What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

Here they are:

Bull, you've just pulled that out of your a$$.

I just posted the link.

Total wealth per adult 2011-2012, India - $4,159
Total wealth per adult 2011-2012, Africa - $3,950

Total wealth per adult 2012-2013, check the OP

Just another example of Indian mathematical genius.

I'm done with you, it's unbearable having to respond to comments of you publicly displaying your inability to make simple calculations, simple calculations that have already been done for you.

http://economics.uwo.ca/news/Davies_CreditSuisse_Oct12.pdf

And at the end of the day, the only thing you idiots are arguing over is whether the word surpass has been used correctly, which means practically nothing in light of what is being said in the report - that India's wealth per person has been surpassed some time during at least the last few years by Africa (and even then I just proved it happened last year, not that it even matters).

Pages and pages of arguing over semantics. Indians are idiots!

LOL... big words.... which dictionary are you using???

Not surprised that words like intellectual or deficit are big words for you - your people did not even develop the ability to read or write until quite recently.

Bull, you've just pulled that out of your a$$.

I just posted the link.

Total wealth per adult 2011-2012, India - $4,159
Total wealth per adult 2011-2012, Africa - $3,950

Total wealth per adult 2012-2013, check the OP

Just another example of Indian mathematical genius.

I'm done with you, it's unbearable having to respond to comments of you publicly displaying your inability to make simple calculations, simple calculations that have already been done for you.

http://economics.uwo.ca/news/Davies_CreditSuisse_Oct12.pdf

And at the end of the day, the only thing you idiots are arguing over is whether the word surpass has been used correctly, which means practically nothing in light of what is being said in the report - that India's wealth per person has been surpassed some time during at least the last few years by Africa (and even then I just proved it happened last year, not that it even matters).

Pages and pages of arguing over semantics. Indians are idiots!

Not surprised that words like intellectual or deficit are big words for you - your people did not even develop the ability to read or write until quite recently.

Who is pulling the data from a$$???? All data taken from YOUR source. Care to give the page no??? See page 49 of the source given by you. They have given a neat little table where it says Mean Wealth as 4250 USD per Adult.... Africa's Wealth per adult is no where mentioned.... And if it were to be 3950 as you mentioned, that would be 20% increase not 1.5% decrease.... Pull data from a$$ and lie through nose.... suites you....

Who is pulling the data from a$$???? All data taken from YOUR source. Care to give the page no??? See page 49 of the source given by you. They have given a neat little table where it says Mean Wealth as 4250 USD per Adult.... Africa's Wealth per adult is no where mentioned.... And if it were to be 3950 as you mentioned, that would be 20% increase not 1.5% decrease.... Pull data from a$$ and lie through nose.... suites you....

All of this being done in the name of semantics, because you have a problem with the word surpassed. If I had written "Africa surpasses India in wealth per person some time in last few years" instead of "Africa surpasses India in wealth per person", none of this would have ruined your entire week enough to post 30 comments on ONE word.

You are a fool, and I won't continue this conversation any longer, even though I've actually posted PICTURES due to your illiteracy, this is still not enough.

Find someone else who'll ignore your low intelligence to talk to.

All of this being done in the name of semantics, because you have a problem with the word surpassed. If I had written "Africa surpasses India in wealth per person some time in last few years" instead of "Africa surpasses India in wealth per person", none of this would have ruined your entire week enough to post 30 comments on ONE word.

You are a fool, and I won't continue this conversation any longer, even though I've actually posted PICTURES due to your illiteracy, this is still not enough.

90 percent of Indians are idiots: Justice Markandey Katju :haha::sarcastic:

LOL... is this the pathetic surrender?.... THIS IS PDF ..... wrong semantics can get the thread closed and people banned.....You had to lie, pull data from your a$$ to defend the "semantics"??? Even then, it is purely your assertion that Africa overtook India... care to post which year???? and values please... this time, try not to pull the data from your a$$...

90 percent of Indians are idiots: Justice Markandey Katju :haha::sarcastic:

Pak is a fake nation, the same person...

Friends, this guy is definitely a Chinese. Look at the keywords he is using -Toilet,gdp,IQ,2030 ,36% nasa and comparing Africa with India.These are the cultural traits of Chinese.

He is that "white man is a burden" guy.Only thing, he uses different tactics to hide.

Sometimes he opposes Chinese and call them names to hide his identity.

A white american would not continuously dig negative data about India (that too gdp),especially on a pakistani forum, and at the same time praise Chinese and Pakistanis.

A White American wouldn't care about India at all,atleast for the next decade.

I think EastAsiaUnited is also the same guy

Friends, this guy is definitely a Chinese. Look at the keywords he is using -Toilet,gdp,IQ,2030 ,36% nasa and comparing Africa with India.These are the cultural traits of Chinese.

He is that "white man is a burden" guy.Only thing, he uses different tactics to hide.

A white american would not continuously dig negative data about India (that too gdp),especially on a pakistani forum, and at the same time praise Chinese and Pakistanis.

They try to act smart. ;)

LOL... is this the pathetic surrender?.... THIS IS PDF ..... wrong semantics can get the thread closed and people banned.....You had to lie, pull data from your a$$ to defend the "semantics"??? Even then, it is purely your assertion that Africa overtook India... care to post which year???? and values please... this time, try not to pull the data from your a$$...

Lol, I'm going to say this for the last time.

Anyone can look at the report, or the OP, and see that Africa did indeed overtake India. You can keep saying it did not and it's just an assertion, but $4,900 is in fact higher than $4,700, despite what your turd-world teachers teach you.

Bye!

Dayum, I'm a Chinese-Pakistani, and I've got anywhere from 4-10 different profiles on this site. Nice analysis, low-GDP, low-IQ, 2030 white slave, 36% NASA, no-toilet Indian.

Lol, I'm going to say this for the last time.

Anyone can look at the report, or the OP, and see that Africa did indeed overtake India. You can keep saying it did not and it's just an assertion, but $4,900 is in fact higher than $4,700, despite what your turd-world teachers teach you.

Bye!

Dayum, I'm a Chinese-Pakistani, and I've got anywhere from 4-10 different profiles on this site. Nice analysis, low-GDP, low-IQ, 2030 white slave, 36% NASA, no-toilet Indian.

Ok let me make it simple for you....do you know how the national wealth is caliculated.

Ok let me make it simple for you....do you know how the national wealth is caliculated.

No, and I don't really care to be honest.

I just posted a report which clearly showed that Africa is now richer than India when assessing wealth per the average adult.

Every 'expert' on the topic (which also happen to be exclusively Indian) have attempted to berate me, but they always end up looking the fool.

If you'd like to go ahead and refute something, please, do so.

Yup I have a feeling this is the same guy as EastAsiaUnited

Holy sh!!!, I've got like 250,000 differnet profiles here! And for some reason, the mods don't know how to find them... LMFAO, Indians are such degentrates.

You can't even critique a study without filling the page with personal insults; no worries Yindoooo (Chinese saying, right?!?), I'll do the same.

No, and I don't really care to be honest.

I just posted a report which clearly showed that Africa is now richer than India when assessing wealth per the average adult.

Every 'expert' on the topic (which also happen to be exclusively Indian) have attempted to berate me, but they always end up looking the fool.

If you'd like to go ahead and refute something, please, do so.

Holy sh!!!, I've got like 250,000 differnet profiles here! And for some reason, the mods don't know how to find them... LMFAO, Indians are such degentrates.

You can't even critique a study without filling the page with personal insults; no worries Yindoooo (Chinese saying, right?!?), I'll do the same.

Buddy, you were the one who started with the personal insults. The most I've called you is an inbred.

Buddy, you were the one who started with the personal insults. The most I've called you is an inbred.

What's the point of lying? Literally the FIRST comment was just 100% insult, as only Indians can deliver.

The comments from 1-20 were almost all Indian and they were basically all insults.

If you are referring to yourself, go and take a look. You were the first commentor, not me, and this was your insecure tirade:

It is effing disgusting that you are trying to score brownie points from the Pakistanis etc on this forum by making fun of those people who are unfortunate enough to be in poverty.

Let me remind you that all of the people who have in the past made Western civilisation great, would abhor to be associated with somebody like you. They would be disgusted that you are using their names to spread your racial diatribe.

Let me also remind you that I, an Indian, could very easily move to your country and buy your house, your property and everything you've ever known. I am far wealthier than you (most likely, somebody of you caliber doesn't get to become successful), so before you start attacking others for their unfortunate position in life, please keep in mind that there are people who are far better than you at everything.

The above only applies if you are actually an American and not a false flagger. Which seems very likely to me.

What's the point of lying? Literally the FIRST comment was just 100% insult, as only Indians can deliver.

The comments from 1-20 were almost all Indian and they were basically all insults.

If you are referring to yourself, go and take a look. You were the first commentor, not me, and this was your insecure tirade:

Where did I insult you in any of that 'tirade'?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom