What's new

After French what further options does Pakistan Airforce can excercise.?

Man everyone seems to think french backed off, no one here actually looks at the fact that Pakistan is extremely cash strapped. The best defence deals Pakistan had are getting scrapped, look at the U-Boat deal. This all shows that the defence sector is broke, we need to put in more cash. Once you do that the french will be more than willing to upgrade the thunders.

Pakistan's economic condition was no better when French entered into this deal. I also don't agree that French have put it on hold under Indian pressure.

I agree with MZUBAIR that it is likely that the deal will back on track in few months. It is up to GOP how they handle this situation. They need to draw a sketch with help from foreign and defense ministries on how to move forward. If handled properly, I don't think it is a big deal under the current environment to get it back on track.

I Can Give you guys better advice

"STOP MESSING WITH INDIA AND FRANCE WILL START TO HELP YOU OUT" :angel:
:rofl:

I Can Give you guys better advice

"STOP MESSING WITH INDIA AND FRANCE WILL START TO HELP YOU OUT" :angel:

Also, perhaps you did not realize that if we stop "messing" with India then why would we need the French any way ???? :sniper:

Guys Please ignore this troll completely. Dont respond to him.
Araz

Also, perhaps you did not realize that if we stop "messing" with India then why would we need the French any way ???? :sniper:

While you said this in response to a provocative post, but your statement has a lot of depth.. Think about it...

Well Bro your statement requires a little adjustment.

We would not need any French Weapons if India stops "messing" with us.

Well Bro your statement requires a little adjustment.

We would not need any French Weapons if India stops "messing" with us.

well then my friend ..you definitely need french weapons...adjusted !!

This is Indian diplomacy at its best which is called crying by some of our very intellegent neighbours here lolz.................

Have patience, mature your platforms, do R&D honestly, increase your credibility, trust your partner china, there is no doomsday.

Key to every thing is patience, hen gets chicken by hatching the egg not by smashing it.

Can we approach USA for APG-70 radars, F100 engines and other gadgets for our JF-17.

Can we approach USA for APG-70 radars, F100 engines and other gadgets for our JF-17.

Yes Pakistan can approach USA for all that.....

But usa is going to say no:disagree: to u.

Because like everone else usa also know that after few years china will start making cheap and bad copy of the same:pop:

Think about that:pop:

so wat about china ...is india buying anythng from china to stop deals with PAK?:rofl:

to get answer to this question ask china to see you J-11 you will get my answer
chinese are too smart than what you think they only sell you want they want not what you want and J-11 cannot be sold to pakistan reason ------ INDIA< now ask me how only after you made enough research about J-11 >

:toast_sign:

to get answer to this question ask china to see you J-11 you will get my answer
chinese are too smart than what you think they only sell you want they want not what you want and J-11 cannot be sold to pakistan reason ------ INDIA< now ask me how only after you made enough research about J-11 >

:toast_sign:

No problem we will take 200 J10B , and J14 :cheers: happy now go drink your vodka, and tension nahi lene ka

Back
Top Bottom