What's new

Afridi says anti-India comments ‘out of context’

shahid-afridi-6.jpg

shahid-afridi-3.jpg

shahid-afridi-1.jpg

Nice to see those pictures; atleast Shahid has the right things to get a good bit of game on his table (unless he uses those guns on something else).

Never could understand that a guy would be so keen to chew a cricket ball; unless he was too hungry of course!

How many you see from 1,000,000,000 + ... 20,30,40 of Indians daily here in forum????:lol:

Certainly a lot less than Pakistanis posting on Indian forums. And the reasons are well known to all of us.

Nice to see those pictures; atleast Shahid has the right things to get a good bit of game on his table (unless he uses those guns on something else).

Never could understand that a guy would be so keen to chew a cricket ball; unless he was too hungry of course!

Atleast chewing a ball is better than slapping your own team mate infront of like 50,000 people..No? :lol:

Lol he might have thought that pak channels are banned in India but he forgot how dark hearted and evil we are....
Anyways i guess dress rehearsal for being a politician. Imran khan has alredy opened the pandora box

And this episode by Afridi shows up how much Pakistanis are obsessed by India and now more so after we won the world cup......... The Team India world cup win will be hurting afridi more now

oh may God ab 2015 tak yeh bakwas sunna pary ge... Chohay k hath adrak ae to woh pansari ban geya tha

I will go back in previous videos to find out what i said about indians lol arfidi :D

Afridi is trying to lose his respect by giving such contradictory statements. You are not politician or diplomat and don't try to become one. Why hesitate to tell the truth no matter who get hurt. You cannot please indians or their media. I am sure you should have realized this by now and don't care about them. tail of Dog never get straight no matter how much you try lol. This anchor is also liar we have seen how many indians were waving the flags of paksitan and how much clapping were there for pakistani team.

oh hell its Afridi Time

GO Afridi You ROCK

shahid-afridi-4.jpg

So what you want us to believe, firing from AK47 that he is a superman, or one of those??:azn:

Accept the fact you lost...

Certainly a lot less than Pakistanis posting on Indian forums. And the reasons are well known to all of us.

I know the reason. The reason being majority of Pakistanis cant debate logically out of their safe zones.
Im sure many of the senior and elite Pakistani members and so called journalists here would have been banned long ago had they been on any other country's forum that had neutral management.

Again the same pathetic mindset at display. You guys never stop to amaze me.

If all of what you have said is the reason, why didn't they question Indian team's unity when both Sreesanth and Harbhajan were in the squad, why didn't they brought up match fixing issues which Indians have been evidently charged in the past? If your media criticises your team, than thats your problem not ours. All we saw was a planned career assasination of Pakistanis. Therefore i have no problems with what Afridi has said. You guys can rant all you want but we don't give a rat's sh*t!

I know you wouldn't accept that your media has shown hostile and worst possible attitude against a visiting sporting team, but then we don't expect anything positive from your side.

Yes anything against you as a criticism looks like a pathetic rant... No probs all kids think the same...No its not my fault type..

The point is when Afridi played well .. All Pakistani teams were appreciated the way Pakistani players played semi. Go find out..

During whole CWC, Indian news paper werre filled with Great Pakistani cricketer's (Imran Khan and Wasim Akram) column ... and here we are grilling your Captain changing stances and completing journey from Angel to Devil... His comments were unnecessary and we will grill them.. and Oh yes we also grilled Md Azharuddin and others for match fixing... We grilled Lalit Modi/Sharad pawar as well for IPL... but in international arena.. Pakistan is the only team which gives too much masala with the act.. so be ready for the same..

I will go back in previous videos to find out what i said about indians lol arfidi :D

Afridi is trying to lose his respect by giving such contradictory statements. You are not politician or diplomat and don't try to become one. Why hesitate to tell the truth no matter who get hurt. You cannot please indians or their media. I am sure you should have realized this by now and don't care about them. tail of Dog never get straight no matter how much you try lol. This anchor is also liar we have seen how many indians were waving the flags of paksitan and how much clapping were there for pakistani team.

afridi is behaving like lota politicians:D

U expect Indian fans to hold pakistani flag and also not get killed by the mob in the process :coffee:

What he said was absolutely right, how Indian media was accusing Indian team for match fixing couple of days before the match was ridiculous, and Indian media is responsible for growing the hate in you juvenile minds, and he is not revoking what he said, rather he is asking not to take his comment negatively

but whom is he kidding, there is no cure for there negativity..eh

I know the reason. The reason being majority of Pakistanis cant debate logically out of their safe zones.
Im sure many of the senior and elite Pakistani members and so called journalists here would have been banned long ago had they been on any other country's forum that had neutral management.

LOL!! The best you could come up with? Nice excuse :lol:

Trust me there wouldn't be more than 10 indians present on this very forum if the management stops giving you a little space that it has been giving you guys all along!

Back
Top Bottom