What's new

Afridi says anti-India comments ‘out of context’

No my friend the point is that only a little past of your media played it sensibly. Rest of them were are acting hostile. Accept it or not, we know it and we have seen it first hand. Go live in your delusional world where India has already become a super power. :lol:

Yes they are hostile and thats how they became famous and become a tool of Normal public..whether it is general murder cases or Corruption.. But never heard of the same from Pakistan..

And yes whether u feel jealous we are on the way to Super power..

Res of your comments are unnecessary and hence I ignore them..

The reason is your so-called Indian forums are full of maan behan ki galian surely we dont have stomach for that kind of debate on bharat rickshaw.

And on your forums even admins and mods who are members here cant control theirself from using street language for Pakistani members so its better one should not step into the place that is full of garbage.

I like said here, majority of the Pakistani so called elite and premium members would been banned long ago had they been on any other country's forum with neutral management.
The reason why Pakistanis dont dare to go to other forums is becoz they cant debate logically, based upon facts.

Probably he didnt know that Pakistani members on PDF lose their nights by Indians posting here.
Haha. seriously, i find it so amusing when i see Pakistanis asking Indians to leave this forum. I laugh at their frustration.

:what: lolzzzz no we love to give you space to vent your frustration otherwise ToI comment sections must be choking if we dont allow bharatis in large number to post here.

BTW we dont ask you to leave the forum unless and untill you develop some day dreaming of feeling that this forum is running because of you.

BTW what stops you from posting on your own forums 24/7 ??

Anyways, Afridi made those comment out of his frustration. this thread doesnt entertain me anymore. im moving out of this thread.
Bye.

The reason is your so-called Indian forums are full of maan behan ki galian surely we dont have stomach for that kind of debate on bharat rickshaw.

And on your forums even admins and mods who are members here cant control theirself from using street language for Pakistani members so its better one should not step into the place that is full of garbage.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
guys look at this defence website,where jana is also a member

http://forum./index.php?showtopic=93110&st=40&start=40
look at the languages of pakistanis used here against indians

Yes they are hostile and thats how they became famous and become a tool of Normal public..whether it is general murder cases or Corruption.. But never heard of the same from Pakistan..

And yes whether u feel jealous we are on the way to Super power..

Res of your comments are unnecessary and hence I ignore them..

Ok. Here's the evidence for what I have been saying all along... These guys are delusional :lol:

:P :P hope they dint get hypertension by monitoring me atleast lolzzzzzzzzzzz

na they are planning for hiring for pakistani version of aaj tak.... Hahaha only you can write things like 10 kadam aur hindustan khatam. You know there should be payback.... Hahaha

I like said here, majority of the Pakistani so called elite and premium members would been banned long ago had they been on any other country's forum with neutral management.
The reason why Pakistanis dont dare to go to other forums is becoz they cant debate logically, based upon facts.

Man stop this self praise..come out of this superiority complex . Thanks :)

:what: lolzzzz no we love to give you space to vent your frustration otherwise ToI comment sections must be choking if we dont allow bharatis in large number to post here.

BTW we dont ask you to leave the forum unless and untill you develop some day dreaming of feeling that this forum is running because of you.

BTW what stops you from posting on your own forums 24/7 ??

ok just last one reply for the bold part.
Because Pakistanis dont dare to come there.
so we have to come here to beat you.

edit: arent u that same member who has been banned multiple times from , an Indian defence Forum. And the last time you were banned there, you were using a fake ID of a Christan from Orissa, untill they caught u by your IP.

yes surely because a forum where they ban you just because you post realities with proofs but unfortunately since that is going against their claims you are banned.

I repeat again the admins and mods who are also members here on this forum are also part of using dirrty language for Pakistanis.

they will need another 5000 years to learn use of civil language for opponents.

There are many other commitment in real life. We dont have too much spare time to troll on different forums. Its ur hobbies

Ok. Here's the evidence for what I have been saying all along... These guys are delusional :lol:

Yes we are delusional... According to all world's economist and big shots.. The only intelligent here are few PDF member who are still not pass out of college.. Now live in ur fool's paradise and be happy..

You come here because we give you fair chance to speak against us. if stooped to gutter level of your forums then you would never come here just like we dont go to those garbage places.

that is as easy to understand as you can.

and oh btw try to prove your courage by going to the other PDF where they give you same treatment which you give to Pakistani members on your forum and then i will accept your comments .

;) dahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He is a Pakistani cricketer. His audience is Pakistani and he will say things to please his primary audience.

Obviously, if he speaks negatively about India, we can take some actions. Like not allow him to play in IPL or to visit India unless it is for an official series.

Should be fair enough to both!

I find it funny when indians bring their mighty IPL again and again in discussions lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom