What's new

After 32 years First time Kashmiri girls are watching cinema in multiplex in Kashmir

Freedom from medieval oppression for half the population of Kashmir is welcome.
We need to ensure the women of Kashmir get into schools and universities

A Lt. Governor and a movie about violence with veiled sexism.

Kashmiris don't need such Indian freedom.

These «cinemas» are indoctrination centers.

Where is Worlds Policeman when you need him?

Rhetoric question, did a pig came to your house or your mom went to stay to ill-beget you?

PS : My smallest bathroom of 5 is bigger than your entire house. Enjoy your poverty and joblessness. Worthless nation and people like Bosnia and Bosnians cann't compare with me.

View attachment 881378
random pics from internet does not count,
you really brag about poverty when 80% of your nation defecate in open spaces, i know your head is messed up with rss bjp nazi combo but for the sake of bellies which hurts from laugh of other normal people who read your idiocy please stop.

This is my smallest toilet. I have full sized mirror otherwise. For a Bosnian, this much is enough. Otherwise he will commit suicide. I do not want to take bad karma now, do it :rofl:

There was a time, Canada was known to be inhabited by friendly people with a sense of humility. Now it's just known for its Indian infestation.

There was a time, Canada was known to be inhabited by friendly people with a sense of humility. Now it's just known for its Indian infestation.
You can not show any humility to a cockroach. Bosnians are basically cockroach of this world.

I know you are so poor that your mom needs to do unthinkable things from day to night to day to even support your internet bills.
well, the poorest person in bosnia live better life then richest person in india who is forced to smell shit all day in their mansions from their minions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom