What's new

Agni III Test Tomorrow.

Ofcourse 60-100m is great for a nuclear missile. No, during the boost phase, the missile is guided only roughly because of the shocks it receives (because of rapid acceleration, stage separations, ReV separation) which affect its trajectory. Correction systems are used precisely to correct these trajectory offsets.

Of course the missiles are guided by INS + Satellite navigation + Stellar guidance, but the missile can be guided only so much until before re-entry. It is the re-entry which offsets the ReV from a predicted near zero CEP (because of course correction in space) to ~60-100m.

If it is the case as you suggest, there is no point in believing that even 60 to 100 M cep can be achieved. We have achieved it (single digit) in second test of A5. Achieving more such precision will validate our claims of 0 CEP.

Once again I would like to remind you the statement of Mr. Saraswat that A4 flew within two digit of projected flight path. This is once again supports the fact that missile flew very much adhering to flight path right from the beginning and din't correct the trajectory in last movement.

Any way let us wait for some more test. If India is able to achieve that near 0 CEP, It will prove that beyond the doubt that it has mastered that precision.

India has non nuclear role of long range missile in her mind. So precision is very important for us. If we can neutralize some strategic assets with traditional warhead, It can certainly give us an edge over our rival. All our focus is intended to achieve that only.

If it is the case as you suggest, there is no point in believing that even 60 to 100 M cep can be achieved. We have achieved it (single digit) in second test of A5. Achieving more such precision will validate our claims of 0 CEP.

Once again I would like to remind you the statement of Mr. Saraswat that A4 flew within two digit of projected flight path. This is once again supports the fact that missile flew very much adhering to flight path right from the beginning and din't correct the trajectory in last movement.

Any way let us wait for some more test. If India is able to achieve that near 0 CEP, It will prove that beyond the doubt that it has mastered that precision.

India has non nuclear role of long range missile in her mind. So precision is very important for us. If we can neutralize some strategic assets with traditional warhead, It can certainly give us an edge over our rival. All our focus is intended to achieve that only.

Yes, lets wait for further information.
I rest my case here. Had pleasure discussing with you. :)

Yes, lets wait for further information.
I rest my case here. Had pleasure discussing with you. :)

You are right AhaseebA.

It is always a fun to discuss with a knowledgeable guy like you who always post something of sense and do not rant which is very common.

I really had a very nice time discussing with you. Have a nice day.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom