What's new

Agni III Test Tomorrow.

our weapons were tested to yield 45 kilotons and scientist claim that they can make it upto 300 kilotons of yield, no one knows true story

but its a fact that we have tested only a 45 ton fission device only.

now we can put a true thermonuclear fusion device there but its untested,,,its plain and simple.

also was this another version of agni-3??

can anyone tell me whether agni has been inducted or not??

but its a fact that we have tested only a 45 ton fission device only.

now we can put a true thermonuclear fusion device there but its untested,,,its plain and simple.

The yield was restricted to 45KT for a number of reasons .

Theoretically it's yield can be increased to 200KT and many sources indicate that we already have operationally deployed the 200KT TN warhead .

also was this another version of agni-3??

No , same old version of A3 , IMO .

can anyone tell me whether agni has been inducted or not??

Agni3 has been inducted and is in limited production .

One user trial has already been successfully conducted .

The next test will be the second and last user trial after which mass production will start .

Deice tested was of 200 KT and yield was reduced to curtail damage to near by villages.

sorry i have read extensively on this

we indeed used only 45 kt to test ,,,thats what stands as test.had we used 200kt then it was a diff thing

but we haven't tested any fusion device,that is a gamechanger

then was this a test for improved agni 3 or just a regular one by selecting a random missile

This will be a regular test but they may try new technology they developed for A4 and A5.
i don't need to man

fusion devices yield more energy than fission

its a scientific fact

Did I say otherwise? I only say that 45 KT device was a fusion one and not fission as you stated.

This will be a regular test but they may try new technology they developed for A4 and A5.

Did I say otherwise? I only say that 45 KT device was a fusion one and not fission as you stated.

it was a fission one
everyone knows about it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom