What's new

Aga Khan on Arabic as National Language of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Load of Crap, Change the name of Pakistan to Pak-arab-istan :disagree:

Now we should abandon our language in name of fake delusional Muslim Brotherhood, learning it is all right but National Language, NO WAY!!

you dont have to spit venom every time..

Let us assume for a minute,that pakistanis learn arabic.The question is,are they going to converse with each other in arabic?I mean will a punjabi speak to a sindhi in arabic?National Language is meant for this inter regional conversation mostly.

We all muslims belong to one nation , so it is important to have one national language , it will help to creat unity all muslims of world .

Well Said Iqbal

"Aik hu muslim Haram ki pasbani ka liya"

It is shamefull that world muslim population is 1.5 Billion still they dont have any voice in family of nation because they are divided in languages ,countries and races( Arab and Non Arab).

even if we do adopt Arabic as national language Arabs won't accept us as their brothers! They consider themselves superior to us!

even if we do adopt Arabic as national language Arabs won't accept us as their brothers! They consider themselves superior to us!

Well said man.

I don't understand why some retarded and desperate Paksitanis want to keep a relationship with the arabs.

I always see comments from Pakistani's on videos about Palestine,Iraq ect.
Pakistani's show full support to the arabs...but the tank-less arabs look down on us....even the Palestinians look down on us- and i didn't think they could look done on anyone.

persian was never taught in pakistani schools, as far as i remember..

allama iqbal persian poetry maybe for persians as we dont understand persian at all:rofl::rofl:

Persian and Arabic were taught in the Subcontinent during the times of the Muslim rule in india, in fact people who knew Arabic and Persian were considered highly intelligent and knowledgeable just as today a person who knows English is considered to be intelligent!

Many famous Sufi poets and Saints who lived in Pakistan knew Farsi and wrote beautiful poetry in Farsi!

Last edited:
Well said man.

I don't understand why some retarded and desperate Paksitanis want to keep a relationship with the arabs.

I always see comments from Pakistani's on videos about Palestine,Iraq ect.
Pakistani's show full support to the arabs...but the tank-less arabs look down on us....even the Palestinians look down on us- and i didn't think they could look done on anyone.

yeah i agree, its sad but its true, and like the saying goes "the truth is bitter than the lies"!

I never thought Palestinians could look down on us but turns out every Arab of every nationality looks down on us Pakistanis, its because we're to soft and we're always wanting to unite with them and lick their boots:tdown:

Its time we look after ourselves and stop this thought of uniting with people who don't respect us!

yeah i agree, its sad but its true, and like the saying goes "the truth is bitter than the lies"!

I never thought Palestinians could look down on us but turns out every Arab of every nationality looks down on us Pakistanis, its because we're to soft and we're always wanting to unite with them and lick their boots:tdown:

Its time we look after ourselves and stop this thought of uniting with people who don't respect us!

True say. How can Palestinians look down on us Pakistanis?? It proves we have lost our self-respect in the name of "Muslim Brotherhood"....

I just hope Pakistanis will finally wake up....

but chinese know english??????, they are learning english as their country goes important internationally!!

Yes they are learning English as that is the international language of commerce. But realizing the importance of China and Chinese economy in the future, primary/elementary schools here are starting to offer multilingual paths for parents interested in educating their kids in both English and Chinese from the small classes up. With Chinese it is best to start as early as possible. :D

Edit: by 'here' I mean Canada.

Last edited:
Its wrong to assume Persian was polular language of the majority people during the moghul . It may be the official language of the courts as the being language of the turkish origins Mogul ruling class, it the local dialects that were used extensively as language of communication of the common citizens.

Let me give several examples.

Gita Gobinda wrote in praise of Lord Jananath in by Poet Jaydeva in 16 century Odisha was written in Sanskrit and old odiya language, then one can easily argue odisha came under muslim(mogul)rule in 1565 long after much of northwest/north india was already under them for several centuries.

Up north,

Tulsi Dash wrote "Ram charita manas" in local KharliBoli,not in Persian.

So are the Doha written by Sant Kabir.

Guru Grant Sahib of Sikh religion started in Punjab in the same period was written in Gurmukhi, not Persian.

I wont go down south cause the influence of Persian was even less there though they too came under moghul rule,and later on, the Nizams of Daccan.

The argument is though Persian or Arabic for that matter were the official languges of that era and probably had influence and same import what English language today has, though to very less extent,it was never the language of the common man,atleast for majoirty hindus of that time.

:lol::lol: Yeah...i think alot of non-arab Muslim's feel the same way as us ;)

yeah, its not only Pakistanis, but Afghans and Iranians also get treated like crap by Arabs, and so do indian and Bengali Muslims!

For some reason most Arabs i met in my life have this superiority complex! They say Salaam to you in your face but make fun of you behind your back!

But then again i don't want to sound racist and ignorant, not all Arabs are bad, majority is probably good!

Last edited:
It seems that the discussion of the moment is always hinged around the idea of making Pakistan a "better" Muslim theocracy and increasing the marketability of Pakistani labourers to be verbally abused in a language they can finally understand.

Like I said earlier in another thread, Pakistanis in all sincerity should strive to make themselves better human beings and increase the efficiency and transparency of their governing bodies. Some people would rather figure out who the bad Muslims are and purge society of such people in the name of Islam.

Its wrong to assume Persian was polular language of the majority people during the moghul . It may be the official language of the courts as the being language of the turkish origins Mogul ruling class, it the local dialects that were used extensively as language of communication of the common citizens.

Let me give several examples.

Gita Gobinda wrote in praise of Lord Jananath in by Poet Jaydeva in 16 century Odisha was written in Sanskrit and old odiya language, then one can easily argue odisha came under muslim(mogul)rule in 1565 long after much of northwest/north india was already under them for several centuries.

Up north,

Tulsi Dash wrote "Ram charita manas" in local KharliBoli,not in Persian.

So are the Doha written by Sant Kabir.

Guru Grant Sahib of Sikh religion started in Punjab in the same period was written in Gurmukhi, not Persian.

I wont go down south cause the influence of Persian was even less there though they too came under moghul rule,and later on, the Nizams of Daccan.

The argument is though Persian or Arabic for that matter were the official languges of that era and probably had influence and same import what English language today has, though to very less extent,it was never the language of the common man,atleast for majoirty hindus of that time.

Muslims of that era knew Farsi and spoke it well, the influence of Farsi and Arabic in the subcontinent had a strong presence (at least on the Muslim Majority Pakistan side) even after the british took control. My grandfather speaks fluent Farsi and Arabic and has studied it, in fact when he was a young man he traveled to Iran (during the Shah's reign) and Libya many times!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom