What's new

Afridi slams Aamir Sohail

disappointed to see his reply about Aamir Sohail

at least pay respect to your senior players. Now Aamir is going to continue criticizing him for everything :rofl:

its not afridis fault that younis and misbah dropped catches...he finally took things in control and caught one himself.....u cant blame afridis captaincy for the loss....yes powerplay and all were a factor but we should have been in a comfortable position beforre that if not for misbah adn younis playing a test match.

:undecided: what is this all about?

what amir said and what he replied?
Aamir said: Afridi ne bohat "ghattiya" captaincy ki hai Final main

Afridi replied: Aamir khud hi bohat ghattiya insaan hai to us ne koi achi baat bhi to nahi karni.

any youtube clips to post regarding aamir sohail's calling afridi's captaincy ghatiya?

Aamir said: Afridi ne bohat "ghattiya" captaincy ki hai Final main

Afridi replied: Aamir khud hi bohat ghattiya insaan hai to us ne koi achi baat bhi to nahi karni.

:P oh lay so whats there to blow both the statements out of proportion.

lolzz i see these are just exchange of hot words in frustration. and its a normal guy thing to retort each other in anger.

sohail used the word as figure of speech and afridi got offended though he did make some mistakes like avoiding power play taking at right time and changing his batting order etc etc

so this thread is just exaggeration and must be closed down.

afridi should remain captain, he is a good captain as he keeps team united and make them fight hard. he just need to learn the talents of good captaincy, he leads from the front and performs himself well as well..... so no option aside afridi for another captain, he should also play in WI tour

This topic should be closed as video is already posted by webmaster and guys dont make mountain out of mole. Amrir is a bit loud mouthed and out spoken cricketer just like sidhu but afridi should have remain calm as amir did not attacked on his personality but his captaincy.

afridi must learn the manners of captaincy from younis khan, younis must teach him how to become an attacking captain, afridi is a certain captain till next WC because he keeps the team united and away from any controversy, this is a very rare thing

afridi should now bring young blood into the team as pakistanis expect them too and get rid of misbah, younis, razzaq, akmal, esp akmal

Afridi was not that bad."Ghatiya" is a very strong word. Aamir Sohail should think before he says such a thing. It is pretty offensive what he said, specially to a captain. Yes his captaincy was pathetic in semi final but before semi final it was pretty good.I think we should stick with him. He is not the best captain but he is best we have right now.

Afridi was not that bad."Ghatiya" is a very strong word. Aamir Sohail should think before he says such a thing. It is pretty offensive what he said, specially to a captain. Yes his captaincy was pathetic in semi final but before semi final it was pretty good.I think we should stick with him. He is not the best captain but he is best we have right now.
aaho.... our prime concern should to be find 4 good batsmen before the next world cup. Find that and defeat India in the next world cup final

yar pathan han , jaldi tap jata han ....:D

Exactly,, Afridi's response was childish.
The guy who was taking interview... after seeing few of his programs, i always remember him as anti Pakistan.
PCB shall control such interviews.
Players shall only be interviewed in PCB office.

What a loser, Instead of explaining his pathetic captaincy, he is now taking cheap shots at former players calling them Ghatiya on TV.

i like the point that Afridi makes near the end of the video (@3:10) where he mentions that due to indian media using every opportunity to make Pakistan's image look bad Pak-india relations are not good!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom