What's new

After 32 years First time Kashmiri girls are watching cinema in multiplex in Kashmir

I don't know, the person who stitches chaddi are more pathetic in my dictionary.
Then you need to change your shameless hindu dictionary. You are a rapestani rapist plus a pathetic immigrant. lol. You pagans always will be pathetic...

Why does anyone does anything here? Amuse themself, find some interesting folks and at times troll. What else?
This isn't the thread to 'amuse' yourself in. Go to the hell hole known as reddit if you want to do this crap. Not here.

This isn't the thread to 'amuse' yourself in. Go to the hell hole known as reddit if you want to do this crap. Not here.
Well, then I will say get lost and shut up. I dont give a damn about what you feel. Whats so sacred in this thread btw?

Then you need to change your shameless hindu dictionary. You are a rapestani rapist plus a pathetic immigrant. lol. You pagans always will be pathetic...
Dictionaries are Hindu and Muslim? :lol: Chaddhi drank more country wine than usual? :rofl:

Go and stich more otherwise contractor will beat the crap out of you. Sweatshop calling, chop chop!

As far as rapes go, you do know what Pakistani did to your gandma during '71? Are you still sensitive that you bring it in all discussions? Man seek some help. Such PTSD is not healthy.

Well, then I will say get lost and shut up. I dont give a damn about what you feel. Whats so sacred in this thread
Well then all I can say to you is stop crying and go back to school Mr national iq of 74

Freedom from medieval oppression for half the population of Kashmir is welcome.
We need to ensure the women of Kashmir get into schools and universities

Hyderabad - Charminar Dakkan

Built in late 1930s, Yakuth Mahal then was among the most sought after theatre.

HY22YAKUTMAHAL1_.jpg

Could be both

Be gentle with this one, having an absent Serbian/Croatian father/fathers has caused it to develop coprophilia as a coping mechanism (hence obsession with your toilets)
Pajeet, your whole nation is Mughal abortion.

Another pajeet...., you can go back to defecate roads now.
more coprophilia.........all blame on your Serbian Dads

Pajeet, your whole nation is Mughal abortion.
Ahhh.......I seem to have struck a nerve here, Serbian and Croatian fathers it is

you really brag about poverty when 80% of your nation defecate in open spaces,
Source: al-Sham new hire pamplet

Prove it. Prove it is random pic from Internet.

False. Prove it
It is probably thoroughly searching in the fine print of its al-sham pamphlet right now

Last edited:
Dictionaries are Hindu and Muslim? :lol: Chaddhi drank more country wine than usual? :rofl:
In hindus hand even dictionary becomes pathetic because hindus are lowlife...

We Bangladeshi Muslims don't have drinking culture. It is a hindu thing. Drinking and rape is your specialty.
Go and stich more otherwise contractor will beat the crap out of you. Sweatshop calling, chop chop!
Still better than being a lowlife rapestani rapist immigrant.
As far as rapes go, you do know what Pakistani did to your gandma during '71? Are you still sensitive that you bring it in all discussions? Man seek some help. Such PTSD is not healthy.
Non of my grandmas were hindus. You are a hindu right? Then instead of making fun you should condemn Pakistani act against your religionmates...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom