What's new

Agni-5 can target our Harbin city: Chinese daily

You, enemy? You think people who scribble "LO MO CHOI HEIGHT" as you did to pass for "Chinese" is my "enemy"?

See now you did - without even trying. I am insulted!:angry:

"Commitment", uh? :rofl: This Danny thing for you is for real after all. Okay Boy Grey.

Back to Agni-V.

Why Harbin? Know where Harbin is on a map?

My dear miss oceanx; just tell me how many times you want me to

address, for god sake, "I don't know you are a lady warrior before"

LO MO CHOI HEIGHT is not even consider to be offensive in Chinese.

Especially meaningness to a lady, my be little to a man.

Why feel so insulted ? Can we forget the pass misunderstanding,

just focus on our future relationship from now on ?:smitten:

Back to the topic, Whats your opinion on the so called Agni-V ?

BTW, you should not question me about City of Harbin, nobody

on this forum should !! :pakistan::china:

My dear miss oceanx; just tell me how many times you want me to

address, for god sake, "I don't know you are a lady warrior before"

LO MO CHOI HEIGHT is not even consider to be offensive in Chinese.

Especially meaningness to a lady, my be little to a man.

Why feel so insulted ? Can we forget the pass misunderstanding,

just focus on our future relationship from now on ?:smitten:

Back to the topic, Whats your opinion on the so called Agni-V ?

BTW, you should not question me about City of Harbin, nobody

on this forum should !! :pakistan::china:

Okay, boy does like Pingpong. Well so do I!

"LO MO CHOI HEIGHT is not even consider to be offensive in Chinese."

Of course not, "LO MO CHOI HEIGHT" is not Chinese. Full Stop.

Transliterated pidgin Cantonese is not Chinese.

Hope you learn the real thing. :cheers:

As to Agni-V - I don't know why that's a big deal. India will be crazy not to build something that can fly the whole length of China.

Just my opinion.

Half the news here vis-a-vis Indian/China are non-news. I much prefer the geopolitical discussions to this child play.

Oh well, but I'll play pingpong.

Now this is over the line. We trade "sis, miss" just for fun - I know you are a boy and I am not your miss. But why so keen on me to PM you?

I'll play your game - Danny who? From your local gay bar in Winnipeg? Look, I really don't mean anything disparagingly and all orientations are respected, okay? But pls don't project your personal life on me.

And get this, boy or sis, I am not here to make friends. I am here to exchange words and hopefully learn a thing or two.

But today is not the day. That's okay.

Least of all am I here to meet a 同志 - know what I mean, gelly bean? :azn:

I do reply to my PMs - as you know from the past. But no, I don't send any. :cheers:

Hey, my dear, forgot to answer about why i so keen on you to PM

me; I just want to be sure !!:smitten::pakistan::china:

Harbin is a really beautiful city, anytime you plan to visit there, let me

know, i can assure you a wonderful vacation.:cheers:

Hey, my dear, forgot to answer about why i so keen on you to PM

me; I just want to be sure !!:smitten::pakistan::china:

Harbin is a really beautiful city, anytime you plan to visit there, let me

know, i can assure you a wonderful vacation.:cheers:

Okay :cheers: Never been to north of Beijing. Now you are in the US, and your intro suggests that you were from HK. And clearly you can throw a few words of Cantonese around, but doesn't really know pinyin (correct my presumptions by all means).

So care to elaborate on your connections to and "hosting of" the city of Harbin?

Just curious.

Okay :cheers: Never been to north of Beijing. Now you are in the US, and your intro suggests that you were from HK. And clearly you can throw a few words of Cantonese around, but doesn't really know pinyin (correct my presumptions by all means).

So care to elaborate on your connections to and "hosting of" the city of Harbin?

Just curious.

My dear Miss oceanx, i mean just for you, give you a little hint, i

thought you know a lot about China, do you know what kind of

background for someone from China to have the privilage to move

around any country they want ? :smitten::pakistan::china:

do you know what kind of background for someone from China to have the privilage to move around any country they want ?

:what:

Will you re-phrase the above - either in sligthly different English or perhaps be kind enough to "translate" into Chinese for me? No pidgin Cantonese pls.

:blink:

big deal,N-war will never happen,otherwise people wouldn't waste money on F-22 or SU30 for a partial war。Agni-5 can target harbin,but what will happen before it reach to harbin

Before it reaches Harbin, you sure would be in a *** hole.

according to china's declaration ,china will probably wait until it fall if we detect one long missle lifting off,let's say it has ten MIRVs,you think it's enough to destroy china's nuclear forces ,let me remind you one thing,most china's warheads are fit inside the mobile missiles,maybe Agni-5 is hard to intercept, that doesn't mean it's hard to detect it's coming,india had not chance having a N-war with china.india probably can distroy half of china's important cities,after that,china will make sure india is no longer exist

Time to get your English written skills a tutor............

^^ hes not that hard to understand

lets see, something like this?

china will probably wait until the missile hits if we detect one lifting off ,let's say it has ten MIRVs,you would think it's enough to destroy china's nuclear forces ,let me remind you of one thing,most of china's warheads are fitted on road/rail mobile launchers, prehaps Agni-5 is hard to intercept, that doesn't mean it's hard to detect that it's coming. india does not have a chance in a N-war with china. india can prehaps destroy half of china's important cities,however after that,china will make sure india no longer exist

now on to my thoughts, the missile can hit Harbin? ok, not like this is unexpected, perhaps its time to start on an anti missile program, maybe with lasers...i like lasers : )

India would not dare to attack China because that will be the end of India and even the US will not be able to save their ***.

India would not dare to attack China because that will be the end of India and even the US will not be able to save their ***.

India has never attacked any country wheather it is Pakistan or China. What we are talking about is escalations from the Chinese side

India has never attacked any country wheather it is Pakistan or China. What we are talking about is escalations from the Chinese side

India has initiated war against Pak, China, Nepal, Sikkim, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka multiple times in the last 60+ years. :woot:

lol...no space isnt weaponised... there are no missiles up in space..

as far as anyone knows there's only surveillance equipment up there and stuff of that type, but these are used militarically so kinda counts as passive weapons(they dont kill but help in the process type of thing?)

Back
Top Bottom