What's new

Agni-5 can target our Harbin city: Chinese daily

do you have any evidence that China provide blue prints of nukes to Libya?

yea ask AQ Khan when it sends Blue Print to Libya which also acknowledge on TV , and more Libya hand over Chinese first generation nuclear bomb blue print which they handed to pak and pak handed to Libya and libya handed to US.

Search it you will find it all the across the Gobal news, only this news you will not find is in China, they can block news.

yea ask AQ Khan when it sends Blue Print to Libya which also acknowledge on TV , and more Libya hand over Chinese first generation nuclear bomb blue print which they handed to pak and pak handed to Libya and libya handed to US.

Search it you will find it all the across the Gobal news, only this news you will not find is in China, they can block news.

I can't imagine that Libya betrayed Pakistan and China just for embracing the leg of US! :sniper:

India can develope any missile they want? I remembered India was sanctioned by the UN because you guys tried to develope Nuclear arms. That did not happen to china, because as a member of the security concil, it's our RIGHT and OBLIGATION to have nuclear weapons and long range missiles to balance the world power. India owning nukes and long range missiles is just as dangerous as North Korea or any other terrorist countries. :china:

Indian Sanctioned by UN? When did it happen my friend ?
It was US which gave the sanctions.
And India and Pakistan Both were sanctioned.

As far as RIGHT is concerned Then every country on earth has the right to do what it feels is necessary for its interests.

The RIGHTs for Nuclear weapons were NOT distributed by God !

India owning nukes and long range missiles is just as dangerous as North Korea or any other terrorist countries.

Wow, So North Korea a Communist country is Terrorist country.
Since ur post mentions "countries" do u include India + pakistan in this ?

Can u plz Explain why the missiles of China are NOT Dangerous while That in Pakistan are dangerous ( as going by ur logic, any other country in the region should be considered as threat ).

Going by ur statement even Pakistan is a Threat then, which got weapons to counter India , just like India got nukes to counter China.

Dude, Iran , N. Korea India and Pakistan all have rights to defend them selves. Nukes are Not any ones Birth Right. These countries developed coz they needed to defend themselves.

Since, China helped Pakistan get this capability ( Dr. Khan's Ordeal ) , Your Gov virtually admits that Nukes are a Must (For pakistan ) when Enemy ( India ) has it, The exact Logic why India got nukes with respect to China.

Indian Sanctioned by UN? When did it happen my friend ?
It was US which gave the sanctions.
And India and Pakistan Both were sanctioned.

As far as RIGHT is concerned Then every country on earth has the right to do what it feels is necessary for its interests.

The RIGHTs for Nuclear weapons were NOT distributed by God !

Wow, So North Korea a Communist country is Terrorist country.
Since ur post mentions "countries" do u include India + pakistan in this ?

Can u plz Explain why the missiles of China are NOT Dangerous while That in Pakistan are dangerous ( as going by ur logic, any other country in the region should be considered as threat ).

Going by ur statement even Pakistan is a Threat then, which got weapons to counter India , just like India got nukes to counter China.

Dude, Iran , N. Korea India and Pakistan all have rights to defend them selves. Nukes are Not any ones Birth Right. These countries developed coz they needed to defend themselves.

Since, China helped Pakistan get this capability ( Dr. Khan's Ordeal ) , Your Gov virtually admits that Nukes are a Must (For pakistan ) when Enemy ( India ) has it, The exact Logic why India got nukes with respect to China.
The nukes developed by Pakistan is for self-defence and no threat to other friendly countries! Pakistan never invaded a country!
:pakistan:

Let me tell you one thing! Why don't you consider this arm race to be a conspiracy from the U.S to slow down the economic growth in both of your countries?!

OMG! I have expected much, much more from Chinese and Indians! For god sake you had university when these "sophisticated" people in the west were eating each other for the dinner!

Last edited:
Old enough to tell you guys the truth.

:pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

adios

This is his not fault , If in China text book it is written " Sun rises from West" then all Chinese will only learn this and they not able to know that Sun rises from West because Chinese block and filters all news and all the news they will " where written Sun rises from West" and blocked " Sun rises from East"

Therefore this is his not fault , they even not aware they Chinese proliferated nuclear bomb, because these news is banned in china

Let me tell you one thing! Why don't you consider this arm race to be a conspiracy from the U.S to slow down the economic growth in both of your countries?!

OMG! I have expect much, much more from Chinese and Indians! For god sake you had university when these "sophisticated" people in the west were eating each other for the dinner!
Because perhaps, India IS US's tool to be used against China?

Indian military might is an extension of the US military.

I can't imagine that Libya betrayed Pakistan and China just for embracing the leg of US! :sniper:

No, its US and other country caught every one pants down then they had no choice to accept, but till then they all are crying show us proof.

OMG! I have expect much, much more from Chinese and Indians! For god sake you had university when these "sophisticated" people in the west were eating each other for the dinner!

china didn't join the arm race with any country, only 1.7% of GDP
List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is his not fault , If in China text book it is written " Sun rises from West" then all Chinese will only learn this and they not able to know that Sun rises from West because Chinese block and filters all news and all the news they will " where written Sun rises from West" and blocked " Sun rises from East"

Therefore this is his not fault , they even not aware they Chinese proliferated nuclear bomb, because these news is banned in china

hay why r u getting so burned out on chinese or any other countries plrolifications???? mind ur own business, as you cant stop them anyway if they like too. why do you guys make so much fuss when guys dont have the power to stop someone???? wake up dont point fingures on others when you are share the same crime, your part is even worse, you stole it from america, go and check the "atoms for peace " program.
and plz dont drag the thread to irrelvent issues, stick to the topic.

adios

china didn't join the arm race with any country, only 1.7% of GDP
List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm telling you U.S is trying to make you start one! If anyone of your neighbouring countries in this case, India increases their military spendings you have to do the same. Otherwise you will face a threat in the long-run.

It's possible that there won't be any extension in their military budget, but with the use of propaganda and test-launches they make you to feel unsecure for example: west interference in the china's internal affairs such as tibet, taiwan, human rights issues and ect...

With the challenges such as these ahead, you will have to think twice...
And btw every country has a hidden budget for their military spendings, in the case of china i believe they also have this. But they don't want the west to know the affect of this fact on their GPD. Believe me we Iranians know the west better than anyone on this planet!

I'm telling you U.S is trying to make you start one! If anyone of your neighbouring countries in this case, India increases their military spendings you have to do the same. Otherwise you will face a threat in the long-run.

It's possible that there won't be any extension in their military budget, but with the use of propaganda and test-launches they make you to feel unsecure for example: west interference in the china's internal affairs such as tibet, taiwan, human rights issues and ect...

With the challenges such as these ahead, you will have to think twice...
And btw every country has a hidden budget for their military spendings, in the case of china i believe they also have this. But they don't want the west to know the affect of this fact on their GPD. Believe me we Iranians know the west better than anyone on this planet!

don't worry about U.S in the near future, china saved enough chips in the pocket in the last 10 years ,it's unnecessary to have a arms race with them,china will stick to the "韬光养晦" policy before 2050,the whole world witnessed the iraq war and the hypocrisy of U.S ,they will think 20 times before they aim at next country:cheesy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom