What's new

After 32 years First time Kashmiri girls are watching cinema in multiplex in Kashmir

you would engage but do not have any other tools beside lies and whatsapp scripts provided by local rss/bjp officers.
and why exactly are you, a Bosnian, apparently ? (sus AF) so interested here ?

btw, it's ok, if you actually do happen to be a Bosnian muslim and very interested in this part of the world but something about the way you write seems off to me, to be a dead give away almost... that you are in fact actually from the subcontinent..

Pakistani ho, ke Lungi ho, ki disgruntled IM ho ? .. which one.. come clean now at least.

You do know current Pakistan has more fraction of undernourished people than India, don't you?

View attachment 881391

That makes you a total idiot now. Doesn't it? But then Bosnian blood is strong in you. Jeez why do we even let these people exist. Just nuke them out of existence and rid of this world of menace. World would be better without these vermins called Bosnians.
no your shithole country is first by receiving humanitarian aid for feeding people, even honorable Kenia send you humanitarian aid.
pakistan does have it's issues but they not brag on net how they are world supapauver which is not able to provide basic rations to people.

Till very recently there was. They even had their own constitution. Very similar to your Aazad Kashmir arrangement. It was way more restrictive on locals.
The marginal autonomy guaranteed through constitutional matters was the last deterrence and with that taken away, the road is paved for another decade of violence in the valley as India moves ahead with her plans for demographic changes in the region. India previously conducted a pandit genocide in the region using communal violence as a tool for administration.
The entire world is major nuclear flashpoint. All it takes is few deranged folks to set off a nuclear war. Putin + Biden or XiJingPing + Biden can do it very quickly. Or the fatso in NK. So relax. If world has to end in nuclear hell fire it will. Kashmir or no Kashmir.
Kashmir ranks far higher than the ones mentioned by you. The water crisis borne out of the territorial dispute is a grave concern specially as the visceral hatred consumes India and Indians.

and why exactly are you, a Bosnian, apparently ? (sus AF) so interested here ?

btw, it's ok, if you actually do happen to be a Bosnian muslim and very interested in this part of the world but something about the way you write seems off to me, to be a dead give away almost... that you are in fact actually from the subcontinent..

Pakistani ho, ke Lungi ho, ki disgruntled IM ho ? .. which one.. come clean now at least.
why not? i am concerned about all world problems, bharatia is one the biggest and most dangerous one for planet future.

There is no previous life.

Like you coping right now. Jobless, moneyless and living in shithole like Bosnia while I live in a 1.7 million dollar house. Poor poor Bosnians. Did you have something to eat? If you want I can send you some of my left overs.

Prove it. Besides who the hell want to live in England. Weather sucks there. The city where I live there are no houses less than a million dollars.

This is what a council house bathroom in England looks like. Yuck!
View attachment 881387
Million dollars lol can’t even get a small three bed house for that here 😂🤣
Show us a pic of your bargain basements taps again lol

They cost £7 at b&q

WRONG!

India is a net giver of aid.

And its spelt as Kenya. Man! Bosnia has no standard of literacy!
one click to debunk your lie? is that how shameful you are?

one click to debunk you lie? is that how shameful you are?
wristband.com?

:rofl: Seriously!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lets get some real facts now.

In the financial year 2015-16 India gave Rs. 7719.65 crores as aid whereas it received Rs. 2,144.77 crore in aid from foreign countries and global banks.

Another source : https://mea.gov.in/lok-sabha.htm?dtl/28197/QUESTION+NO3245+FOREIGN+AID

Man! I knew Bosnians are idiots but this big? :rofl: wristband.com as a source??? :lol:

Pakistani, Lungi or Indian jazbaati musalman ?
no, bosnian. just astonished by rss bjp propaganda and lies, so i am reacting to it.

wristband.com?

:rofl: Seriously!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lets get some real facts now.

Another source : https://mea.gov.in/lok-sabha.htm?dtl/28197/QUESTION+NO3245+FOREIGN+AID

Man! I knew Bosnians are idiots but this big? :rofl: wristband.com as a source??? :lol:
you seriously cited from the biggest media lies factory on earth?

no, bosnian. just astonished by rss bjp propaganda and lies, so i am reacting to it.

you seriously cited from the biggest media lies factory on earth?
Please, nobody outside your country and neighbourhood knows that your country even exists, so no point whining here.

I cited Indian ministry of external affairs...
Here once more : https://mea.gov.in/lok-sabha.htm?dtl/28197/QUESTION+NO3245+FOREIGN+AID

But MAN!!! WRIST FUKKEN BAND DOT COM!!!!

:lol: :rofl:

Bosnia must be real shithole if this is the standard.
idiot check the sources with remaining two brain cells...

Please, nobody outside your country and neighbourhood knows that your country even exists, so no point whining here.
we are not obsessed with global power, it is your prerogative, and what world knows about india on positive note is Taj mahal and on negative note that is rape capital, filthiest enviroment and endless source of cringe news for media outlets.

I mean these people don't even have an airforce and yet we have this idiot here telling us how great their country is.

idiot check the sources with remaining two brain cells...
Visualcapitalist?

WTF!!! Who is VisualCapitalist? What is visual capitalist? :rofl:

I like numerical capitalist. :lol:

Get a REAL news paper, world bank or a government website, moron!

BTW, you are smelling like bad lungi...

Are you sure that you did not typed .ba by mistake and you wanted to use .bd as your country. I know bosnians are stupid but this goes beyond stupid.

And they he talks about RSS/IT cell/WhatsApp. I mean VisualCapitalist??? Who uses that as a source :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom