually are violations. You celebrate eid with killing innocent women and children. You are just like the quraish. Your end will be the same as the Quraish. InshAllah. All you can do right now is rage. :taz:

And don't worry, all Ahmadis will return to Pakistan to take care of your mullah cult. Just wait and see.

Blah blah. Rage more kid. I am an AHMADI MUSLIM. Does that hurt your feelings Mr. Emo aka endangered specie aka sarkari muslim. Rage, I don't care. Your beliefs are disrespectful to Islam actually, your people kill, rape etc like your beloved Taliban, actually are violations. You celebrate eid with killing innocent women and children. You are just like the quraish. Your end will be the same as the Quraish. InshAllah. All you can do right now is rage. :taz:

And don't worry, all Ahmadis will return to Pakistan to take care of your mullah cult. Just wait and see.

everybody free to live in illusions so keep living in fool's paradise.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom