What's new

After 32 years First time Kashmiri girls are watching cinema in multiplex in Kashmir

wash your face, calm down and open your eyes and check references again.
I did not know OECD has a domain called visualcapitalist.com?

How do you know visualcaptalist.com is not lying to you? Any website can claim anything, like their data came from OECD! Like you mom did when she told you that you dad is a man while infact it was a roach!

Get us a direct page on OECD website, roach!

See? This is why you should not trust random websites! Ultimately you are trusting visualcapitalist.com for their claim that their data came from OECD! How does that work? And why should anyone trust any random website?

And this is why lungi in Bosnia are stupider than anyone in the world :rofl:

I did not know OECD has a domain called visualcapitalist.com?

How do you know visualcaptalist.com is not lying to you? Any website can claim anything, like their data came from OECD! Like you mom did when she told you that you dad is a man while infact it was a roach!

Get us a direct page on OECD website, roach!

See? This is why you should not trust random websites!

And this is why lungi in Bosnia are stupider than anyone in the world :rofl:
it simple, i believe them more then any source from bharatia and they provided sources for their information which are credible in opposition of your lies factories.

it simple, i believe them more then any source from bharatia and they provided sources for their information which are credible in opposition of your lies factories.
And now you have proven that you are a Lungi or Pakee in Bosnia!

BTW, its not that they provide source. Its that their source can be verified!

This is why you are an absolutely incompetent idiot!

Folks, here we have it, a Lungi from Bosnia who claims to not trust whatsapp but then takes word of a random website on internet as gospel truth!

Now we know, Lungis or Pakees remain morons no matter where they go.

And still **** Bosnia!

And now you have proven that you are a Lungi or Pakee in Bosnia!

BTW, its not that they provide source. Its that their source can be verified!

This is why you are an absolutely incompetent idiot!

Folks, here we have it, a Lungi from Bosnia who claims to not trust whatsapp but then takes word of a random website on internet as gospel truth!

Now we know, Lungis or Pakees remain morons no matter where they go.

And still **** Bosnia!
cope harder in your mental meltdown, fact are provided,

He is Lungi or a Pakee

Shut up Pakee!
why should i as i am doing great job exposing your stupidity and outrage.

LOL! Let me guess, you cann't find a single reliable source of your claim. :rofl:

visualcapitalist.com

LOL!!!

Pakee pig detected in Bosnia!
it is much better then your whatsapp one.

drink some chamomile tea it is good for nerves.

what are you larping about, we have 5 times bigger or so then you of GDP nominal per capita and the poorest person here can provide housing and basic hygienic standards,
You’re a small country in South East Europe who gets access to European markets for trade. Even countries Liechtenstein have a per capita gdp 3 times higher than USA but that doesn’t mean they’re worth anything.

And no your small country’s per capita GDP in Nominal terms is 2.7 times more than India and 2 times more in PPP terms, stop lying.

Else I can feel your pain being poorer than a 3rd tier Indian city :lol:.

Mine is government of India website, yours is no name website. LOL! :rofl:

Pakee go home! LOL! Even Bonians do not want you!

your government is proven sponsor of lies placed in media, so this website is much more reliable.

i already said to you drink some tea and eat some comfort food instead cow dung and piss.

You’re a small country in South East Europe who gets access to European markets for trade. Even countries Liechtenstein have a per capita gdp 3 times higher than USA but that doesn’t mean they’re worth anything.

And no your small country’s per capita GDP in Nominal terms is 2.7 times more than India and 2 times more in PPP terms, stop lying.

Else I can feel your pain being poorer than a 3rd tier Indian city :lol:.

well, we are small country but have clean streets, water and people does not defecate on open spaces and we are really sorry that we do not have filthy gang instead clean rivers.

your government is proven sponsor of lies placed in media, so this website is much more reliable.
:rofl: :lol:
Yeah! Cope more Pakee!

well, we are small country but have clean streets, water and people does not defecate on open spaces and we are really sorry that we do not have filthy gang instead clean rivers.
Your country is sinking right now, Pakee! Stop hiding behind Bosnia, we all know you are a dirty Pakee.

Back
Top Bottom