What's new

Ah-64E and Karachi .Need to think about Pakistan Army Navy and Air Force Performance of the Past .

syed zia Hassan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
in Kargil War India Air force Mig-21s shot down Pakistan Navy Atlantic and killing 16 persons on board. and how quick counter by Pakistani All Forces. Its really high Question Mark ? you all respectable members very well known about that.. According to that Area Run of Kutch along with Sindh and Indian Border just 278 Km Away from Karachi cost ... 1965_rann_kutch.gif Sindh is very week area to defend .Navy can not Cover the all Sea Area. Indian Navy is much more Powerful then Pakistan Navy its not a new talk ..but Pakistan is now not a condition to face with regular Machines. be realistic India Got very huge Advantage of the war of terrorism. Pakistan loss of Humen life which are not replaced and also loss everything.fund relations and build up huge unsuitability. My point is simple, U.S.A give everything to India now .. What Pakistan replies in that matter. China is only support to Pakistan. but its not a war time its time to Balance the situation ..like 1983 Pakistan Got F-16s for Afghan War and India worry for the long time and still worry for F-16s and its pilots. so time change now. forget Nuclear facilities. its give nothing and use less ..Pakistan not control the Load shading of Electricity. why spend billions of $ ...People of Pakistan live in dreams. not need to attack by Nuclear by any country its just a threat policy. Regular weapons is much need to balance between two fools countries. They forget the basic necessary to provide their nations and spend $ to weapons ..that foreign policy to sale weapons ...... any how Where Pakistan is Stand now .. when Pakistan believe and trust their own LEGs? New Generation make everything Just spend $ to them and see the result .. Please dont say that we can not do that because of IMF policy... Its hard time of Pakistan ..is that any Way to Recover their souls

in Kargil War India Air force Mig-21s shot down Pakistan Navy Atlantic and killing 16 persons on board. and how quick counter by Pakistani All Forces. Its really high Question Mark ? you all respectable members very well known about that.. According to that Area Run of Kutch along with Sindh and Indian Border just 278 Km Away from Karachi cost ... View attachment 460355 Sindh is very week area to defend .Navy can not Cover the all Sea Area. Indian Navy is much more Powerful then Pakistan Navy its not a new talk ..but Pakistan is now not a condition to face with regular Machines. be realistic India Got very huge Advantage of the war of terrorism. Pakistan loss of Humen life which are not replaced and also loss everything.fund relations and build up huge unsuitability. My point is simple, U.S.A give everything to India now .. What Pakistan replies in that matter. China is only support to Pakistan. but its not a war time its time to Balance the situation ..like 1983 Pakistan Got F-16s for Afghan War and India worry for the long time and still worry for F-16s and its pilots. so time change now. forget Nuclear facilities. its give nothing and use less ..Pakistan not control the Load shading of Electricity. why spend billions of $ ...People of Pakistan live in dreams. not need to attack by Nuclear by any country its just a threat policy. Regular weapons is much need to balance between two fools countries. They forget the basic necessary to provide their nations and spend $ to weapons ..that foreign policy to sale weapons ...... any how Where Pakistan is Stand now .. when Pakistan believe and trust their own LEGs? New Generation make everything Just spend $ to them and see the result .. Please dont say that we can not do that because of IMF policy... Its hard time of Pakistan ..is that any Way to Recover their souls

You are right, and I agree in many points, but you must try to write better English, its terrible to read your posts, try to read everyday English newspaper for example and listen to english radio every day.

What are you trying to say? Kindly mention it one smooth line. How Apache is related to Karachi?

in Kargil War India Air force Mig-21s shot down Pakistan Navy Atlantic and killing 16 persons on board. and how quick counter by Pakistani All Forces. Its really high Question Mark ? you all respectable members very well known about that.. According to that Area Run of Kutch along with Sindh and Indian Border just 278 Km Away from Karachi cost ... View attachment 460355 Sindh is very week area to defend .Navy can not Cover the all Sea Area. Indian Navy is much more Powerful then Pakistan Navy its not a new talk ..but Pakistan is now not a condition to face with regular Machines. be realistic India Got very huge Advantage of the war of terrorism. Pakistan loss of Humen life which are not replaced and also loss everything.fund relations and build up huge unsuitability. My point is simple, U.S.A give everything to India now .. What Pakistan replies in that matter. China is only support to Pakistan. but its not a war time its time to Balance the situation ..like 1983 Pakistan Got F-16s for Afghan War and India worry for the long time and still worry for F-16s and its pilots. so time change now. forget Nuclear facilities. its give nothing and use less ..Pakistan not control the Load shading of Electricity. why spend billions of $ ...People of Pakistan live in dreams. not need to attack by Nuclear by any country its just a threat policy. Regular weapons is much need to balance between two fools countries. They forget the basic necessary to provide their nations and spend $ to weapons ..that foreign policy to sale weapons ...... any how Where Pakistan is Stand now .. when Pakistan believe and trust their own LEGs? New Generation make everything Just spend $ to them and see the result .. Please dont say that we can not do that because of IMF policy... Its hard time of Pakistan ..is that any Way to Recover their souls

What are you trying to say? Kindly mention it one smooth line. How Apache is related to Karachi?
one respectable member tell me that if Ah-64E in Karachi then what happen.. I reply to the detail

one respectable member tell me that if Ah-64E in Karachi then what happen.. I reply to the detail
We demanded AH64D back during Musharaf era but managed to get few 2nd hand AH1 Cobras and refurbishment/upgrade of few already in our stock.
We are dealing with AH1Z now, so there is no longer any need for Apache or Gladiators.

Just a small correction but the Atlantique incident took place a month after the Kargil war, not during the Kargil war. That's why it was such a big deal.

I urge you to please write in short sentences and communicate your points orderly. You might have a valid point here but is it extremely difficult to sift through your post and find it.

combat radius of AH64D is 263 nm. Karachi is 174KM from the nearest Indian border. So figure it out yourself. a round trip will be of approx 348KM from the nearest Indian border. An Apache can not make that long a round trip on a combat load.

So now you can sleep easy at night!!!

Bro you need to start making some sense to your thinking. Put some logic behind your questions and observations my friend.

combat radius of AH64D is 263 nm. Karachi is 174KM from the nearest Indian border. So figure it out yourself. a round trip will be of approx 348KM from the nearest Indian border. An Apache can not make that long a round trip on a combat load.

So now you can sleep easy at night!!!

Bro you need to start making some sense to your thinking. Put some logic behind your questions and observations my friend.
I believe 263nm is the combat range, not radius, which would further strengthen your argument.
But, it is the combat range, not ferry range.
So, 263nm = 487km can easily do a round trip to Karachi (350km) with combat load and possibly manoeuvres.

Heart touching, but bro, why i was not able to find any mention of Ah-64 in your opening post after you have dedicated the TITLE of the thread to the helicopter?

you guys very well understand my points .that good. Look Ah-64-E is start of the Art Machine and new version of this AH-64s, Its not about the count the radius of nm.etc
Heart touching, but bro, why i was not able to find any mention of Ah-64 in your opening post after you have dedicated the TITLE of the thread to the helicopter?
..My title is worry about the AH-64E. its "psychology under pressure" is building .. I am trying to reduced the pressure and trying to wake up national forget it and do it what ever you have.but First trust your nation

We demanded AH64D back during Musharaf era but managed to get few 2nd hand AH1 Cobras and refurbishment/upgrade of few already in our stock.
We are dealing with AH1Z now, so there is no longer any need for Apache or Gladiators.
Plus no gunships can take on fighter jets , but i can asure you this time PAF has sufficient power to deal any aggresion by india , at the time of kargill pakistan was under sanctioned for.explodin its nucks , & at time our airforce doesnt havr the sufficient technical assistance , parts to keep our jets in the air , but now we arent depending on any tom.dick n harry , cause we hve our self made THUNDERS to check any aggression

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom