What's new

Again: Su-24 Crashes, Pilots Survive

Side question: how long does a Russia made carrier take? and how much up to date?

Okinawa is really nice Island. Do the US solders interact with general people? I want to see them! Never had an US base. Feels proud of Bangladeshi Might. Late Eid Mubarak.

Which engine does JF 17 use again ??? Russian ??? :lol:

Pakistan will bring down your Sukhoi and Migs with this Crap Jet. InshaAllah. Muslims don't need weapon to fight,belief is enough.

thanks for your good interpretation. And best luck of Russia-Indian brotherhood I am sure there's no such things as blackmailing btw bthd.

No, the term blackmailing is quite far off the reality. The actual term going right with the Russians should be 'milking' the prospective customer.

The aircraft is from the cold war days and has been flying successfully for almost 2 decades or more. You expect things to wear out over a period of time.

Thanks for some History knowledge. We don't know this much! Your footnote enlightened me with Prince Akbar Khan. The great Warrior,he is!

Okinawa is really nice Island. Do the US solders interact with general people? I want to see them! Never had an US base. Feels proud of Bangladeshi Might. Late Eid Mubarak.

Pakistan will bring down your Sukhoi and Migs with this Crap Jet. InshaAllah. Muslims don't need weapon to fight,belief is enough.

Sukhoi is nothing to our bravery and nice gears co-developed with China.

Okinawans are mild and humble people and don't usually interact with American troops. The issue as of lately is the deployment of Osprey V-22 which cause high retaliation among people for its high malfunction rate.
0524_%E8%A5%BF%E9%89%84%E3%83%AA%E3%82%BE%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E9%82%A3%E8%A6%87_2.jpg

Yokosuka base have some more interaction between locals and troops I heard.

We should replace them sooner than the time limit tag , or another way of minimizing the crash chances is to cut the flying time of the bird to a considerable rate !!
What am I saying , the IAF knows better :lol:

Su-24 has been in active combat service for nearly three decades now, successfully used in afghan, Chechen, Georgian wars, all Su-24 are now being replaced with Su-34, with the Russian Air force should get ten more by end of this year.

Su-24 has been in active combat service for nearly three decades now, successfully used in afghan, Chechen, Georgian wars, all Su-24 are now being replaced with Su-34, with the Russian Air force should get ten more by end of this year.

really looking forward to Su-34s, that's one hell of a beast.

You guys must have 24 in huge numbers , so is your government planning to replace every 24 with a 34 or there is more into the story . :coffee:

its good that pilot is safe. SU 24s will be replaced by SU 34, the main problem is funding which RuAF faces in this case. DF.

Sukhoi is nothing to our bravery and nice gears co-developed with China.

Okinawans are mild and humble people and don't usually interact with American troops. The issue as of lately is the deployment of Osprey V-22 which cause high retaliation among people for its high malfunction rate.
0524_%E8%A5%BF%E9%89%84%E3%83%AA%E3%82%BE%E3%83%BC%E3%83%88%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E9%82%A3%E8%A6%87_2.jpg

Yokosuka base have some more interaction between locals and troops I heard.

The girls are pretty different of Japan's other parts! Apart from the second one from left,rest of them are more close to Thai faces!! Thanks for the info though.

You guys must have 24 in huge numbers , so is your government planning to replace every 24 with a 34 or there is more into the story . :coffee:

The first contract was for 32 Su-34 by the end 2013, the second contract was for 92 Su-34 by the end by 2020 bringing the total aircraft on order to about 124, replacing all Su-24 will be hard indeed were talking about some 400 plus jets in service , I guess it all depends on the performance of the Russian economy, but i can say one thing for sure if Russian GDP continues grow about 4-5% on average than it is almost certain that the order will be increased.:)

RuAF has 300 plus SU 24s. Tprjjk ddHEED

The girls are pretty different of Japan's other parts! Apart from the second one from left,rest of them are more close to Thai faces!! Thanks for the info though.

Good observation, exactly. That short girl could be migrated dweller from other part of Japan four main lands. Japanese mainlanders look more like Chinese. Okinawan girls usually have small nose, or similar to Vietnamese or Thais.

Back
Top Bottom