What's new

After Christian Fair in India, Alan Warnes arrives in Pakistan

@Tejas Spokesman
Btw what happened to ur tall claims about Alan Warnes coming to India to confirm no Su30 was shot down?
(u may have deleted ur post to save face...but it's quoted in this post below)...
PAF AND IAF 4th gen Aircraft Losses, shocking comparison
Instead of Alan Warnes...Christine Fair showed up...and even she embarrassed u guys in front of the media :rofl:

Yeh toh lolwa ho gaya
@Areesh @Retired Troll @Windjammer

Why can't you let Enndians practice their religion and worship their gods freely?

Are you gonna next plunder the Trump temple Mr. Ghaznavi?

Why can't you let Enndians practice their religion and worship their gods freely?

Are you gonna next plunder the Trump temple Mr. Ghaznavi?
As a retired troll...u should be well aware of the joy that comes with trolling ppl...hence why I do what I do. Although it should be noted that I do it recreationally every now and then...I'm not an addict like u :)

As a retired troll...u should be well aware of the joy that comes with trolling ppl...hence why I do what I do. Although it should be noted that I do it recreationally every now and then...I'm not an addict like u :)

futile attempt and denial will only further the pain.

embrace the world of guilty pleasures and be reborn again

It's called PR. Warnes is one of the few well known journalists that actually genuinely likes Pakistan, and you wanna complain?
I didn't know. I thought he was like that fair lady. And I didn't understand the purpose too. I am fairly introverted and don't do much pr hence didn't understand. Thank you for explaining

Back
Top Bottom