What's new

After Islamophobic Hate Crime in New York City, Mayor Wants Public to ‘Keep

Th girl who killed him was Erika Menendez age 31.

erika_menendez_1023213i.jpg

The guy who died was Sunando Sen age 46 and he was an indian hindu.

sunando-sen.jpg

Indians in US (Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims, Christians) should unite and approach the govt to take care of this menace. What the fk is wrong here? The act of 2001 was done by people of different origin with different ideology but idiot scums are attacking innocent people.

When Indians get attacked when did we asked for your support because we actually know you are ones that attacked.

Most Indians and Pakistanis look out for each other in foreign countries. However, the attitude increasingly displayed by some people here is affecting the relationship.

Once again, 9/11 is just an excuse. If you think that differentiating yourselves from Muslims will stop the hate crimes, you are dreaming. The racists will always find some other excuse.

err no. they think Pakistani and Indians are the same. As much as you may think you are some " superior looking lot" -Most people in the US don't know the difference . Hell- most Pakistanis I've met I too was not sure if they were Indians or Pakistanis.

So you met Karachi folk.

LOL.

I've been to 7-11's in New York where some dark *** Indians were like, are you Turkish?

I was like LOL, no, I am Pakistani and started to speak with them in Urdu.

Indians in US (Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims, Christians) should unite and approach the govt to take care of this menace. What the fk is wrong here? The act was done by people of different origin with different ideology but idiot scums are attacking innocent people.

so if she had pushed a muslim instead it would be right and he wouldnt be innocent. you get what you deserve thats called karma right?

so if she had pushed a muslim instead it would be right and he wouldnt be innocent. you get what you deserve thats called karma right?
No. She is wrong as she has developed a sense of paranoia regarding all South Asians especialy Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshi etc. It doesn't matter he was a Hindu or Muslim, she just took him s a Muslim. Even if the guy was Muslim, the act was again equally despicable.

Where did I say that? point it out to me.. You guys have a serious mental block and want to show yourself as victim no matter what..
I said Indians in US (Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians) Did i miss Muslims in it? This incident happened to an Indian origin person so people of Indian origin have to raise the issue.

Most Indians and Pakistanis look out for each other in foreign countries. However, the attitude increasingly displayed by some people here is affecting the relationship.
Once again, 9/11 is just an excuse. If you think that differentiating yourselves from Muslims will stop the hate crimes, you are dreaming. The racists will always find some other excuse.
Buddy I am talking about attacks in India. Not attacks in other countries. I know people in other countries are more friendly than local Indian and Pakistani.

I didn't say distinguish with them. I said there is no difference in eyes of paranoid US citizens who thinks all South Asians as terrorists just because they look similar.

Where did I say that? point it out to me.. You guys have a mental block and want to show yourself as victim no matter what..
I said Indians in US (Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians) Did i miss Muslims in it?

yes i read your political correctness, both you and I know what you meant

All,

Please refrain from foul language and insults, it is inappropriate, so cool down.

yes i read your political correctness, both you and I know what you meant

I know what I meant and I don't care what crap you make out of it. It was an issue involving Indian origin person and Indian origin people of all the religions need to raise the issue.

Do you think I am wrong in saying, people who committed 2001 were of different origin and different ideology? Tell me what is wrong in it?

Relax.
Just because one idiot implied it was OK to kill Muslims and Hindus should differentiate themselves from Muslims doesn't mean we should respond in kind.
No. Just because in eyes of US people Pakistan is where OBL was found and back stabbed US, Indians may distance themselves from Pakistanis.

Tell me one thing, do you think a middle class Indian will go through constant harassment just because he is mistaken as a Pakistani, what will he do ?

Don't give a moral answer, give a practical one. Survival instinct will force him to say that He is not a Pakistani.

If US is Islamophobic, and people are targeting and harassing Muslims, do you think a practical person will take a moral high ground or follow his/her survival instinct to differentiate himself from Muslims.

Problem is you are not looking at what happens when someone is at gun-point or facing discrimination. They won't preach Love All, Respect all at that time. They will simply try to clear the confusion.

Relax.

Just because one idiot implied it was OK to kill Muslims and Hindus should differentiate themselves from Muslims doesn't mean we should respond in kind.

Wow, you people forced creation of two countries because Hindus and Muslims were supposedly two different breed of people. Now you have problem if we tell that we are different. Tell me what should i call you? A bunch of hypocrites with huge inherent insecurities and phobias!!

Btw, I want only people of Indian origin to be identified properly so that they don;t have to suffer because of other people's fallacies and deeds. If you got a problem with that it's not my concern.

Back
Top Bottom