What's new

Agni-5 can target our Harbin city: Chinese daily

Look dude be realistic... u missed China in above list...
I will be really frank the real order is

China < India < Iran < Pakistan < Bangladesh < sri lanka < Nepal

Nepal is the most advanced in amrs development...and poor China is the most backward in arms development in this world.... with billions of ppl to feeed.....:cry:

:blah::blah:i agree with u...

May I retaliate by saying, poor India is the most backward that it cannot even produce a decent rifle? :cry:

Anyway, thanks for acknowledging Nepal's achievement.

:china:

Pakistan is not a very big country like India. It also does not have as many people. It it uses what it produces. India waste so much money producing stuff that its military doesn't want. Its just bad planning on the part of India's military/industrial complex.:pakistan: But I guess India is rich and has a lot of money to burn.

Dude get yourself corrected, India is not rich for sure, yes we have got better economy.

India has not done better in military because their is a reason. India never wanted to be a military power and when we were poor we spent most money on people and military was never the focus. The military got focus when we had multiple terrorist attack and threat of war started looking real. So that is the reason of our failure. Pakisan on other hand is passinate about military, and their army has bigger say in their affairs. Now since we started giving focus to military now, I will love you to discuss about us 5 years down the line. Ignore us on your own risk.

Pakistan is not a very big country like India. It also does not have as many people. It it uses what it produces. India waste so much money producing stuff that its military doesn't want. Its just bad planning on the part of India's military/industrial complex.:pakistan: But I guess India is rich and has a lot of money to burn.

dont know when u will learn...it is china which is wasting money by copy pasting..!! and not learning much..
India does quality R&D...and i wont repeat here that the things are inducted in Indian armed forces...and also the excellent quality of those platforms as compared to the similar chinese ones....

dont know when u will learn...it is china which is wasting money by copy pasting..!! and not learning much..
India does quality R&D...and i wont repeat here that the things are inducted in Indian armed forces...and also the excellent quality of those platforms as compared to the similar chinese ones....

You presence here is most helpful (indirectly). Without you, threads here would be boring. You wouldn't perhaps be ISRO2, would you?! :welcome:

You presence here is most helpful (indirectly). Without you, threads here would be boring. You wouldn't perhaps be ISRO2, would you?! :welcome:

well thanks if u find them interesting...:cheers:
:welcome:
but i only write the correct stuff....and try to support it to my best...:smokin:
and nopes me not ISRO2...

well thanks if u find them interesting...:cheers:
:welcome:
but i only write the correct stuff....and try to support it to my best...:smokin:
and nopes me not ISRO2...

Who cares? At least not me.

BTW, I do not think Chinese members will respond you. Perhaps you do not know Hans.

So, enjoy your anti China ranting yourself. Keep going....
:whistle:

Who cares? At least not me.

BTW, I do not think Chinese members will respond you. Perhaps you do not know Hans.

So, enjoy your anti China ranting yourself. Keep going....
:whistle:

i didnt ask u if u care or not...:tongue:
i dont need to know anyone...i only care for whats posted here,.... and reply accordingly
and correcting the wrong thing/info is important...:)

Dude get yourself corrected, India is not rich for sure, yes we have got better economy.

India has not done better in military because their is a reason. India never wanted to be a military power and when we were poor we spent most money on people and military was never the focus. The military got focus when we had multiple terrorist attack and threat of war started looking real. So that is the reason of our failure. Pakisan on other hand is passinate about military, and their army has bigger say in their affairs. Now since we started giving focus to military now, I will love you to discuss about us 5 years down the line. Ignore us on your own risk.

I won't say that India doesn't focus on military. India just have bad leaders that do not provide coherent plan for the growth of India. India also under estimates its enemies. Are other countries ignore India?

Well, provide an example of Indian military R&D without any foreign assistance?

Well, provide an example of Indian military R&D without any foreign assistance?

sir, there is a difference between "being assisted" and "copying".

India --> Hey I'm stuck on this, mind helping us overcome this problem?

China --> Give me your design, i will "improve" it ;) and change the name.

sir, there is a difference between "being assisted" and "copying".

India --> Hey I'm stuck on this, mind helping us overcome this problem?

China --> Give me your design, i will "improve" it ;) and change the name.

India --> Hey show me all the steps, one-by-one, slowly. Then I'll claim that I invented it..... :angel:

Back
Top Bottom