What's new

Aga Khan on Arabic as National Language of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that the discussion of the moment is always hinged around the idea of making Pakistan a "better" Muslim theocracy and increasing the marketability of Pakistani labourers to be verbally abused in a language they can finally understand.

Like I said earlier in another thread, Pakistanis in all sincerity should strive to make themselves better human beings and increase the efficiency and transparency of their governing bodies. Some people would rather figure out who the bad Muslims are and purge society of such people in the name of Islam.

better human beings, can you elaborate this please?? in what sorts of ways we pakistanis should make our selves better human beings??

and how is your moronic post related to this thread discussion anyway??

better human beings, can you elaborate this please??

Pay taxes, participate in government, demand transparency by your elected officials, stop hating Indians and minorities for no reason, take care of the impoverished and afflicted instead of creating slum cities for them to live in, speak out against cruelty, etc. etc.

What Pakistanis spend more time doing :

Figuring out ways to improve the control of Islam on Pakistan, purging cities of apostates and minority groups, watching and listening to Indian entertainment, displaying anti-semitism.

Pay taxes, participate in government, demand transparency by your elected officials, stop hating Indians and minorities, take care of the impoverished and afflicted instead of creating slum cities for them to live in, etc. etc.

haha

i always thought you of being non indian, just another indian hiding behind the flags for me lol!!!

go to india, mumbai and observe the largest ghetto in the world!!

haha

i always thought you of being non indian, just another indian hiding behind the flags for me lol!!!

go to india, mumbai and observe the largest ghetto in the world!!
How did you conclude I'm Indian? Because that's the only insult your parents taught you. Ignorance is bliss.

yeah, its not only Pakistanis, but Afghans and Iranians also get treated like crap by Arabs, and so do indian and Bengali Muslims!

For some reason most Arabs i met in my life have this superiority complex! They say Salaam to you on your face but make fun of you behind your back!

But then again i don't want to sound racist and ignorant, not all Arabs are bad, majority is probably good!

True dude.

Even last Month when the Turkish activists were murderd by the Israeli's(for the sake of the Palestinians).....the arabs didn't really show appreciation for the Turks...i mean; i even seen some Anti-Turk comments from the arabs....i couldn't believe how ungrateful some of them were behaving!

And plus; all the Iranians,Afghans,Turks,Indians,Bengalis ect....they don't suck upto the arabs...they're aware of the arabs and their racism....but some Pakistanis really suck upto arabs...so it's more shameful for us :frown:

It seems that the discussion of the moment is always hinged around the idea of making Pakistan a "better" Muslim theocracy and increasing the marketability of Pakistani labourers to be verbally abused in a language they can finally understand.

Like I said earlier in another thread, Pakistanis in all sincerity should strive to make themselves better human beings and increase the efficiency and transparency of their governing bodies. Some people would rather figure out who the bad Muslims are and purge society of such people in the name of Islam.

I figured out you were indian from some of the first comments i seen from you ;)

Indians can be real pathetic sometimes....:P

I figured out you were indian from some of the first comments i seen from you ;)

Indians can be real pathetic sometimes....:P

It must make you feel like a newborn to call me an Indian. I will let you have your online orgasms in peace. All I know is, when you speak some sense, the Indian accusations start to come dripping out of intellectual cesspools. I'm not an Indian my flags are clear for you to see. Don't be so blind and childish. Your parents, grandparents and those who came before were more Indian than I could dream to be. In fact they were 100% Indian, my Indian friend.

It must make you feel like a newborn to call me an Indian. I will let you have your online orgasms in peace. All I know is, when you speak some sense, the Indian accusations start to come dripping out of intellectual cesspools. I'm not an Indian my flags are clear for you to see. Don't be so blind and childish. Your parents, grandparents and those who came before were more Indian than I could dream to be. In fact they were 100% Indian, my Indian friend.

Typical Indian :lol::lol::lol:

Should i :cry: or :lol: ??

True dude.

Even last Month when the Turkish activists were murderd by the Israeli's(for the sake of the Palestinians).....the arabs didn't really show appreciation for the Turks...i mean; i even seen some Anti-Turk comments from the arabs....i couldn't believe how ungrateful some of them were behaving!

I know, even i noticed that, that was really srewed up of the Arabs to insult Turks like that :disagree:

And plus; all the Iranians,Afghans,Turks,Indians,Bengalis ect....they don't suck upto the arabs...they're aware of the arabs and their racism....but some Pakistanis really suck upto arabs...so it's more shameful for us :frown:

that's what special about us :lol:

Actually that would make it worse, Since there would be further difference on the basis of why one race's language was preferred and not the other.

That is very true, it is gona be a recipe for disaster.

Oh! and btw! The vast Majority of Pakistanis have alway's lived in our own land! Punjabis in Punjab. Sindhi's in Sindh. Balochi's in Balochistan. Kashmiris in Kashmir. Pashtuns in Pukhtoonkha.

I can't believe how pathetic you indians are...you love to lie to the world? Huh? Only 3% of Pakistanis and Indians are the same ethnicity- that's Punjabis....Punjabis make up 3% of the Indian population :P

My ancestors were not "Indian"..."India" is a British creation. There was no "India" untill the Year 1947 :D South Asia was just a region colonized by the British...there was never really a united South Asia!

Today India is a british-made Country which is occupied by Hindu Brahmin "Aryans" (LMAO)

Arabic shud be our secondary language instead of English, and Urdu will remain our first language forever, no tom dick and harry can change that :agree:

Arabic shud be our secondary language instead of English, and Urdu will remain our first language forever, no tom dick and harry can change that :agree:

English should remain our secondary language as most of the knowledge and business in the world is contained and conducted in it. I say no more 'arabization' please. :angry: What scientific and technological innovations do Arabs ever come up with these days that we could use their help for? :no: If anything, Chinese should be encouraged as the 3rd official language for cultural and business reasons :pakistan::china: with Arabic at an optional 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom