What's new

After 32 years First time Kashmiri girls are watching cinema in multiplex in Kashmir

iike i care, it is reasonable to assume that you lie as any member of bjp rrs troll army,
Whatever you say, you are bosnian. A failure in life, so I need to forgive you because well, you cann't really do anything but forgive people who are worthless.

well, the poorest person in bosnia live better life then richest person in india who is forced to smell shit all they in their mansions from their minions.
Richest person in India is 2nd richest in the world, soo.... I guess we are fine. And as far as poorest in Bosnia goes, well judging by you, we can only feel pity of failure called Bosnia.

I think you do not have any screws left man!

The attitude shining through you is a hallmark of the systematic persecution of what Kashmiris face as they are subjugated and classified as untermensch by the Indian colonisers of the valley.

The attitude shining through you is a hallmark of the systematic persecution of what Kashmiris face as they are subjugated and classified as untermensch by the Indian colonisers of the valley.
Look! Kashmiri are getting back movies. I think its fair to say their own repressive government was worse. And who cares about Kashmiris anyways? If Pakistan did, they would have done something about it. If world did, they would have done something about it. So whats the big deal?

Now coming back to you. Why you became so bitter? Before you left for Germany I had a lot of fun time talking to you.

You can not show any humility to a cockroach. Bosnians are basically cockroach of this world.
you were one in previous life, it is your thing isn't it?
Whatever you say, you are bosnian. A failure in life, so I need to forgive you because well, you cann't really do anything but forgive people who are worthless.

Richest person in India is 2nd richest in the world, soo.... I guess we are fine. And as far as poorest in Bosnia goes, well judging by you, we can only feel pity of failure called Bosnia.
well you need to cope somehow. does those richest person have filters implanted in nose because money does not help with odours.

Attachments

• e3k46.jpg
    e3k46.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 28
These «cinemas» are indoctrination centers.

Where is Worlds Policeman when you need him?
Sorry to say but yeh to radical mentality display kar rahe ho aap.

Movie theatre hai, not a hooters, y'know ?

What's the problem if they're making malls, multiplexes and other modern entertainment infra and so on in Indian Kashmir ?

Local business people get an avenue to invest in, to generate revenue and employment

The youth, and families alike, have a nice environment to hang out with friends.

Paisa ayega, sab kuch theek ho jayega..

I know a lot of (muslim) Kashmiris, both friends and associates, great people.. they want tourism, trade, business and work opportunities.

This is a good albeit small step toward further normalization.. more to come, you watch !

Rhetoric question, did a pig came to your house or your mom went to stay to ill-beget you?

PS : My smallest bathroom of 5 is bigger than your entire house. Enjoy your poverty and joblessness. Worthless nation and people like Bosnia and Bosnians cann't compare with me.

View attachment 881378
That is expensive lol **** off a council house in England has better fittings than your pic of your 5th bathroom
1.7m dollar you say yet had to shop at bargain basements for fittings lol

Now shall I show you mine 🤔

you were one in previous life, it is your thing isn't it?
There is no previous life.

well you need to cope somehow. does those richest person have filters implanted in nose because money does not help with odours.
Like you coping right now. Jobless, moneyless and living in shithole like Bosnia while I live in a 1.7 million dollar house. Poor poor Bosnians. Did you have something to eat? If you want I can send you some of my left overs.

That is expensive lol **** off a council house in England has better fittings than your pic of your 5th bathroom
Prove it. Besides who the hell want to live in England. Weather sucks there. The city where I live there are no houses less than a million dollars.

This is what a council house bathroom in England looks like. Yuck!
1663748851604.png

Last edited:
Look! Kashmiri are getting back movies. I think its fair to say their own repressive government was worse. And who cares about Kashmiris anyways? If Pakistan did, they would have done something about it. If world did, they would have done something about it. So whats the big deal?

Now coming back to you. Why you became so bitter? Before you left for Germany I had a lot of fun time talking to you.

There is no Kashmiri government in occupied Jammu Kashmir. The Indian state has a million troops in the valley and experiments with pseudo military rules every decade. Now they are subjecting them to indoctrinated Bollywood imposing foreign culture upon them and celebrating it as some freedom?

Pakistan alone cannot liberate Kashmir from Indian occupation. The trilateral border dispute remains a nuclear flashpoint regardless of Indian marketing of the conflict.

False. Prove it
Don't bother engaging his types... a of them quote me looking for a response, I just ignore the low IQ ones. There are many good decent people here who you can back and forth with without getting in the gutter..

what was that old saying about not wrestling with a gutter pig ? they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you at it because they are gutter experts.. avoid the bait.

learn from cricket

1663748751329.png

There is no previous life.
tell that your brethen...
Like you coping right now. Jobless, moneyless and living in shithole like Bosnia while I live in a 1.7 million dollar house. Poor poor Bosnians. Did you have something to eat? If you want I can send you some of my left overs.
you are idiot aren'r you, comparing most unfed population on planet with bosnian people?

Prove it. Besides who the hell want to live in England. Weather sucks there. The city where I live there are no houses less than a million dollars.
hope they have good sanitary policy to clean after people like you.

There is no Kashmiri government in occupied Jammu Kashmir.
Till very recently there was. They even had their own constitution. Very similar to your Aazad Kashmir arrangement. It was way more restrictive on locals.

Pakistan alone cannot liberate Kashmir from Indian occupation. The trilateral border dispute remains a nuclear flashpoint regardless of Indian marketing of the conflict.
The entire world is major nuclear flashpoint. All it takes is few deranged folks to set off a nuclear war. Putin + Biden or XiJingPing + Biden can do it very quickly. Or the fatso in NK. So relax. If world has to end in nuclear hell fire it will. Kashmir or no Kashmir.

Don't bother engaging his types... a of them quote me looking for a response, I just ignore the low IQ ones. There are many good decent people here who you can back and forth with without getting in the gutter..

what was that old saying about not wrestling with a gutter pig ? they'll drag you down to their gutter level and beat you at it because they are gutter experts.. avoid the bait.
you would engage but do not have any other tools beside lies and whatsapp scripts provided by local rss/bjp officers.

you are idiot aren'r you, comparing most unfed population on planet with bosnian people?
You do know current Pakistan has more fraction of undernourished people than India, don't you?

1663749270631.png

That makes you a total idiot now. Doesn't it? But then Bosnian blood is strong in you. Jeez why do we even let these roaches exist. Just nuke them out of existence and rid of this world of menace. World would be better without these vermins called Bosnians.

you would engage but do not have any other tools beside lies and whatsapp scripts provided by local rss/bjp officers.
Lies? World bank is lie?

hope they have good sanitary policy to clean after people like you.
Hope your mom can afford toilet paper after shitting a big turd like you :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom