What's new

After Christian Fair in India, Alan Warnes arrives in Pakistan

hard to take your claim to fame seriously when you have the name Cookie Monster.

Reham Khan trolled all of you
If u look at my profile pic u can see that it is cookie monster passed out after snorting lines of cookie crumbs and taking shots of milk. I have chosen it to serve as a reminder to stay away from such a life.

Who is paying for him when country is struggling. ?

Why would we need to pay him? Or what makes you think he was paid to come here?

And in general, even if we had to pay for some positive rep, why won't we? How is the country supposed to get our of the mess? By spreading negativity and letting our enemies dictate the international perception of ours?

Can you people try and use your mind a bit when it comes to these things and look at the bigger picture?

Some Indians were claiming that Alan Warnes is coming to India to debunk the SU-30 kill....instead they had Christian Fair ridiculing them on their faces ....now we may just see an insult to that injury.
Finally we are trying to build a narrative that represents Pakistan's view backed by evidence instead of allowing Indians to push their flawed and deeply disingenuous narrative about us.

ISPR is indeed doing a a marvellous job and should continue to push it forward, its about time we start fighting back and take complete control of narratives.

Indians should be put to their place. I am sick and tired of their concocted tales and heroism. They say "nip the evil in the bud". Never let them get away with cheap propaganda.

And how do you suggest we do that? I think there is a fierece war of narratives already going on between India and Pakistan, to be honest Indians had always been paying a heck lot of attention to narrative building and it seemed that we were fast asleep for over 4 decades. But now Pakistan is actively working towards achieving those goals.

i am off the opinion that Pakistan should take siachin glacier forecefully.. discovery india talks about siachin glacier and how brave their army is working go keep “evil” pakistan out ..

that will be the best way to put then in place ... imran khan should avail current high morale of the army and show some spine

Are you seriously this naive? You want to unify deeply polarised people of India against an external enemy? This would be like throwing a life line to Modi and BJP. There is no need for us to initiate any such non-sense, for now we must stand back and let the events take their course as far as India is concerned but at the same time be ready to reply in full force if Modi and his band of psychos try anything. We shouldnt be the aggressor under any circumstances, but if Indians try it, this time take things to their logical conclusion.

well very soon we will be blamed for some thing that will happen in India..and india will react as per new normal and afterwards i have been assured there will be no proportionate response.

Interesting is it not...this is the actual mind set...i said well that is all good and tidy! but only if we were decisive when we had a chance...they said response was based upon then geo-political situation i said what has change now...they said we were not ready..indians went to unkown unknown...we were not ready...i said are you now..they said more then ever..i said i dont see it they said maskirovka...i said..you are confident ...they said yes we are and stop asking stupid questions you bloody civilian what do you know!

I smiled and walk away!

Slightly off topic...

There was news earlier that PAF was looking to acquire LIFT(Lead In Fighter Trainer) aircrafts. So now with JF17B is there such a need(considering that Pak isn't flush with money)? With Mushshak, K8, simulators, and the JF17B...doesn't it cover all areas?

I would love the input of some knowledgeable members.
@Quwa @denel @HRK @airomerix

Slightly off topic...

There was news earlier that PAF was looking to acquire LIFT(Lead In Fighter Trainer) aircrafts. So now with JF17B is there such a need(considering that Pak isn't flush with money)? With Mushshak, K8, simulators, and the JF17B...doesn't it cover all areas?

Yep so in the interview where the CAS said they're getting 26 JF-17Bs, he also said they're looking for a separate LIFT aircraft. They just want a subsonic aircraft with a radar and a data-link system. The exact quote is as follows:

Moreover, the service is set to receive 26 new two-seat JF-17Bs, which will enable training for young pilots to take place “without first putting them through the F-16, Mirage or F-7P/PG as they are now”, ACM Khan disclosed, noting that the JF-17 Thunder programme “continues to impress, and during the recent confrontation with our neighbours, it performed well against the threat of India’s Mica and R-73 air-to-air missiles”.

Looking to the future, the ACM said he is pushing for the PAF to develop a fifth-generation fighter aircraft (FGFA) capability. “I am trying to build a new-generation PAF … and the FGFA figures highly in that vision,” he said. “We can’t afford to lag behind others.” He cited regional stability as the main driver for that effort, maintaining that “the geopolitical and geostrategic situation means that we have to maintain a strategic balance in the region and we need to build it up now”.

Outlining some of the specifications the PAF is looking for in these new fighters, ACM Khan said, “We hope it will be a twin-engine single-seater, boasting the likes of super cruise and laser weapons”. He also noted that the service would not rule out developing the aircraft as part of a collaborative effort with allied countries.

However, he admitted, “Realistically, I don’t believe the aircraft will be operational with the PAF for another decade,” adding that “it will, of course, have to be ITAR free because Pakistan has suffered so many times in the past from US-led sanctions”.

Before its FGFA capability comes online, ACM Khan said the PAF must acquire a new trainer and that the Leonardo M-346, Hongdu L-15, and KAI T-50 have all been evaluated. “It doesn’t have to be supersonic, but will need to have an air interdiction radar and a datalink training system,” he said.

JDW. May 2019.​

Slightly off topic...

No such plans are in place. We have other things to worry about.

F-7s need immediate replacement. And we need cash for that.

No such plans are in place. We have other things to worry about.

F-7s need immediate replacement. And we need cash for that.
I only ask bcuz as I remembered PAF's CAS had said that a while back...as @Quwa has so kindly quoted above.

I was just wondering bcuz JF17B can effectively do what Leonardo M346, KAI T-50, and Hongdu L-15 can do...and more. Well anyways...I was just curious...thanks to both of u for the info.

Back
Top Bottom