What's new

Agni-5 can target our Harbin city: Chinese daily

hey

china know the fact if they hit the India India will hit back them and they don't want to loss there position which they make with lots of hardworking years

china has a dream they want to be like usa but if they engage with India then they will suffer a big and big loss every thing will be destroy

china and India are to growing power of world what will Pakistan do :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

china and India are to growing power of world what will Pakistan do :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

i've seen proud Pakistanis showing us the "ranges" of Chinese missles and asking
Then what can do India now lol

:cheers::china::pakistan:
but we all know brother... this is why Pakistan will fail.

Because they only think about India and gossip about it's developments. Yes, so India and China are growing powers in the world....... what will Pakistan do? Demand resolution on Kashmir? Laugh at Arjun and LCA? :taz:

Even Prithvi can reach China.

Prithvi - India Missile Special Weapons Delivery Systems

Yeah, sure Prithvi can reach China, from where, to which part of

China though ?

The Prithvi was India's first indigenously developed ballistic missile to result from this program. The Prithvi is not a particularly sophisticated missile, incorporating propulsion technology derived from the Soviet SA-2 surface-to-air missile. First test-fired on February 25, 1988, two versions of this single-stage, liquid-fuel missile are now in service and a third may be in development. Prithvi-I (150 km/1,000 kg) Prithvi-II (250 km/500 kg), in Air Force service service.
Another question you need to ask youself, how many of those

missiles India had ?
How reliable are those missiles from 50's

soviet era technology ?

according to the 1997-98 annual report of the Defence Ministry. Orders for 100 missiles are said to have been placed by the Indian Army for its newly established 333 Missile Group,and as of 1999 as many as 75 missiles were on hand. The Indian Air Force has placed an order for 25 the longer-range Prithvi-II. (3) It is suggested that the Indian Air Force will not be operating the Prithvi, with the few Prithvi-II missiles are at best for familiarization. The army will be operating both the SS-150 and SS-250 variants. Prithvi production capacity at BDL is approximately 3-4 missiles per month, though this has not been achieved. Production of the system has not stabilized - primarily because of cost, but also because the army is not in a rush to induct any large quantity of these missiles as yet. The Prithvi-150s were built at a cost of Rs 3 crore each.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Grey boy2 you made my day. I really loved your post about Prithvi. So did I say Prithvi can hit the world, technically I am not wrong.

I guess Chinese newspaper also hype about Indian missiles in development. Just like the Indians do. The Indians have been talking about fielding ICBM since 1980s, before it even have any kind of missiles. Same with space exploration. India already have plans to send people to the moon even though it cannot send anyone to space yet. All talk and no action. That is why no one is concerned about ToT for any kind of weapon system to India because they know India would not be capable of improving on it. I guess India's domestic research technology is not yet capable of absorbing modern technology of any sorts.

I guess Chinese newspaper also hype about Indian missiles in development. Just like the Indians do. The Indians have been talking about fielding ICBM since 1980s, before it even have any kind of missiles. Same with space exploration. India already have plans to send people to the moon even though it cannot send anyone to space yet. All talk and no action. That is why no one is concerned about ToT for any kind of weapon system to India because they know India would not be capable of improving on it. I guess India's domestic research technology is not yet capable of absorbing modern technology of any sorts.

Have you heard about having a dream and then fulfilling it. By the way which country do you think has done great.

I think all the countries out there who were great powers in the recent past or aspiring to be great powers are doing great when it comes to technology development. If you count India as one of this countries, I think its doing great in terms of procuing modern weapons. But I'm afraid that its domestic capability is behind that of Pakistan or Iran. This make India a big country with a very big population with small power indigenous military production capability.

I think all the countries out there who were great powers in the recent past or aspiring to be great powers are doing great when it comes to technology development. If you count India as one of this countries, I think its doing great in terms of procuing modern weapons. But I'm afraid that its domestic capability is behind that of Pakistan or Iran. This make India a big country with a very big population with small power indigenous military production capability.

Look dude be realistic... u missed China in above list...
I will be really frank the real order is

China < India < Iran < Pakistan < Bangladesh < sri lanka < Nepal

Nepal is the most advanced in amrs development...and poor China is the most backward in arms development in this world.... with billions of ppl to feeed.....:cry:

:blah::blah:i agree with u...

Look dude be realistic... u missed China in above list...
I will be really frank the real order is

China < India < Iran < Pakistan < Bangladesh < sri lanka < Nepal

Nepal is the most advanced in amrs development...and poor China is the most backward in arms development in this world.... with billions of ppl to feeed.....:cry:

:blah::blah:i agree with u...

Well, I guess when I said things you agree but you are not happy about, then you start making outrageous and useless postings. Now I know.

i've seen proud Pakistanis showing us the "ranges" of Chinese missles and asking

but we all know brother... this is why Pakistan will fail.

Because they only think about India and gossip about it's developments. Yes, so India and China are growing powers in the world....... what will Pakistan do? Demand resolution on Kashmir? Laugh at Arjun and LCA? :taz:
And then we amuse our self with some wishful thinkers on this forum who are adamant to portray their country as a mini super power and when Pakistan delivers the likes of AL-Khalid and JF-17, the same wonder, where did they go wrong.:azn:;):no:

And then we amuse our self with some wishful thinkers on this forum who are adamant to portray their country as a mini super power and when Pakistan delivers the likes of AL-Khalid and JF-17, the same wonder, where did they go wrong.:azn:;):no:
Yes, so what?

Pakistan is so much more advanced in Defense, Economically, Strategically than India because it developed the Al-Khalid and JF-17?
:yahoo: :yahoo:

Yes, so what?

Pakistan is so much more advanced in Defense, Economically, Strategically than India because it developed the Al-Khalid and JF-17?
:yahoo: :yahoo:

Pakistan is not a very big country like India. It also does not have as many people. It it uses what it produces. India waste so much money producing stuff that its military doesn't want. Its just bad planning on the part of India's military/industrial complex.:pakistan: But I guess India is rich and has a lot of money to burn.

Back
Top Bottom