What's new

After 32 years First time Kashmiri girls are watching cinema in multiplex in Kashmir

:rofl: :lol:
Yeah! Cope more Pakee!

Your country is sinking right now, Pakee! Stop hiding behind Bosnia, we all know you are a dirty Pakee.
are you parrot that can not come with original thought?

my county is quite fine, mild weather, clean water and rivers, decent and civilized people in one word spaceship for bharatia.

are you parrot that can not come with original thought?
We know that you are a Pakee roach!

my county is quite fine, mild weather, clean water and rivers, decent and civilized people in one word spaceship for bharatia.
Your country is sinking right now and will soon have lack of food! I can tell Lungis and Pakees by their stupidities.

We know that you are a Pakee roach!

Your country is sinking right now and will soon have lack of food! I can tell Lungis and Pakees by their stupidities.
i can only imagine how mods are laughing now reading your stupid assumptions.

Turn the plate around, India has MASSIVELY MORE number of people NOT undernourished than Pakistan's population.

See? This is why fractions are more important than absolute numbers.

This used to be easy before you went to Germany Sidd? What did they do to you?

You can turn the plate around as many times you like but the sheer numbers speak for themselves.

India’s population is 1.4 bn and By your logic there are 84% people in India living APL i.e. 1.2 bn people compared to 83% of Pakistanis i,e, 185 mn live APL. Whats the point of using absolute numbers here?

The point is to grasp the gravity and mammoth task at hand.

You can turn the plate around as many times you like but the sheer numbers speak for themselves.
What has the numbers got to do? Its like a coping mechanism to use the high population difference wherever it suits you.

for inhumanly packed people in slums, indeed.
Indeed, my sympathies, again.

The people who are NOT under nourished are WAY WAY more than both Pakistan's population and under nourished. Again, fraction matters. Absolute numbers are useless.

The point is to grasp the gravity and mammoth task at hand.
Huh? You know you have 1/3rd of Pakistan sunken. And here you are talking about mammoth etc. We are doing fine in India and come a long way.

What suits us is that Kashmiris be not identified as Indians.
The way things are going, there will not be unique Kashmiris left to identify or whatever. Indians have started to flood into Kashmir and elections now will allow non kashmiris who are residing in Kashmir to vote.

Banning madrassa should be next, following regulations over mosques.

Indoctrination centers needs to be in Govt control.

no we do not, we are depraved of packed slums indeed.
You are depraved of being humans. Roaches do not count.

Indoctrination centers needs to be in Govt control.
Just flood the place with rest of India. Voting changes will ensure so called Kashmiris will not be able to form kashmiri only govt.

You are depraved of being humans. Roaches do not count.

Just flood the place with rest of India. Voting changes will ensure so called Kashmiris will not be able to form kashmiri only govt.
That's a long term plan,

meanwhile islamic centers needs to be under control.

btw that bosnion troll is most likely a pakistani cab driver.

Back
Top Bottom