What's new

After Christian Fair in India, Alan Warnes arrives in Pakistan

he might be writing his own analysis on operation swift retort ! ..
GW university professor disnt write it, she said openly on indias face.. more pain on F16 story will come out..

The last tweet about a Mirage pilot flying 4 missions in a day including one at night - is this normal during peacetime (or outside of military exercises)?

Or does this hint that the situation with India is still hot and PAF is currently still on high alert?

he might be writing his own analysis on operation swift retort ! ..
GW university professor disnt write it, she said openly on indias face.. more pain on F16 story will come out..
Some Indians were claiming that Alan Warnes is coming to India to debunk the SU-30 kill....instead they had Christian Fair ridiculing them on their faces ....now we may just see an insult to that injury.

Some Indians were claiming that Alan Warnes is coming to India to debunk the SU-30 kill
Indians should be put to their place. I am sick and tired of their concocted tales and heroism. They say "nip the evil in the bud". Never let them get away with cheap propaganda.

The last tweet about a Mirage pilot flying 4 missions in a day including one at night - is this normal during peacetime (or outside of military exercises)?

Or does this hint that the situation with India is still hot and PAF is currently still on high alert?
Usually, I doubt a pilot flies four missions in a week.....but Masroor is always geared up for high tempo operations.
Last time Alan described Masroor as active as any NATO base.

Indians should be put to their place. I am sick and tired of their concocted tales and heroism. They say "nip the evil in the bud". Never let them get away with cheap propaganda.
Well, don't you think it's proven to be a double-edged sword....while the Indian weekend warriors always convinced their public that they are able to fight a 2.5 front war....when the test came, they only proved the .5 by shooting down own chopper.

i am off the opinion that Pakistan should take siachin glacier forecefully.. discovery india talks about siachin glacier and how brave their army is working go keep “evil” pakistan out ..

that will be the best way to put then in place ... imran khan should avail current high morale of the army and show some spine

Usually, I doubt a pilot flies four missions in a week.....but Masroor is always geared up for high tempo operations.
Last time Alan described Masroor as active as any NATO base.

Well, don't you think it's proven to be a double-edged sword....while the Indian weekend warriors always convinced their public that they are able to fight a 2.5 front war....when the test came, they only proved the .5 by shooting down own chopper.
There are always volunteers especially amongst the unmarried ones. Some guys are aviators and the rest are officers. ADA launches help with that too.

Very normal in these days i.e winters because of bad weather though Masroor rarely has bad weather.

Back
Top Bottom