What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

I can't laugh at the foolishness of this comment. It's too stupid, and it's the second time you've repeated it.

You can't even read a simple report? The wealth of the average African has surpassed the wealth of the average Indian.

Too hard for that high-IQ Indian mathematical mind?

Is AFRICA one country??

Africa has more then 50 countries. you are stupid enough to combine wealth of 50 countries to compare with 1 country.

so at your low level of IQ, it makes sense to compare wealth of 51 countries (Africa + US) and the result for a low IQ like you is a inference that Africa is much wealthier then China.

Wealth of a average Africa/US citizen is MUCH MUCH more then a Chinese. :rofl: Prove my statement wrong or GTFO with this stupid thread you opened. :rofl:

Is AFRICA one country??

Africa has more then 50 countries. you are stupid enough to combine wealth of 50 countries to compare with 1 country.

so at your low level of IQ, it makes sense to compare wealth of 51 countries (Africa + US) and the result for a low IQ like you is a inference that Africa is much wealthier then China.

Wealth of a average Africa/US citizen is MUCH MUCH more then a Chinese. :rofl:

I'm White so I naturally don't have an IQ I can compare to the slumdog of India.

Africa is 50 countries, wow thanks for the unnecessary info. Who gives a damn? What does that have to do with anything? The average of those countries comes out to be higher than the average of India.

so at your low level of IQ, it makes sense to compare wealth of 51 countries (Africa + US) and the result for a low IQ like you is a inference that Africa is much wealthier then China

LOOOL, weren't you just berating me for a typo? One does not follow the other in that sentence; you're gibberish is only typical for your people.

Btw, comparing Africa + the US to China... ummm, hey retard, the US has 300 million people, Africa's 1 billion people would clearly put a significant weight on the per capita wealth, or whatever else you are measuring. More importantly, the vast differences in wealth between the US and Africa are significant enough that no one would make such a comparison, yet the wealth in Africa is not so diverse between countries. In addition, Africa is a normal entity that is compared to large nations, so your point is MOOT!

Get it slum dog? At what point do they teach fractions and proportions in your country?

OMG you finally found another mistake in my pages of comments!

Pat yourself on the back before riding your cow to work this morning.

your whole thread and your every post is a mistake and a joke.. more fun then any comedy series..:rofl:

I'm White so I naturally don't have an IQ I can compare to the slumdog of India.

Africa is 50 countries, wow thanks for the unnecessary info. Who gives a damn? What does that have to do with anything? The average of those countries comes out to be higher than the average of India.

someone gone mad... hee hee... :D

your mind is also White.. seems someone erased it with a rubber... :omghaha:

average of Africa+US is also greater then the average for China. prove me wrong or as I told before GTFO.. :rofl:

you moron cannot combine wealth of 50 countries to TROLL Indians on this forum, but refuse to combine wealth of 51 countries when it demeans China.. stupidity has limits. do not cross it or else you would be made fun of for obvious and valid reasons.. :D

Let me give a fair comparison to this idiot:

India GDP(PPP) per CAPITA: $4000
China GDP(PPP) per CAPITA: $9000

China Comparison:
8 AFRICAN countries have GDP (PPP) Per capital GREATER then that of China.

India Comparison:
15 AFRICAN countries have GDP(PPP) per capita GREATER then that of India.

But that means that 35 to 42 AFRICAN countries are poorer then China or India. So that means 70% to 84% of African countries are poorer then India/China.

someone gone mad... hee hee... :D

your mind is also White.. seems someone erased it with a rubber... :omghaha:

average of Africa+US is also greater then the average for China. prove me wrong or as I told before GTFO.. :rofl:

you moron cannot combine wealth of 50 countries to TROLL Indians on this forum, but refuse to combine wealth of 51 countries when it demeans China.. stupidity has limits. do not cross it or else you would be made fun of for obvious and valid reasons.. :D

Why would I be mad at some insecure 3rd worlder living in a slum of a country?

average of Africa+US is also greater then the average for China. prove me wrong or as I told before

No, you're the one making the claim brown retard, so go ahead and prove it. The one making the claim should provide the evidence. Like a good servant, support your claim with evidence. Or are you too lazy? Why is it that Indians always ask others to do their work for them? You cannot support your claim that Africa+US is greater than China (not that I even know what this has to do with anything) so it is WRONG.

Besides, you can compare yourself with China all you want. I give you permission slave; I don't care for them.

Let me give a fair comparison to this idiot:

India GDP(PPP) per CAPITA: $4000
China GDP(PPP) per CAPITA: $9000

China comparison:
8 AFRICAN countries have GDP (PPP) Per capital GREATER then that of China.

India Comparison:
15 AFRICAN countries have GDP(PPP) per capita GREATER then that of India.

But that means that 35 to 42 AFRICAN countries are poorer then China or India. So that means 70% to 84% of African countries are poorer then India/China.

I honestly don't care

I said I honestly don't care about your comparisons between China and India; go tell the Chinese that, it doesn't concern me.

Pal, don't take their bait, you might not been here long enough to know how those losers work against the so-called anti-India thread OP.
2 steps: (1)insult, provoke you (2) report you like a wolf gang trying to get you ban.

Thank God there are too few like you in your country. :D
PS - Please stop bombing people all over the world. The world is not a giant hunting arena for you folks. :pissed:
Indians are fine, until you start meeting lots and lots of them in real life. This forum proved that for me in quite a short time.

Obnoxious, insecure, racist, very arrogant (about what? no f'ing clue, probably just to hide behind their lack of achievement), very very dumb. A sad people, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

All I know is that everyone behaves normally under certain circumstances, except Indians. They always act wildly, becoming overemotional due to the simplest of statements.

Look at what, "Africa surpasses India in wealth per person" has done to their brains? Can you imagine if there was an actual criticism directed towards them? I think they would just start raping people.
@American_Millenium -
Racist, third worlder, urine drinking etc etc - what else is left? :azn:

Thank God most are only bashing you and not your race/country. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
非常に多くのバカがここにあります :omghaha:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom