What's new

After French what further options does Pakistan Airforce can excercise.?

Its not confirmed 100% that France has rejected the deal, basically the deal is on hold only which does not mean Yes or NO. Before it was only one country that was given contract for JF-17 next variant but now i think it will be multiple nations involved. South Africa Italy Turkey South Korea China and Brazil could meet PAF requirements where as only France would provide all the upgrades.

I am pretty much sure that the deal will be resumed within few months.
France and Pakistan have very deap defence arms relations. Sooner or later right decision will come out.:cheers:

Man everyone seems to think french backed off, no one here actually looks at the fact that Pakistan is extremely cash strapped. The best defence deals Pakistan had are getting scrapped, look at the U-Boat deal. This all shows that the defence sector is broke, we need to put in more cash. Once you do that the french will be more than willing to upgrade the thunders.

Need to focus on economy and education now. India obsession spolied your 2 decades. Need to revamp your economy now.

Need to focus on economy and education now. India obsession spolied your 2 decades. Need to revamp your economy now.

Spoken like a true biggot, but yes we do need to focus on the economy and somehow do it with an obssessed neighbour breathing dow our necks

i think next option that Pakistan Airforce can exercise is with targets in india.

Spoken like a true biggot, but yes we do need to focus on the economy and somehow do it with an obssessed neighbour breathing dow our necks

Why whats wrong?? Whats the point in getting treatment for diabetes if you are suffering from cancer??

There is a saying in sanskrit : "Vinashkalay vipreet buddhi"

well, I dont think the deal is even upheld. Sometimes, there is too much leakage that they have to spread these types of rumours to make the public confused. Worse case scenrio, it would just be becuase of the less cash in PAF's budget.

As i said before French Love Dollah & right now Indians are throwing Dollar at them
-more & more deals( only M2K up gradation deal is like 2.2 Billion Dollar)
-Sarkozi supporting the Permanent UNSC seat for India
-Obama is looking for French Help in Afghanistan (Indians must have got it )
There is perfect convergence of Interests here, No other party will be willing to show diplomatic extra mile

don't you have any link with obama :coffee:

;) my eyes are on you

i think next option that Pakistan Airforce can exercise is with targets in india.

thats why PAF has better incharge and heads of operations in pakistani establishment than some members here however much they are cured in open media
i appreciate pakistani establishments no -nonsense talk

italy is negotiating with india for sale of large numbers of advanced phase 2 trainers

now isnt that interesting again ...

so wat about china ...is india buying anythng from china to stop deals with PAK?:rofl:

Hi, I honestly think Pakistan's lack of funds is one of the major issues. Pakistan is asking the IMF for loans in order to cover its debt servicing requirements.

Given that economic backdrop, who in their right mind would extend a 1+Billion Euro loan to them? How will they pay for this equipment? Unfortunately, Pakistan at this point in time has absolutely no economic clout, and as such, is in no position to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom