What's new

After 32 years First time Kashmiri girls are watching cinema in multiplex in Kashmir

You are a born idiot aren't you? Or your mother too was like that "Bosnian"?

Bosnia had excess mortality rate of 333.9

Reported Covid 19 deathReported COVID-19 mortalityExcess DeathsExcess MortalityRatio between excess and reported mortality
Bosnia and Herzegovina13 400214·820 900 (19 600 to 22 000)333·9 (313·8 to 351·7)1·55 (1·46 to 1·64)

MUCH MUCH MUCH higher than that of India
India489 00018·34 070 000 (3 710 000 to 4 360 000)152·5 (138·6 to 163·3)8·33 (7·58 to 8·92)

Source : https://www.thelancet.com/article/S0140-6736(21)02796-3/fulltext#seccestitle150

So, HAD Bosnia, size of India in terms of population, they would have lost about 10 million people. Their fortune they did not have that many people.

Bosnia did MUCH MUCH worse than India.

This is IF you believe lancet study. :rofl:

Now tell me why Pakee like you are so ignorant :lol:

If there was a covid genocide, it was in bosnia. LOL!

@hussain0216 har baar covid leke aate hein, maa chudwa ke jaate hein!

What's more likely pal, that Bosnia was worse then India

Or that you vishavaguru idol worshippers have Dodgy statistics

Like your destiny of being a rapestani rapist?
My destiny is to live in the most beautiful part of the world while you are stuck in hell hole of Bangladesh.

What's more likely pal, that Bosnia was worse then India

Or that you vishavaguru idol worshippers have Dodgy statistics
The stats are based on a study published in lancet which estimated EXCESS deaths in different countries. Last I checked you treated that as a truth straight out of Quran.

India did not measure those, it was estimated by ESTEEMED researchers with publication in lancet. So keep India out of this.

BTW, last time you were only waving these studies as Quranic Truth. I have always doubted them. But since you love them so much, so here they are!

Hussain bhai, lagta hei aaj aapka din naheen hie. isliye itnee maa chud rahee hei.

But, that doesn't change the fact you are a rapestani rapist. lol
Just like it does not change the fact that you will never amount to anything in your pathetic life, right? :rofl:

That's based purely on your POV and no one elses
Stay out of it. I humbly request you. It is not pointed at you.

Stay out of it. I humbly request you. It is not pointed at you.
Agreed I should stay out of it, but I humbly request you, leave PDF and stay out of it. You are fighting a futile war here. No matter how much you try to disprove or some other crap that you do it won't change any one's views and what not. It will just end up in your ban again and people moving on and forgetting what took place.

Agreed I should stay out of it, but I humbly request you, leave PDF and stay out of it. You are fighting a futile war here. No matter how much you try to disprove or some other crap that you do it won't change any one's views and what not. It will just end up in your ban again and people moving on and forgetting what took place.
Why do you believe I want to disprove or change anyone's view?

I do not want to do anything like that. As far as ban goes, well, lets say I am not so serious about PDF or ban. I too do not take anything here seriously at all. Why should anyone?

How my life can be more pathetic than a rapestani rapist?
Because this is the best place you can live :

1663765373807.png

While this is the view from the front of my house (not taken by me though)
1663765499103.png

Why do you believe I want to disprove or change anyone's view?

I do not want to do anything like that. As far as ban goes, well, lets say I am not so serious about PDF or ban. I too do not take anything here seriously at all.
Then what are you doing on this thread then?

As for the ban, then don't come back after it. Stay out like Charles leclerc being told to stay out at Monaco.

Because this is the best place you can live :

1663765373807.png

While this is the view from the front of my house (not taken by me though)
1663765499103.png
Well I live in my own country. You are not just a rapestani rapist you are an immigrant too! Who is more pathetic? lol

Well I live in my own country. You are not just a rapestani rapist you are an immigrant too! Who is more pathetic? lol
I don't know, the person who stitches chaddi are more pathetic in my dictionary.

Then what are you doing on this thread then?
Why does anyone does anything here? Amuse themself, find some interesting folks and at times troll. What else?

Back
Top Bottom