What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

Agree.

He may be quite pathetic but is actually harmless. Just ignore him/her/it and he/she/it will come back with a new too clever by half, but again a giveaway name.

Do you remember there was use to be a supposedly German guy also, what was his name gutterdung or something like that! Then there were Japanese, Korean, Viet, Taiwanese, Canadian pretenders who's sole purpose in life seems to be dig garbage to find anything that belittle India. Must be a sorry life or may be they work under Indian managers! :lol:

What can you do but to rise above these idiots show empathy.

Do you remember there was use to be a supposedly German guy also, what was his name gutterdung or something like that! Then there were Japanese, Korean, Viet, Taiwanese, Canadian pretenders who's sole purpose in life seems to be dig garbage to find anything that belittle India. Must be a sorry life or may be they work under Indian managers! :lol:

What can you do but to rise above these idiots show empathy.

Agree.

More than contempt, such zombis deserve pity.

First point is ur title saying Africa surpasses india in per capital gdp.. In 1970 s indian per capital gdp less than african poorest country somalia.. My question is which year India surpassed africa ? Really india catching up africa.. Before posting a thread title.. Do some reserch because u r wasting other's time..
With limited resource, one tenth of land area, 12 times population density india catching up africa.. Then what should be the thread title? This showing you are over biased..
You took random data from a source and without research put a wrong title..

A continent consist rich and poor nations.. Use common sense before comparing a nation's gdp with a continent's..

You are repeating figures 4700 and 4900.. What is your point behind this.. What is u r trying to say giving these figures ??

The indian poster's strongly believes you are a false flagger.. Why? Bcos you are posting such stupid threads..

congrats to India for finally catching up to Africa in GDP per capita. So is this measured in nominal dollar or PPP

congrats to India for finally catching up to Africa in GDP per capita. So is this measured in nominal dollar or PPP

Pls go and post this in threads about our neighbouring countries,that have much less per capita income than us

Pls go and post this in threads about our neighbouring countries,that have much less per capita income than us

These pathetic people need to look inwards rather than obsess with us. We have only contempt for this pathetic obsession.

His own country is 101 on the HDI, behind Tonga and Dominican republic in Africa.

His per capita income is less than Botswana in Africa as well.

But the primitive zombi has to obsess with us for some reason!

When are you going to catch up with Tonga and Botswana? ;)

Seriously, despite getting so much insults and contempt (not only as individual but for your country when we don't intend to do that), why obsess with India?

Why not just shoo away... ;)

Why this pathetic insecurity just because they roll tanks over you if you dare speak out in your own country!

These pathetic people need to look inwards rather than obsess with us. We have only contempt for this pathetic obsession.

His own country is 101 on the HDI, behind Tonga and Dominican republic in Africa.

His per capita income is less than Botswana in Africa as well.

But the primitive zombi has to obsess with us for some reason!

When are you going to catch up with Tonga and Botswana? ;)

Seriously, despite getting so much insults and contempt (not only as individual but for your country when we don't intend to do that), why obsess with India?

Why not just shoo away... ;)

Why this pathetic insecurity just because they roll tanks over you if you dare speak out in your own country!

I'm certain that without looking it up, Taiwan and US both have higher GDP than Tonga and Botswana. But this topic is about India so don't derail the thread. India is about to pass Africa in GDP per capita. So I'm curious if its measure by PPP or nominal. if you don't know, no need to respond.

I'm certain that without looking it up, Taiwan and US both have higher GDP than Tonga and Botswana. But this topic is about India so don't derail the thread. India is about to pass Africa in GDP per capita. So I'm curious if its measure by PPP or nominal. if you don't know, no need to respond.

Just shoo off...

Your China is behind Tonga and Botswana. Obsess with that, not with us.

We have only contempt for obsessed zombis like you...

And I hear curiosity can be fatal for you. CPC certainly doesn't encourage it. ;)

A lots of reason China's economy can grow its because its neighbors that share the similar culture as China such as Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong invest a lot in China to make it grow. Seems like GD, SL or Pakistan would not be investing in India to make it grow any time soon. Any reason that Indian economy and manufacturing is not growing.

Just shoo off...

Your China is behind Tonga and Botswana. Obsess with that, not with us.

We have only contempt for obsessed zombis like you...

I'm not from China. But originally from Taiwan. And I hate bragging people. No one brags here more than Indians do. Even Indians here agree on that point.

I'm not from China. But originally from Taiwan. And I hate bragging people. No one brags here more than Indians do. Even Indians here agree on that point.

We don't give a damn to you or what you like or hate.

Just don't obsess with India.How difficult could that be to understand?

Or the centuries of humiliation and the Q hairstyle has made you incapable of comprehension!

We don't give a damn to people like you. Just shoo off...

We don't give a damn to you or what you like or hate.

Just don't obsess with India.How difficult could that be to understand?

Or the centuries of humiliation and the Q hairstyle has made you incapable of comprehension!

We don't give a damn to people like you. Just shoo off...

This thread is about Indian wealth per capita and I'm posting about the topic. But because you disagree with facts, you attack me instead. Instead of attacking me, you should work harder to make your country better. Instead of defending your country all the time and brag about India, it won't hurt to look at the reality. Read up on the 12 step program and the first step is to admit that you need help.

A lots of reason China's economy can grow its because its neighbors that share the similar culture as China such as Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong invest a lot in China to make it grow. Seems like GD, SL or Pakistan would not be investing in India to make it grow any time soon. Any reason that Indian economy and manufacturing is not growing.

Are you really taiwanese ,i dont see you saying any thing in threads about taiwan..if you really are i have some questions for you ,it will be really intresting.

Are you really taiwanese ,i dont see you saying any thing in threads about taiwan..if you really are i have some questions for you ,it will be really intresting.

Open up a new thread to talk about Taiwan. this thread is about India.

This thread is about Indian wealth per capita and I'm posting about the topic. But because you disagree with facts, you attack me instead. Instead of attacking me, you should work harder to make your country better. Instead of defending your country all the time and brag about India, it won't hurt to look at the reality. Read up on the 12 step program and the first step is to admit that you need help.

I am working hard in India to make it better.

I didn't run to another country to get my fill of opium like you. ;)

And I care for my country, not obsess with another one like you!

A country that doesn't give a damn to zombis like you.

Now it is your turn to return to China and make it better than Tonga and Botswana.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom