What's new

After Islamophobic Hate Crime in New York City, Mayor Wants Public to ‘Keep

I don't think they really care about the difference.
In the Sikh Temple shooting just recently, the shooter was a US Army Veteran who had visited the temple numerous times in order to plan the attack. So he obviously knew that they were not Muslims, there is a sign right at the entrance that says "SIKH TEMPLE".
In the current case, the woman said that she hated both Hindus and Muslims. The point is they don't really care about the definitions or differences.
The attacks on US was done by Muslim extremists but the price is paid by Hindus. What does that explain. They haven't just created Islamophobe but also due to similar facial structure, voice and body built, even Indians are targeted. Similarly Sikhs are targeted for some other reason whereas Sikhs are very well accustomed in US, Canda and other western countries.

and I have read a 1000 time on this forum where Indian are supporting anti-muslim sentiments in US, they are their own enemy. Watch any Indian Anchor, read any column by India and they always spewing poison against muslim and getting killed for it. Its like every girl named Karma turned out to be a byich.
Kindly post every news articles, Indian channels and column which spew venom against Muslims. If you don't know about the situation don't post your pathetic prejudices.

The attacks on US was done by Muslim extremists but the price is paid by Hindus. What does that explain. They haven't just created Islamophobe but also due to similar facial structure, voice and body built, even Indians are targeted. Similarly Sikhs are targeted for some other reason whereas Sikhs are very well accustomed in US, Canda and other western countries.

I read about a case back in the 1980's in the US where a Chinese man was attacked because they thought he was Japanese. Since at that time, they blamed the Japanese for massive job losses in the US.

If you told them later that: "actually he was Chinese not Japanese"... do you think they will care? NO.

To these types of thugs, all East Asians are the same, all South Asians are the same, all Middle Easterners are the same, and all Hispanics are the same.

What some Indian Islamophobes don't realize is that 9/11 is just an excuse. Racism has existed since the dawn of time, and the dynamic of racism are complex.

Contrary to political correctness, there is plenty of racism between minority groups themselves. More successful minority groups like the Indians/Pakistanis/Asians are often resented by other minority groups who are not doing as well, since it makes it harder for them to blame their failures on The Man.

So shouting "I am not a Muslim" won't matter jack; if some fool wants to kill you, they will find an excuse.

you think Muslims and hindus have similar voice, accent and body built? then why not even once they actually killed a muslim by mistake. you guys will wake up to reality someday. Sikhs are accustomed in some parts of Canada but in US they look at sikhs like they look at aliens. you can just take a relief in knowing attacks were done by Islamophobes which your guys are too so its brother killing a brother

I read about a case back in the 1980's in the US where a Chinese man was attacked because they thought he was Japanese. Since at that time, they blamed the Japanese for massive job losses in the US.
If you told them later that: "actually he was Chinese not Japanese"... do you think they will care? NO.
To these types of thugs, all East Asians are the same, all South Asians are the same, all Middle Easterners are the same, and all Hispanics are the same.
Exactly. Prolonged hatred speeches and discrimination push people to the edge they start saying, Chinese or Japanese, you all are same. Indian or Pakistanis, you all are same.

So you paid the price because of American hatred towards Japanese, we are paying the price of American hatred towards Islamic extremists.

Batches and tshirts could be used in sensitive areas which claim that " we are neither muslims nor have any affiliation to them"

you do that bro, you do that

the number of attack will go up by a factor of 100 overnight. They will see the word muslim and take out their guns and shoot you. Once the police arrive they will claim they were standing their ground and they were afraid of the "terrorists."

Whatever you guys do in the US they will target you more than ME people b/c you guys look more like muslims in their heads.

To most Americans these guys are muslim

people-word-friends-sikh.jpg

while the avg Iranian/Iraqi/arab wouldn't even be recognized as a muslim half the time

you think Muslims and hindus have similar voice, accent and body built? then why not even once they actually killed a muslim by mistake. you guys will wake up to reality someday. Sikhs are accustomed in some parts of Canada in US they look at sikhs like they look at aliens.
Read the statement of the accused. She said, she hates Hindus and Muslims because twin tower attack. Tell me why this hatred against Hindus started at first place. Look at the reason why she pushed an Indian. She didn't push him because he took a job of American, she clearly said, She pushed a MUSLIM. She mistook a Hindu as a Muslim, can you tell me why she picked that guy ?

Of course there wasn't a ticker above his head or a arm band like Jews which told her he is a Hindu/Muslim. What was her reason ?

Exactly. Prolonged hatred speeches and discrimination push people to the edge they start saying, Chinese or Japanese, you all are same. Indian or Pakistanis, you all are same.

So you paid the price because of American hatred towards Japanese, we are paying the price of American hatred towards Islamic extremists.

you are confused krait, you think muslim you think only Pakistani
Itna bhi pakistnion se kia nafrat

you do that bro, you do that
the number of attack will go up by a factor of 100 overnight. They will see the word muslim and take out their guns and shoot you. Once the police arrive they will claim they were standing their ground and they were afraid of the "terrorists."
Yup. Prosecuting someone just because he/she belongs to same religion or nationality because a person of same religion or nationality, half around the world became a terrorist is pure idiotic and quite disturbing.

Even in Iran, Jews live peacefully as I have heard. They didn't kill Jews in their country because Israel killed some Palestinians.

So it comes to the people and their paranoia which has to be blamed. These criminals will find any reason to attack someone, just like in this case, where a Indian is attacked just because few Muslims attacked WTC.

Nope. I am not confues\\sed. I am telling you why an Indian and a Pakistani will be mistaken. Even Hindu and Muslim from India or Pakistan will stand out in the white, hispanic and afro-american population.

What I am saying is in eyes of paranoid Americans, all people from South Asia are in danger as they look different from rest of the population.

When I say Muslim, I say, a person in US can take, a Iranian, an Indian Hindu, a Bangladeshi as a Muslim and connected to the region where the terrorists who attacked WTC, belonged.

Krait is an ignorant faggot. I hope he gets slapped.
That's you defense and argument. :rofl:

Internet Macho Man, what happened ? Can't argue the fact ? Well when you got slapped with points and facts, you behave in this way.

So typical

My condolences to the innocent victim, a very unfortunate incident.

LoL Krait, you faggot.
As many of us pose as Indians in Brooklyn(not true); Your people try to pose as Pakistanis, and your Indian girls try to get with Pakistani guys.
I didn't even want to discuss this phenomenon on this thread, but that is the truth up in the states.
You can deny it, but that doesn't make the slightest difference. Insecure, yes I believe it.
When you Indians get attacked you expect support from us, and once you Hindus get attacked, you try to blame us for it.
The Hindus can never be trusted. They are the scum of the scum and opportunists.
Try to pose Pakistanis ? Yeah like you can prove it.

When Indians get attacked when did we asked for your support because we actually know you are ones that attacked.

You are assuming all Indians are Muslims. What if the guy was Indian Muslim ? Then what will be your argument.

Stop name calling.

Should I cry and lie about injustices in your country?
Tell me what you would like me to do.
No one needs your fake care that you showed on other thread you started on Indian local news and no one needs your crocodile tears. Just keep your mouth shut instead of calling Indians back stabbers, disloyal blah blah blah.

Itna bhi pakistnion se kia nafrat
Just start a thread and ask simple question Does Krait hate Pakistanis or Razpak hates Indians ? Who does most name calling ? You will have your answer.

Read the statement of the accused. She said, she hates Hindus and Muslims because twin tower attack. Tell me why this hatred against Hindus started at first place. Look at the reason why she pushed an Indian. She didn't push him because he took a job of American, she clearly said, She pushed a MUSLIM. She mistook a Hindu as a Muslim, can you tell me why she picked that guy ?

Of course there wasn't a ticker above his head or a arm band like Jews which told her he is a Hindu/Muslim. What was her reason ?

you have a mental block of muslim=Pakistani (most Pakistani even dont look like Indians)
expand your horizon a bit, muslim = persian, turks, middle eastern, central asian, eastern europeans, Afghani
hindus/sikhs died because they looked different

you have a mental block of muslim=Pakistani (most Pakistani even dont look like Indians)
expand your horizon a bit, muslim = persian, turks, middle eastern, central asian, eastern europeans, Afghani
hindus/sikhs died because they looked different

err no. they think Pakistani and Indians are the same. As much as you may think you are some " superior looking lot" -Most people in the US don't know the difference . Hell- most Pakistanis I've met I too was not sure if they were Indians or Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom