What's new

After French what further options does Pakistan Airforce can excercise.?

This is Indian diplomacy at its best which is called crying by some of our very intellegent neighbours here lolz.................

Not the indian diplomacy ,the indian hypocrisy is at its best .

No problem we will take 200 J10B , and J14 :cheers: happy now go drink your vodka, and tension nahi lene ka

surely my friend vodka is a good drink when you get those 200 j10b< 200 where did that figure come from mere speculation as always talks are on for 30-40 odd that also confirmed by top paf officials that they will evaluate the service of j-10b in PLAFF air-force they go ahead with the deal if you dont believe me ask any top paf member on this or other forum> then we will toast together
dont be too emotional try to counter with logic i am not here fight with you

surely my friend vodka is a good drink when you get those 200 j10b< 200 where did that figure come from mere speculation as always talks are on for 30-40 odd that also confirmed by top paf officials that they will evaluate the service of j-10b in PLAFF air-force they go ahead with the deal if you dont believe me ask any top paf member on this or other forum> then we will toast together

Well simple, we already paid for 36 planes

We were going to offer french 4.5 billion Euro for the avionics upgrade with the weaponds deal which was to total almost 7 billion or so figures

Now we can get either get 100 J10B and 64 J11

or we could opt for

200 J1OB

or we could opt for 100 J10B & 64 J14

The J10B Chendegu Viper is in final testing mode will be available us on schedual

Either way .... we will increase the planes

1257944006509.jpg

33mvj8x.jpg

Last edited:

We were going to offer french 4.5 billion Euro for the avionics upgrade with the weaponds deal which was to total almost 7 billion or so figures

or we could opt for

200 J1OB

The J10B Chendegu Viper is in final testing mode will be available us on schedual

my friend its not about what you and me opt for its what pakistan or PAF opts for has PAF confirmed any order in official statement
why J-11 always people here talk about j-1-20 believe me j-11 is not for sale ask chinese officials it cannot be its restricted by contracts also j-10b is the only capable fighter china is looking forward to in future major other ones are r&D for future developments

the US could have opted for 500 F-22 with their budget but did they do it
its not about what people speculate its about reality the reality is pakistan is opting for 36j10 post evaluation of their service and if and only paf is satisfied the future prospects is figment of ones imagination

without the weapons package jf-17 capabilities will be limited what about that how do you plan to upgrade the jf-17 funds need to be shared there

remember one thing GOOD THINGS DOSENT COME CHEAP in present world

without the weapons package jf-17 capabilities will be limited what about that how do you plan to upgrade the jf-17 funds need to be shared there

remember one thing GOOD THINGS DOSENT COME CHEAP in present world

I think we are juts fine ....~ no need to worry :whistle: we got the bull by the horn as the saying goes in texas

That news which you are referring to had no sufficient source, only one online news agency was reporting it, no other news agency reported it.

As per internal sources, the evaluation by PAF is going on and many features requested by PAF have been incorporated and PAF pilots are involved in the testing phase. J-10 is already inducted in CAF and more and more regiments are getting them.

If JF-17 has not been inducted by CAF doesn't means we won't accept it into service, thus even if CAF doesn't induct J-10B version doesn't means we should not induct it too. China Airforce and PAF both have different requirements.

Once J-10B airframe design gets finalized after going through the testing stage, we would be able to induct it as the new design with DSI inlets would also then get inducted in CAF but both airforces would get avionics as per their requirements.

I think we are juts fine ....~ no need to worry :whistle: we got the bull by the horn as the saying goes in texas

i am not worrying i pointed out to the illogical argument that you provided it hold no ground and its untrue and makes no basis
trying to pacify self-egos clouts ones's vision

That news which you are referring to had no sufficient source, only one online news agency was reporting it, no other news agency reported it.

As per internal sources, the evaluation by PAF is going on and many features requested by PAF have been incorporated and PAF pilots are involved in the testing phase. J-10 is already inducted in CAF and more and more regiments are getting them.

If JF-17 has not been inducted by CAF doesn't means we won't accept it into service, thus even if CAF doesn't induct J-10B version doesn't means we should not induct it too. China Airforce and PAF both have different requirements.

Once J-10B airframe design gets finalized after going through the testing stage, we would be able to induct it as the new design with DSI inlets would also then get inducted in CAF but both airforces would get avionics as per their requirements.

exactly true sir thats what i meant 36 j-10 has been finalized but those 200 j10b quoted by the poster above made no sense to me at his point of time when not even 1sqdrn and not official source has confirmed that is in active service with paf

regarding jf-17 i said its upgradation needs funds - and i am correct on that

and other j11.j14,j15, j2001 is imagination is what i pointed out to the said member

Yes,now this is the question , what we should do or what we have option?

You guys can discuss what ever option you want, but at the end of the day its the purchasing power of PAF that matter. I mean we can even go for F-35s but can we be able to pay them??????? :hitwall:French was the best option for paf, for its western avionics. lets wait and see and hope for the best.:pakistan:

or we could opt for

200 J1OB

1257944006509.jpg

33mvj8x.jpg

If you were going to offer 7 billion dollors just for avoinics and weapon and that too for 50-100 fighters then how much will be the cost for upgraded JF-17.

As long as 100 J10B & 64 J14 are concerned. Is there any reliable source for these options??? As sources says only 36 J10 as of now.

If you were going to offer 7 billion dollors just for avoinics and weapon and that too for 50-100 fighters then how much will be the cost for upgraded JF-17.

lol this guy is day dreaming or he has less brain cells.
fix you finical problem. then jump high.

guys i ve talked about this to a PAF person,
he told me that,right now the strings of this puppet are in Indian hand.this story would be different after MMRCA result either they choose Rafale or not.besides Rafale's chances are less to be selected in MMRCA.moreover this deal is on hold b/c of financial problem of Pakistan not by Indian diplomacy. India have tried the same so called diplomacy when Pakistan was buying Ex-French Mirages but couldn't succeed b/c Pakistan wasn't facing financial problem that time.
guys this deal is on hold,not cancelled.if Pakistan fulfills the requirement of this deal,it would be done.
:cheers:

Sir Parvez Shamim, former PAF pilot and also a senior member here on this forum, presented his thoughts on Pakdef Forum regarding French attitude. Very interesting indeed !!!

"I had a conversation with a senior retired PAF officer about this fiasco with France. Unbelievingly, I found that many are relieved that the deal did not go through. PAC was expected to produce 400 JF-17 and the cost of electronics and weapons for each copy was fixed at $15 million a copy, a very high price to pay in the view of many in PAF. Incidently, there are question as to why ATE was awarded the contract. ATE is basically an integrator who does not manufacture anything but buys systems from different suppliers and integarate them. There was never a need for a contractor to purchase and then integrate when suppliers could easily do the job since they already have the experience with other French avionics and weapons.

Incidently, ATE was formed by a former engineer with Dassault named Jean-Paul Pizano. He left the company and set up ATE in 1986 to work on Pakistani Mirages.

French are more like the prostitutes who do not have a fixed rate but will go where they expect to earn more. Indians have interested them with future phantom deals like Nuclear and military-s like 6 more Scorpions (Incidently the first six due to be delivered in 2012 will now be delivered by 2017) Reason is the usual overpricing-now almost $600 million more after the contract was already signed. Even this deal is not sure to be made by the French. Other deals may require Air Bus tankers, Eurocopters etc. But believe me French will not come ahead with Indians. They have to compete with every one as compared to the JF-17 avionics project where they had no competition. Even their big hope of Rafael being picked by Indians is almost dead according to my sources in PAF. That is another reason that they are now desparate. If India does not buy the aircrafts, what effect it will have on its deal with UAE.

This french decision also indicates that The submarine deal for Pak. Navy may not be forthcoming for Frencg too. That certainly is a good news if turns out to be that way.
Pakistan could easily make an investment of few hundred million with Chinese and develop the avionics. Pakistan had a headstart and could avail the last 5 years that it has been negotiating with the French to no avail in the end. I am told that there is no truth to the rumor that there is a problem with the KLJ-7. On the contrary, ith can not only be integrated with SD-10 but also the Western Sidewinder and the Sparrows. PAF and Chinese can also increase the range of the SD-10 easily if PAF wants and allowed to. Result will be a lower production cost and a higher profit realization- many times more than the actual development investment

Afeter my conversation, I feel more confident that the French exclusion from JF-17 project will turn out be moch more beneficial for PAF. As some one said, PAF has other contingency plans. I am confident we may hear about them soon. I do not feel disappointed any more."

After reading this, all my concerns are gone.

Back
Top Bottom