What's new

After 32 years First time Kashmiri girls are watching cinema in multiplex in Kashmir

Did you type this nonsense of or on the railway tracks.
Sitting in a 1.7 million dollar home. Unlike poor and destitute worthless citizen of equally worthless place called Bosnia.

yes Kashmiri women deserve this and all the other happiness in the world for their tendentious sacrifices in their struggle for freedom from an occupying country that is different from it in terms of culture, religion,looks, linguistics, genetics, river system, or even the larger interconnected history in terms of migrations
Now imagine this : the Kashmiri government run by local kashmiri even deprived them of basic joys like cinema. Basically, Kashmiri dadhi-wallas can not be allowed to be in power, they like to shit on everything that is good in life.

Is the movie theatre supposed to make people forget about the rape?
I don't know, thats a Pakistani thing to be obsessed with rape.

Dalits were literally living as serfs, hell there is modern day slavery in terms of "zameendari" in certain parts of rural India. not exactly a unique phenomena worldwide.
Why does that matter on this thread?
BTW, you folks in Pakistan never got rid of Zameendaari like India did. Likes of Nawaz Shareef are essentially Zameendaars.

Last edited:

Really Pajeet? you really gonna play that game with the gang rape stories of white women(mem sahabs) tourists being sexually assaulted? FFS we see the videos of them just walking around the city, and these gaandus come out of nowhere and think its ok to take go and take pictures and start touching her randomly. Its the creepiest shit in the world.

BTW, you folks in Pakistan never got rid of Zameendaari

Vedic leftovers in rural sindh.

like India did

I mean its not gone, particularly in Uttar Pardesh and several other places, but don't go around taking credit for Nehru. lol The class of Zameendars in those places tend to be upper caste and their voting patterns coincide with the Typical BJP voterbase.

Tell that to Iranian woman who died recently because she refused to wear Hijab.

well of course there was something wrong with law enforcement(but its not a unique phenomena with several people around the world dying under police custody) with regards to govt policy, while I don't agree with govt mandate, there as enforcements of public indecency laws around the world, granted the criterion for nakedness varies from society to society. It should also be mentioned that there are govt that harass and penalize people for wearing headscarves and veils in a "benevolent despotism", so its not really a one sided affair.

Last edited:
Very rich coming from a guy whose country has the highest number of rape and sexual harrasment in the world :omghaha: Not to mention India is the only country in the world where lizards are raped LMAO.

Your New Delhi is known as "rape capital of the world" around the world.

All these bhangees excited about a cinema opening without realising they closed because of the 800,000 army of rapists occupying Kashmir shutting down all normal life.

Dalits were literally living as serfs, hell there is modern day slavery in terms of "zameendari" in certain parts of rural India. not exactly a unique phenomena worldwide.

ok and? I don't understand the point. lol, is that supposed to be unethical or something, if two parties are consenting to whatever social/domestic arrangement?

literally punishable by death, a bit odd considering its not a unique phenomena considering stories of priests abusing boys in mandirs. not to mention the generalization of a primarily afghan phenomena amongst the upper class pashtuns, who aren't usually the religious types.

so a face veil? contrary to polemics, these women have agency, and any conversation with a niqabi will tell you their motivation is piety, you might say they have a peculiar sense of matters or even "brainwashed", but they are usually wearing things of their own will. Similar phenomena can be observed with Hindu women in Rajhestan and the wearing of Ghoonghats. So I'm not sure what the point here is, other than throwing rocks from a glass house.
No one should have any problem if they are doing anything voluntarily with no societal pressures. I don't have problem with women wearing hijab and burka, if it is their choice but we know that is not true in most societies and culture. Just look at Iran, where women were beaten for not wearing hijab and one of them lost her life a week ago. I have seen how women change 180 degrees compared to their own country culture when they come to western countries. Here you don't see men marrying multiple women in general. Having one is is difficult enough to manage and support. 😕

Actually thats false.
India's per 100,000 incidence of rape is lowest in the world.
Pakistan on other hand does not even report rape statistics. Its a Muslim thing I guess.
They do, its just that their rape conviction rates are less than 1%
Only 0.3pc rape suspects convicted in past 6 years
Meaning of all rape accused 99.7% got away with no consequences

The low conviction rate was a religious thing
Under the Hudood ordinance, rape is included in matters covered under Islamic law, like marriage and divorce. A woman who reports that she has been raped must produce four male witnesses to prove it. If she fails to do so, she can be prosecuted for adultery. Thousands of women have been punished under the law, often on the flimsiest evidence. That risk has kept many women from trying to bring their attackers to justice.
Pakistan Moves Toward Altering Rape Law

Imagine a women reporting rape but rather than getting justice, ends up convicted of adultery

Sitting in a 1.7 million dollar home. Unlike poor and destitute worthless citizen of equally worthless place called Bosnia.
Lets not paint Bosnians with same brush because of one wailing Bosniayak here

Poster seems be inspired by likes of Mirsad and yearns the privileges of Guantanamo Bay

Bowling Green Man Arrested on Multiple Terrorism Charges

A federal court in Kentucky unsealed an indictment today charging a dual U.S.-Bosnian citizen with providing material support to the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS), a designated foreign terrorist organization. The defendant is also charged with conspiring to provide material support to ISIS and receiving military type training from ISIS.

According to court documents, on June 3, 2014, Mirsad Hariz Adem Ramic, 31, of Bowling Green, Kentucky and two co-conspirators each departed the United States for Istanbul, Turkey in order to support ISIS.​

If I ever feel low about tax deductions on my W2, will always remember they are going for long Guantanamo Bay vacation for all potential Mirsads courtesy of uncle sam

Last edited:
Vedic leftovers in rural sindh

Muslim rulers introduced zameendari system. More like Islamic hangover. We have abolished zameendari system in India. My own family has given away land when land ceiling act was enacted.

They do, its just that their rape conviction rates are less than 1%
Only 0.3pc rape suspects convicted in past 6 years
Meaning of all rape accused 99.7% got away with no consequences

The low conviction rate was a religious thing

Pakistan Moves Toward Altering Rape Law

Imagine a women reporting rape but rather than getting justice, ends up convicted of adultery
Islamic sharia that is followed in Afghanistan still follows age old laws about 3 witnesses. Simply do a DNA analysis to confirm rapists is still not available there. 😑

freedom from an occupying country that is different from it in terms of culture, religion,looks, linguistics, genetics, river system, or even the larger interconnected history in terms of migrations
bhai, Indo-Pak main problem is exactly those river resources ka strategic lafda hai.

and religion ? there's plenty of Islam in India, all over the place.

looks, culture ? north, north east, east, south dravidians, punjabis.. there's lots of racial sub groups here and there are 22 official languages here with many dialects and variations.

India is hard to understand if you're not from here.

Freedom from medieval oppression for half the population of Kashmir is welcome.
We need to ensure the women of Kashmir get into schools and universities
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....seriously .... definition of human freedom in India is theatre ..... seriouslyyyyyyyy...wooow just woooooooooow

Rhetoric question, did you consider to spend couple of thousands of it for indoor toilet?

Best time fir kashmiri wimen was under sikh raj.

Freedom and respect was provided to each woman under khalsa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom