What's new

Agni-VI to have longer reach (10,000 km)

:cheers: While developing they should look forward the missile guiding, accuracy and speed carefully as one could not give way for failure. Agni 5 Clearly has an impact over the relationship with china. Indirectly India also sends a message to Russian Federation and the european union by putting them in attacking range. Well Done India.

India will most likely participate in Ballistic missile threat or security conferences organized by NATO or Russia to ease any concerns.

I simply stated a fact, confirmed by your DRDO. Agni-5's guidance systems are imported not indigenously manufactured! Feeling humiliated now?
Confirmed by DRDO ??? You are such an @ss. Why don't you stay in single thread and discuss it out instead of running everywhere

though india has transparency in defense there are few secret lies.

1. MIG25 was heavily guarded secret.
2. Arihant
3. No one knew our nuclear capability, we had nukes in 80s.
4. LRSAM,
and so on.

Some people say that about SLBMs too till they heard of K series. Everything isnt declared or told to public specially in defence field. You never know

agree wid u, we are on the same page.

First you divert Russian civilian space exploration rocket guidance systems to make your Agni-5, now you want to target Russia and Western Europe with your Agni-6! Time for China, UK and Russia to get together and put india back in its place :)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/174295-agni-5-guidance-imported-russia-drdo.html

So you are trying to act smart hunh... altered the heading yourself and now using it as source to your baseless claims!!..where does it say in the article, you have provided..that guidance system is imported from Russia??!!

though india has transparency in defense there are few secret lies.

1. MIG25 was heavily guarded secret.
2. Arihant
3. No one knew our nuclear capability, we had nukes in 80s.
4. LRSAM,
and so on.

agree wid u, we are on the same page.

can u shed some more light on this matter dude???

can u shed some more light on this matter dude???

I can not. But remember MMRCA thread where i said , i had strong information that Rafael is winner. Tht time everyone was talking about EFT to be winner. In fct every one was sure of rafael defeat.

Most missiles these days isnt declared success without Mr Sino challenged giving his stamp of approval on it :lol:

totaly agree with dude...i got reported for fun..nothing like troll..then i barred from posting for 24 hrs..look at this chinki minki troll....:fie: height of Surdas :pdf:

Its not like only Mr Sinochallenged can provide entertainment , so can we ..... Its just that we prefer to stay within limits .

ICBMs by country

Russia
R-36 SS-9 Scarp
R-36M2 Voevoda / SS-18 Satan
UR-100N 15A30 / SS-19 Stiletto
RT-2PM Topol / 15Zh58 / SS-25 Sickle
RT-2UTTKh Topol M / SS-27 / RS12M1 / RS12M2 / RT2PM2
RS-24: MIRV-equipped.
R-29R SS-N-18 Stingray
R-29RK SS-N-18 Stingray Mod 2
R-29RL MIRV-equipped/SS-N-18 Stingray Mod 3
R-29RM MIRV-equipped/SS-N-23 Skiff
R-29RMU Sineva MIRV-equipped/SS-N-23 Skiff mode 2
RSM-56 Bulava MIRV-equipped/SS-NX-30 Expected to enter service in 2012.

United States
Minuteman III (LGM-30G): launched from silo—as of May 2009, there are 450 Minuteman III missiles in active inventory
Trident (UGM-93A/B) SLBM: Trident II (D5) was first deployed in 1990 and is planned to be deployed past 2020 (11,300 kilometres (7,000 mi) range).

People's Republic of China
DF-4 (CSS-3): 1975, silo-based, 5,500 km
DF-4 improved (CSS-3): 1975, silo-based, 7,000 km
DF-5 (CSS-4): 1981, silo based, 13,000 km
DF-5A (CSS-4): 1983, road-mobile, 15,000 km
DF-31 (CSS-9): 2006, road mobile, 7,200-8,000 km range.
DF-31A (CSS-9 Mod-2): 2007, road-mobile, >13,000 km
JL-1:1,700 km (JL-1)/2,500 km (JL-1A)
JL-2 (CSS-NX-4): 2009, SLBM, 14,000 km
DF-41 (CSS-X-10): 2010, road-mobile,15,000 km, MIRV-12

United Kingdom
The United Kingdom only deploys United States constructed submarine launched ICBMs. The UK contributes towards the development of the U.S. constructed missiles which it uses and develops its own warheads.
Trident II (D5): SLBM currently used by the Royal Navy and planned to be deployed until the 2050s.

France
France only deploys submarine launched ICBMs, with all land based ones decommissioned
M45: In service.
M51.1: Expected to enter service in 2010.
M51.2: Expected to enter service in 2015.

India:tup:
Agni-V: road and rail mobile missile with a range of 6,000 km, and is expected to enter service in 2014-15.
Agni-VI: (6,000-10,000 km) [Speculated]
Surya: (10,000-16,000 km) [Speculated]

North Korea
North Korea currently does not have any ICBM in its inventory.
Taepodong-2 (4,000–9,000 km range)

Last but not least ISRAEL :tongue:
Jericho III is a road mobile ICBM which entered service in 2008 believed to carry nuclear warheads. The Jericho III is believed to be a three-stage solid propellant missile with a payload of 1,000 to 1,300 kg. It is possible for the missile to be equipped with a single 750 kg nuclear warhead or MIRV warheads. It has an estimated launch weight of 30,000 kg and a length of 15.5 m with a width of 1.56 m. It may be similar to an upgraded and re-designed Shavit satellite launch vehicle, produced by Israel Aerospace Industries with longer first and second-stage motors. It is estimated that it has a range of 4,800 to 11,500 km [7] (2,982 to 7,180 miles).[8] In November 2011, Israel successfully test fired an ICBM believed to be an upgraded version of the Jericho III.[9]

i'm posting some link which'll show that your ICBM and miniaturised nukes are gifts from Henry Kissinger...now tell me...how are you feeling???

kalkitv - Thermonuclear Nukes. Hydrogen Bomb- Miniature W-88 Hydrogen Bomb (1050) Kalki Gaur
The difference is China reverse engineered USA technology and we can make it on our own. india has to import component because it cannot indigenously manufacture. Your inventory of Agni-5 is limited by your inventory of Russian guidance systems.

Back
Top Bottom