What's new

Afridi slams Aamir Sohail

Btw he haven't slept for 2 days so he must be really tired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am with Afridi, he can say what ever he want too and about his Captaincy After Imran khan in my books he is the best captain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

younus khan was much better than afridi still afridi is young, but if yunus khan was the captain we would have won the match

Thread name should be changed The loser's attitude. Afridi slams Aamir to The winners attitude. Afridi slams Indian media. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2VBOdJuYTBU

What a loser, Instead of explaining his pathetic captaincy, he is now taking cheap shots at former players calling them Ghatiya on TV.

Areesh you are being biased here. First of all, Aamir called him Ghatiya and Afridi had to respond in the same manner and yes I agree with Afridi on this part and said the right thing "Aamir khud Ghatiya hay islye aoro ko Gathiya kehte hay''. Aamir is a world class loser, who got spanked by Prasad in 96' QF very badly and now should mind his own business and appreciate the efforts boy made into SFs.

aamir also said him ghatiya...so no problem there......true that his captaincy was defensive...he should have had slips for tendulkar and other things...but the bottom line is that battingfailed and u cant put the blame squarely on afridi.

Areesh you are being biased here. First of all, Aamir called him Ghatiya and Afridi had to respond in the same manner and yes I agree with Afridi on this part and said the right thing "Aamir khud Ghatiya hay islye aoro ko Gathiya kehte hay''. Aamir is a world class loser, who got spanked by Prasad in 96' QF very badly and now should mind his own business and appreciate the efforts boy made into SFs.

Aamir called his captaincy bad or in simple words ghatiya. He didn't call him ghatiya.

By the way Aamir's performance in QF of 96 was much better than what our so called new imran khan did in semi final of 2011 WC.

Aamir called his captaincy bad or in simple words ghatiya. He didn't call him ghatiya.

By the way Aamir's performance in QF of 96 was much better than what our so called new imran khan did in semi final of 2011 WC.

Then its the reporter to blame..

aamir called his captaincy ghatya yaar, wtf??????

What a loser, Instead of explaining his pathetic captaincy, he is now taking cheap shots at former players calling them Ghatiya on TV.

You're forgetting that Amir Sohail called him Ghatiya first, so he just said that "Amir sohail himself is Ghatiya so he only talks about Ghatiya".

Last edited by a moderator:
You're forgetting that Amir Sohail called him Ghatiya first, so he just said that "Amir sohail himself is Ghatiya so he only talks about Ghatiya".

He called his captaincy ghatya yaar. Where he said him as a person Ghatiya? And if we look his captaincy in the semi final it was much more than being Ghatya.

You know it, and I know it, Ghatiya is a strong word and Afridi was nice enough to let it go in one sentence. There are better more constructive criticism words in the Urdu language and it is no unknown fact that Amir Sohail is a man of blunt words.

What's going on is grossly unfair to Afridi. He picked up a wilting, beaten team, cowering under the constant references to match-fixing, and took them into the quarter-finals, and if you look at the matches that took Pakistan there, he led from the front. What happened on Wednesday was impossible to predict or to guard against. I mean, what's a captain supposed to do when you drop Sachin three times? just to mention one example. The Pakistani bowling was supposed to skewer the Indian batting; so what does he do when it turns out the skewer was made of butter?

He certainly left most Indian watchers impressed with his dignity and magnanimity in defeat, and very clearly, someone somewhere sometime in the future is going to have to pay for this defeat. A terrific captain, and nobody, not even the best in the world (who is it today, btw?) can win every match.

Cut him some slack, guys.

Back
Top Bottom