What's new

After 10 years as PM, Manmohan Singh's legacy to go down like Narasimha Rao?

Most pathetic PM India has ever seen (may be one notch above Deve Gowda)

At least Deve Gowda did not destroy economy the way MMS has ....

MMS has failed on Foreign affairs, Economy , Law and Order and almost on all fronts ....

At least Deve Gowda did not destroy economy the way MMS has ....

MMS has failed on Foreign affairs, Economy , Law and Order and almost on all fronts ....

Is it? What is the India ranking in economy now?

The reasons I have always liked this man- has integrity, class and goes about his business in a quiet and dignified manner- working harder than most of us do now, for him in his late 70s it's nothing short of spectacular.

Perhaps, he isn't and never was cut out for Indian politics but that does't mean he is a bad guy or has any reason to be personally attacked.

Seriously...Internet particular type of people responsible for him image in India. He was really great man.

Seriously...Internet particular type of people responsible for him image in India. He was really great man.
we are not talking about MMS as man ...we are talking about MMS as PM

on which account he has clearly failed !

ask me what would have been India's rank if Vajpayee and not MMS had been the PM !

are you proud with India's rank ? Do you ever look around yourself ?

Yes, I am really proud that, many here in pdf has got a chance to get post how great India is and How developing India is.

At the time of Vajpayee India gew much lesser compared to MMS time. (Perhaps, Before vajpayee India had good GDP). They were so confused which model to follow. WHen RSS wanted swadeshi economi, They tried that. failed. Then they wokeup. followed MMS liberalization model.

"Towards the end of June 2002, I got a telephone call from Vajpayee in my office in North Block, asking me to meet him... . "Vajpayee started the conversation by saying that I was doing a good job in the Finance Ministry, but the public perception was unfortunately different. As public perception had to be taken note of, he had decided to shift me from the Ministry of Finance... . A few days later, the changes in portfolios were formally announced. I was shifted to External Affairs and Jaswant Singh to Finance. I was happy because I had got what I wanted. My only regret was that I was shifted because the `perception' about my tenure in the Finance Ministry was not favourable about me. Perhaps a lot of people were glad that I had finally left charge as Finance Minister."

Read Yashwant Sinha book. He was fired for non-performance.

we are not talking about MMS as man ...we are talking about MMS as PM

on which account he has clearly failed !

There is other thread running on pdf. About Arunachal. 5 Airport being built. Who should have gor the credit?
Be it GDP, Road development or confronting terrorism. UPA record is much stright than NDA. 15 crore people of India lifted above poverty line. This man deserves credit.

Yashwant Sinha's genuflexions before the RSS were of no avail. "One reason for my unhappiness in the Finance Ministry was that I had lost the confidence of the Swadeshi Jagran Manch and the RSS, with whom I had worked so closely earlier in the swadeshi movement. I was always of the view that we should take them into confidence, have discussions with them and explain why we had done what we had. I had no doubt in my mind that our explanations would have removed their doubts and satisfied them, but the meetings could not take place regularly due to lack of time. Thus there was a widening communication gap between then and us. In fact, the misunderstanding became so serious that Dattopant Thengdi, one of the senior-most leaders of the RSS, known as the patron saint of swadeshi, went to the extent of calling me an apraadhi (culprit) in a public meeting in Delhi in April 2001. He described how I had deviated from the path of swadeshi after I had become Finance Minister."

Even on personal note ....MMS is an ordinary man .

He is a vengeful person....only time he was seen aggressive was when Advani called him as the weakest PM . He launched personal assault on Advani .

He kept quite when as a PM he needed to talk and reassure nation .

He presided over the most corrupt government in India since independence .

MMS is full of ego.

He had been chided by SC for over ruling concers of Opposition leader in appointing CVC chief .

It came as a great slap to his kind of politics ...

He forced APJ kalam to sign on unconstitutional ordinance at behest of Congress .

He ranks next to Indira Gandhi when it comes to devaluation of constitution and constitutional institutions by sitting PM....

Yes, I am really proud that, many here in pdf has got a chance to get post how great India is and How developing India is.

At the time of Vajpayee India gew much lesser compared to MMS time. (Perhaps, Before vajpayee India had good GDP). They were so confused which model to follow. WHen RSS wanted swadeshi economi, They tried that. failed. Then they wokeup. followed MMS liberalization model.

There is other thread running on pdf. About Arunachal. 5 Airport being built. Who should have gor the credit?
Be it GDP, Road development or confronting terrorism. UPA record is much stright than NDA. 15 crore people of India lifted above poverty line. This man deserves credit.

So he had to satisfy first "Sangh Parivar" then implement some agenda....

You are forgetting conveniently that Indian economy was under sanctions by the west .

all economists agree that the growth achieved despite sanctions under Vajpayee government was miraculous .

Have you read Yashwant Sinha's take on UPA and MMS .....?

please read before citing Yashwant sinha .....

Even on personal note ....MMS is an ordinary man .

He is a vengeful person....only time he was seen aggressive was when Advani called him as the weakest PM . He launched personal assault on Advani .

He kept quite when as a PM he needed to talk and reassure nation .

He presided over the most corrupt government in India since independence .

MMS is full of ego.

He had been chided by SC for over ruling concers of Opposition leader in appointing CVC chief .

It came as a great slap to his kind of politics ...

He forced APJ kalam to sign on unconstitutional ordinance at behest of Congress .

He ranks next to Indira Gandhi when it comes to devaluation of constitution and constitutional institutions by sitting PM....

Oh Yes, He did some mistakes. No one can deny it. But ur discussion earlier was about his performance. You have to accept he has done well.

"Forced kalam"..Kalam should no his powers. Otherwise he is idiot.

Vajpayee presided most corrupt government at that time.

By the way who is the opposition PM candidate now? What is his credibility? He is villian for international audience.

worst period of post-independence history of India with so many corruption allegations, undermining the constitution, hiding behind falsehoods, hope this will never occur again

Oh Yes, He did some mistakes. No one can deny it. But ur discussion earlier was about his performance. You have to accept he has done well.

"Forced kalam"..Kalam should no his powers. Otherwise he is idiot.

Vajpayee presided most corrupt government at that time.

By the way who is the opposition PM candidate now? What is his credibility? He is villian for international audience.

This is about MMS . stick to that topic. For Narendra modi there are many other thrareds

I am neither anti MMS or Pro Modi .

I try to see things objectively .

You have to agree that Kalam as novice in politics was played into signing ordiannace in the middle of the night while he was on state visit to Moscow ....

MMS has to be blamed for that .

Kalam subsequently learnt the lesson and did right when it came to Office of Profit bill

You are forgetting conveniently that Indian economy was under sanctions by the west .

all economists agree that the growth achieved despite sanctions under Vajpayee government was miraculous .

Have you read Yashwant Sinha's take on UPA and MMS .....?

please read before citing Yashwant sinha .....

What gives more value? Yashwant Sinhas take on his own government? His own peoples apraisal about his performance? or His assesment about others? There is no doubt he failed. He failed because he had to implement RSS agenda. Moment he was replaced every thing was going fine. Sanction had little impact on India. Foreign invenstment still flew to India. Why are you forgeting that NOW UPA has performed much better when entire world economy was in mess?

By the way who invited sanction? Did u forget that Indira Gandhi time also there was nuclear test? How secretly she has done it? If u work on propaganda model you lose.

What gives more value? Yashwant Sinhas take on his own government? His own peoples apraisal about his performance? or His assesment about others? There is no doubt he failed. He failed because he had to implement RSS agenda. Moment he was replaced every thing was going fine. Sanction had little impact on India. Foreign invenstment still flew to India. Why are you forgeting that NOW UPA has performed much better when entire world economy was in mess?

By the way who invited sanction? Did u forget that Indira Gandhi time also there was nuclear test? How secretly she has done it? If u work on propaganda model you lose.

LOL .... keep it going ....

I had great time reading your post ....

we need some entertainment on PDF after all !!!

This is about MMS . stick to that topic. For Narendra modi there are many other thrareds

I am neither anti MMS or Pro Modi .

I try to see things objectively .

You have to agree that Kalam as novice in politics was played into signing ordiannace in the middle of the night while he was on state visit to Moscow ....

MMS has to be blamed for that .

Kalam subsequently learnt the lesson and did right when it came to Office of Profit bill

It is possible like i say there are mistakes, But still it was a mistake from kalam and those who appointed novice to that position. But problem people discuss only his mistakes in India. But you go out of India, People discuss about developing India. Be it ISRO missions. I bet if it was vajpayee, his posters would be there on every missile tested and fired!

For Kashmiri Pundits he (I should say omar also) did their best. They gave them huge benefits..

You discuss any area, he has done much better than others. May most of them i can bet he has done well.

LOL .... keep it going ....

I had great time reading your post ....

we need some entertainment on PDF after all !!!

Cowardice... !

Back
Top Bottom