What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

Where did I insult you in any of that 'tirade'?

You apparently don't understand the meaning of 'insult', but it's ok, I have no qualms with Indians insulting me.

I enjoy being given the excuse to do likewise. Notice how many people have been banned for the comments they've made? There have been 4 already, I'm just waiting for the next Indian who decides to scream 'N!GGR CHNK CRACKER WHITE SLAVES'.

You apparently don't understand the meaning of 'insult', but it's ok, I have no qualms with Indians insulting me.

I enjoy being given the excuse to do likewise. Notice how many people have been banned for the comments they've made? There have been 4 already, I'm just waiting for the next Indian who decides to scream 'N!GGR CHNK CRACKER WHITE SLAVES'.

Okay :)

No, and I don't really care to be honest.

I just posted a report which clearly showed that Africa is now richer than India when assessing wealth per the average adult.

Every 'expert' on the topic (which also happen to be exclusively Indian) have attempted to berate me, but they always end up looking the fool.

If you'd like to go ahead and refute something, please, do so.

Holy sh!!!, I've got like 250,000 differnet profiles here! And for some reason, the mods don't know how to find them... LMFAO, Indians are such degentrates.

You can't even critique a study without filling the page with personal insults; no worries Yindoooo (Chinese saying, right?!?), I'll do the same.

As i said keep it simple, first did the report actually say what you put for the title...you took some figure from the chart and you assumed with out taking other things into accoint.....first you need to know whats national wealth,,then you need to factor in the area of Africa is 30,221,532 sq km with 1 billion population to Indias land are of 3,166,414 sq km with 1.2 billion population. now figure out what you where doing.

As i said keep it simple, first did the report actually say what you put for the title...you took some figure from the chart and you assumed with out taking other things into accoint.....first you need to know whats national wealth,,then you need to factor in the area of Africa is 30,221,532 sq km with 1 billion population to Indias land are of 3,166,414 sq km with 1.2 billion population. now figure out what you where doing.

India - $4,700

Africa - $4,900

That's all, tired of repeating the same thing. Land area and population have nothing to do with who is richer. This is called an excuse, Europe is the most dense continent on Earth.

Lol, I'm going to say this for the last time.

Anyone can look at the report, or the OP, and see that Africa did indeed overtake India. You can keep saying it did not and it's just an assertion, but $4,900 is in fact higher than $4,700, despite what your turd-world teachers teach you.

Bye!

LOLROTF....... Who has disputed that continental wealth of Africa per adult living there is greater than that of India???? There is no shame accepting what is a fact. But the real shame is writing some made-up fact and then calling it "just semantics", pulling facts from a$$ thinking no one will bother to check the source, making up lies after lies to cover burnt a$$, not knowing the difference between an adult and a person, and bickering like a moron with anybody who pointed it out, surrendering like a dog before master when confronted with fact and even then refusing to accept and so on... basically what you have done in this thread. You need a lot of tuitions apart from just English and math, but if anybody want to get some lessons in moronism, you are the guy..... Did you say bye?? as I said before, if you don't have your home work done, just bugger-off.....

India - $4,700

Africa - $4,900

That's all, tired of repeating the same thing. Land area and population have nothing to do with who is richer. This is called an excuse, Europe is the most dense continent on Earth.

Again you are assuming Europe in the most dense continent.do check the facts you will know its not.

You see the same pattern.

Some pathetic India obsessed zombie trying to be too clever by half. ;)

Probably scraped off in the womb for being second in line.

Or still heavily opium influenced.

India - $4,700

Africa - $4,900

First point is ur title saying Africa surpasses india in per capital gdp.. In 1970 s indian per capital gdp less than african poorest country somalia.. My question is which year India surpassed africa ? Really india catching up africa.. Before posting a thread title.. Do some reserch because u r wasting other's time..
With limited resource, one tenth of land area, 12 times population density india catching up africa.. Then what should be the thread title? This showing you are over biased..
You took random data from a source and without research put a wrong title..

A continent consist rich and poor nations.. Use common sense before comparing a nation's gdp with a continent's..

You are repeating figures 4700 and 4900.. What is your point behind this.. What is u r trying to say giving these figures ??

The indian poster's strongly believes you are a false flagger.. Why? Bcos you are posting such stupid threads..

Not sure why Indians indulge constant yapping of this guy, just ignore.

Agree.

He may be quite pathetic but is actually harmless. Just ignore him/her/it and he/she/it will come back with a new too clever by half, but again a giveaway name.

Africa has not 'surpassed' India, infact India is catching up with Africa in terms of wealth per Adult with Africa's wealth per Adult falling where as India's wealth per Adult rising. I hope you get it now..I am trying when everyone else has failed :omghaha::omghaha:

Africa has not 'surpassed' India, infact India is catching up with Africa in terms of wealth per Adult with Africa's wealth per Adult falling where as India's wealth per Adult rising. I hope you get it now..I am trying when everyone else has failed :omghaha::omghaha:

India's growth has historically been lower than Africa's in recent years, which is why they caught up and surpassed you; it's only a temporary spike in this report that shows India catching up, though I doubt it's permanent.

No only noodle eating, low IQ, mandarin speaking immigrants.

The only reason I took on Indians is due to my constantly watching them spout racism against other people, all from the comfort of their slum.

This is one example of the defecate on the street Indians becoming insecure. I was called a ngger, a chnk, and a Muslim slur I can't remember.

Indians are far too insecure to be considered Human.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom