What's new

After 32 years First time Kashmiri girls are watching cinema in multiplex in Kashmir

I mean these people don't even have an airforce and yet we have this idiot here telling us how great their country is.

Visualcapitalist?

WTF!!! Who is VisualCapitalist? What is visual capitalist? :rofl:

I like numerical capitalist.

Get a REAL news paper, world bank or a government website, moron!
i know the reference is something which is not known for you but make some effort with your tiny brain and check it from where they took data.

You do know current Pakistan has more fraction of undernourished people than India, don't you?

Pakistan is 7 times smaller than India.

Does this intellectual dishonesty come naturally or is it learned from great Indian institutions?

i know the reference is something which is not known for you but make some effort with your tiny brain and check it from where they took data.
Look man! I am not the one using wristband and visualcapitalist as "references" here. I work for a FAANG company and I know what a reference is. I mean, atleast try get one from a government website, a REAL news paper or a world level body!

Though I suspect a bad lungi is in play here.

Pakistan is 7 times smaller than India.
Its fraction of population, so... size really does not matter here.

Does this intellectual dishonesty come naturally or is it learned from great Indian institutions?
Read again! FRACTION!

El bhai! Germany did a number on you, you used to be pretty smart.

Look man! I am not the one using wristband and visualcapital as "references" here. I work for a FAANG company and I know what a reference is. I mean, atleast try get one from a government website, a REAL news paper or a world level body!

Though I suspect a bad lungi is in play here.

look, if you want to discredit their information for which they used official data and provided sources, you need to refute it with some credible institution beside coping bharatian ones.

look, if you want to discredit their information for which they used official data and provided sources, you need to refute it with some credible institution beside coping bharatian ones.
Look! Its YOUR responsibility to provide a reputed reference for your claims, I do not need to disprove every piece of shit that you use as a reference. Because its your fukken claim, kapish?

I even gave a government reference to disprove your point. Now shoo! Worthless lungi in worthless Bosnia.

Did your mom drop you or did she dropped herself while she was pregnant with you? Or may be I do not know how reproduction works in roaches.

I mean these people don't even have an airforce and yet we have this idiot here telling us how great their country is.
Noida, an Indian city with less than 1 million population had a GDP of $20 bn in 2019, same as the GDP of Bosnia, a country of 3.2 million people in 2019 before COVID. That’s the prosperity of this unknown country :lol:.

Read again! FRACTION!

El bhai! Germany did a number on you, you used to be pretty smart.

16 percent of 1.5bn is 240 million Indians.

17 percent of 220mn is 35 million Pakistanis.

Pakistan is lagging behind in initiatives to reign down poverty. But you have a population the size of Pakistan in abject poverty.

Or am I reading it the wrong way?

The graph shows %age of population, it has nothing to do with population size.

Do these include the disputed territories of Jammu Kashmir and Ladakh?

Look! Its YOUR responsibility to provide a reputed reference for your claims, I do not need to disprove every piece of shit that you use as a reference. Because its your fukken claim, kapish?

I even gave a government reference to disprove your point. Now shoo! Worthless lungi in worthless Bosnia.

Did your mom drop you or did she dropped herself while she was pregnant with you? Or may be I do not know how reproduction works in roaches.
it you are not blind on both links references are provided.

well, she did a good job and raised normal person, for your i am not sure as you express all symptoms of person with difficulties in development.

Pakistan is lagging behind in initiatives to reign down poverty. But you have a population the size of Pakistan in abject poverty.
Turn the plate around, India has MASSIVELY MORE number of people NOT undernourished than Pakistan's population.

See? This is why fractions are more important than absolute numbers.

This used to be easy before you went to Germany Sidd? What did they do to you?

16 percent of 1.5bn is 240 million Indians.

17 percent of 220mn is 35 million Pakistanis.

Or am I reading it the wrong way?
India’s population is 1.4 bn and By your logic there are 84% people in India living APL i.e. 1.2 bn people compared to 83% of Pakistanis i,e, 185 mn live APL. Whats the point of using absolute numbers here?

it you are not blind on both links references are provided.
None of them are turst worthy. They sound like generic websites with god knows whats there.
Its not my headache to vett them.

You were saying something about whatapp university or something. These websites are worse than that.

Get me a reputed source or shut up like your mom when she takes the whole town's into her posteriors.

Noida, an Indian city with less than 1 million population had a GDP of $20 bn in 2019, same as the GDP of Bosnia, a country of 3.2 million people in 2019 before COVID. That’s the prosperity of this unknown country :lol:.
what are you larping about, we have 5 times bigger or so then you of GDP nominal per capita and the poorest person here can provide housing and basic hygienic standards,

None of them are turst worthy. They sound like generic websites with god knows whats there.
Its not my headache to vett them.

You were saying something about whatapp university or something. These websites are worse than that.

Get me a reputed source or shut up like your mom when she takes the whole town's into her posteriors.
OECD is not trustworthy? and your whats app stats are?

Back
Top Bottom