What's new

Afridi says anti-India comments ‘out of context’

I am unable to comprehend this hypocrisy from Indians here.

When their media, their commentators and so called experts were on rampage against Pakistan's team and calling them Rikshaw, cheats and what not and ran a full fledge character assassination, you guys were sitting on your arses enjoying the show. And when the Pakistani captains complain about it, you guys have audacity to come on a Pakistan defence forum and start your blo*dy rants? Hypocrisy much? Pathetic and moronic attitude from our neighbours... but then what can we expect from these guys who are ready to disown some of their own when they speak in favour of Pakistan..

Btw, The number of Indians present on Pakistan defence forum and actively posting, when compared to Pakistanis on any Indian defence forum tells that he's right in a way... Just saying...

Ohh so you want our media to write opposite on following instances:-
1) Afridi eating Ball like Apple
2) six players were complained about Spot fixing
3) Mr New keeper ran to England for asylum

Give us good we will all praise but if u do something like above then dont expect anything from our media.. they kick our people hard u r just neighbours

Really, Why whole Mumbai crowd clapped and gave standing ovation to Mahela on Century on Final?? Perspective issue or specific watching?

Oh geez the entire stadium was silent whenever they played a good shot , 4 or 6. clapping on centuries is not the criteria to judge thats just facepalm

oh hell its Afridi Time

GO Afridi You ROCK

shahid-afridi-4.jpg

Obsession!..yes we saw that by Afridi giving 3 days 3 interviews all about INDIA...

:cheesy: because the media persons mainly your pro-bharat aman ka tamasha ones asked him questions about India.

When their media, their commentators and so called experts were on rampage against Pakistan's team and calling them Rikshaw, cheats and what not and ran a full fledge character assassination, you guys were sitting on your arses enjoying the show. And when the Pakistani captains complain about it, you guys have audacity to come on a Pakistan defence forum and start your blo*dy rants? Hypocrisy much? Pathetic and moronic attitude from our neighbours... but then what can we expect from these guys who are ready to disown some of their own when they speak in favour of Pakistan..

Btw, The number of Indians present on Pakistan defence forum and actively posting, when compared to Pakistanis on any Indian defence forum tells that he's right in a way... Just saying...

The level of Indian posting here makes the PDF go little further in its popularity... any ways its ur site u can always restrict the entry... And regarding accepting ur captains comments i would tell u one thing ... no common man is tiny bit affected by it .... neither our media has hyped it... it just came out in media because it had to as he made some harsh comments but it does not affect anything

Oh geez the entire stadium was silent whenever they played a good shot , 4 or 6. clapping on centuries is not the criteria to judge thats just facepalm

OK I see selective watching here... Centuries are biggest hallmarks rather than small 4s and 6s.. atleast we are not B'deshi Crowd who were cheering when Indian players were in trouble..

Nothing fuzzy.. he is already chewing more than he can chew....:lol:

whats the relation with pilots???off topic flame bait as usual???LOL

Lol, that is all under the umbrella of "creative writing"; modern media after all-- as usual.

:cheesy: because the media persons mainly your pro-bharat aman ka tamasha ones asked him questions about India.

Afridi's comments were problem earlier then Indian media and Now Pak Media??

Were u in the stadium?? u cannot know the response of crowd from telivision... Secondly we wont be happy when our team is suffering... we support our team all the way and get right behind the team... so now we are holding the cup ....

How many you see from 1,000,000,000 + ... 20,30,40 of Indians daily here in forum????:lol:

OK I see selective watching here... Centuries are biggest hallmarks rather than small 4s and 6s..atleast we are not B'deshi Crowd who were cheering when Indian players were in trouble..

hmmmmmm so you are absolving your crowd of lack of sportsmanship by bringing Bangladeshi Crowd here in discussion ?

hmmmmmm so you are absolving your crowd of lack of sportsmanship by bringing Bangladeshi Crowd here in discussion ?

Nopes I am just giving u analogy of Sportsmanship lacking crowd.. in comparison to crowd applauding opponent's century... Can u find out the difference??

Ohh so you want our media to write opposite on following instances:-
1) Afridi eating Ball like Apple
2) six players were complained about Spot fixing
3) Mr New keeper ran to England for asylum

Give us good we will all praise but if u do something like above then dont expect anything from our media.. they kick our people hard u r just neighbours

Again the same pathetic mindset at display. You guys never stop to amaze me.

If all of what you have said is the reason, why didn't they question Indian team's unity when both Sreesanth and Harbhajan were in the squad, why didn't they brought up match fixing issues which Indians have been evidently charged in the past? If your media criticises your team, than thats your problem not ours. All we saw was a planned character assasination of Pakistanis. Therefore i have no problems with what Afridi has said. You guys can rant all you want but we don't give a rat's sh*t!

I know you wouldn't accept that your media has shown hostile and worst possible attitude against a visiting sporting team, but then we don't expect anything positive from your side.

Back
Top Bottom