What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

No he is not. He very obviously used Google translate, plus he regularly flames China on this forum.

Just check his post history, no Chinese person would insult China and praise America in the way that he does.

He told us his name is John Stossel. :omghaha:

No he is not. He very obviously used Google translate, plus he regularly flames China on this forum.

Just check his post history, no Chinese person would insult China and praise America in the way that he does.

Not that it matters, Chinese and Indians on this forum are already at full hostility level with each other to begin with.

True that. Its sad really. I hope things change.

I am pretty sure per capita income is a far better economic indicator than wealth per adult.

Also, Africas wealth per adult is slightly higher because of countries like Tunisia, Libya, Algeria, Egypt , South Africa etc. Other individual Africans countries must be at a lower end than India.

Because it says so in the report, and this entire thread is simply based on the report. Try reading the actual report or the very simple table.

Ugh, I'll say this again. Countries like Sudan and Algeria are not even making money off of this supposed oil that they have. I've even tried to baby you by posting simple sources for you to just scroll up and down on and see for yourself.

So whats your point then?? India is not wealthy?? I think majority of the Indians are aware of this fact...Most of us are not living under any denial mode... Thank you for showing your concerns based on this report...

IMF downgrades Indian economic forecast from 2013 out to 2018 while upgrading forecasts for European and Chinese economies.

China $8.9 trillion

Germany $3.5 trillion
France $2.7 trillion
UK $2.5 trillion

India $1.7 trillion :omghaha:

China $13.7 trillion

Germany $4.3 trillion
France $3.4 trillion
UK $3.2 trillion

India $2.4 trillion :rofl:

India is pathetic, poorer than Africa HAHAHAHA

Ok....good. Now send me money. :devil:

Seriously - Do you have anything extra to add?
Because according to Credit Suisse, India has already been proved to be worse than Africa type shytehole where children breed into poverty, eat 'raw hearts of humans' to survive. Somalia, Uganda and Co have way better living standards than India.

Btw - Any other source - ie other than 'Credit Suisse'? This is important because their sources can't be cross examined :undecided:

Internet and anonymous forums are great, nothing exposes people's feelings more than these and gives others the opportunity to learn. I am pretty sure OP is a genuine WASP or at least white American person, its quite obvious from his posts.

I have one question @American_Millenium, did you have this impression about Indians before you came to this forum? How is your personal experience with Indians in real life in the US?

My personal experience has been that Indians are fairly well mannered in real life, specially in the US as most are from educated and professional class and like most people they don't expose their real feelings to casual acquaintance or friends.

I have also another data point about impression on Indians. This website:
MissyUSA.com

There is around 50,000 Korean members in this website, who are living in the US. I know someone who frequents this website, like I am here in PDF and the consensus there is that Indians (in the US) are one of the most obnoxious people on earth, mainly because of their arrogance, despite the fact that India is still an underdeveloped nation.

To further solidify impression about Indians, every one needs to visit a website called Bharat Rakshak. There you can see the Hindutva supremacist Indian worldview in full bloom.

I have several theories about the origin of Indian arrogance and obnoxious behavior:

1. They come from a poor country and in the West they know well how to work the system, passing tests and getting advanced degrees (memorization is a special skill for Brahmins as they had to store the scriptures in memory, paper was introduced much later). Because of this they have reached high income levels. Many have done well in business as well. This disproportionate wealth, compared to their much poorer countrymen back home gives these expatriates an elevated sense of self worth, resulting in the obnoxious arrogance. Indians working for good salaries in the IT outsourcing industry in India, probably have a similar situation.

2. Ancestors of Brahmins who migrated to the subcontinent some 5000-6000 years back, mixed with local population, but at some point they tried to prevent diluting their "Aryan" genetic pool, hence they created the Caste system. The higher Castes have since then looked down on lower castes, and this Caste system carries over that ancient hatred of local indigenous Dravidian people. The love of whiter skin and hatred of darker skin is due to this history. So when a real white person portrays India in a negative way, a people they look up to with admiration and respect, the reaction as we see here is incredulous disbelief.

Today, an average Indian would have more hatred for an average Bangladeshi than an average Pakistani, even though both follow the same religion, because Pakistan is more Aryan, which they admire and Bangladesh is more Dravidian, which they despise. One more proof of the theory No. 2 above. I have gotten so disgusted with this kind of irrational racial hatred, just because I sport a Bangladeshi flag, that I stopped having any discussions with any Indians in any anonymous forums, while in real life, I have no problem being casual friends with Indians.

The other interesting thing I noticed is that an average Bangladeshi or Pakistani despite having significant overlap with Indians genetically, do not, for the most part, engage in similar behaviors, what in your opinion could be the cause for this?

Does all of these have any real world implications? I think they do. People's feelings percolate in public and foreign policy, specially in a democracy. And India's neighbor countries know full well who and what India is and Indians are and what they are capable of. Each and every neighbor of India is disgusted with this country's bullying, abusive behavior and unwanted interference in their internal affairs.

It is good that the whole world is now becoming aware of the true inner nature of this so called "shining" India. Again a big thank you to American_Millenium for exposing some (quite a big majority) Indians for who they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMF downgrades Indian economic forecast from 2013 out to 2018 while upgrading forecasts for European and Chinese economies.

China $8.9 trillion

Germany $3.5 trillion
France $2.7 trillion
UK $2.5 trillion

India $1.7 trillion :omghaha:

China $13.7 trillion

Germany $4.3 trillion
France $3.4 trillion
UK $3.2 trillion

India $2.4 trillion :rofl:

Year: 2200

China 10,000 Trillion

India 20 Trillion

off course the secret of the 10,000 Trillion economy is CCP accounting...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You were the one who 'popped out of nowhere' and started attacking an entire country

I did not come out of nowhere, nor has anyone else. Stop being childish. Take a look at my comments history if you want to see why I even bother criticizing Indians. I have probably met one Indian who acted like a normal person here, but the rest are obnoxious, insecure, racist d-bags. If they continue with their degenerate personalities then I WILL continue to bring them down a notch, like I have you with your clearly expressed feeling of being insulted.

What purpose does highlighting the fact that Africa has a higher per capita wealth than India have?

LOL!! This is the World Affairs forum. If you are offended or embarrassed with Africa's surpassing of you, take it up with them. Jeez, the insecurity of Indians is quite astonishing!

"Post anything about others, but even a simple article, which only half relates to India, do NOT post that or we will feel insulted and question your reasons for doing so"

Is that the way you feel? This whole time, it's been you coming on to me; I said nothing to you until you, "appeared out of nowhere" and started going 'aaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm riiiiiichhhh like the 150% of Indians that are also multi-gilloonaires and can buy all u americans monay'. That's how you sound, and you should know that not all Americans on the internet are average joes, and so one day you'll come across the wrong person. That day has arrived for you.

THe OP seems to be another Idotic HAfizz wanabe.

Dident even bother to read his own fking post. What a false flagging oriental douche.

Every Indian is an insecure d-bag apparently. You are all clones of each other, with no creativity to create your own opinions.

Didn't even bother to read the post, but have already concluded I am a false-flagger 'oriental'. This kind of attitude is exclusive to Indians.

Africa's + US wealth per person is much much more then China's wealth per person

Result - Africa is more wealthy then poverty stricken China..

the more you laugh at the foolishness of the thread starter the lesser it is.

:laugh::laugh:

I can't laugh at the foolishness of this comment. It's too stupid, and it's the second time you've repeated it.

You can't even read a simple report? The wealth of the average African has surpassed the wealth of the average Indian.

Too hard for that high-IQ Indian mathematical mind?

Are you sure africa SURPASSES India.. Please confirm when india surpassed Africa .. Because 40 years ago indian gdp per person equal africa's poorest nation Somalia.. 25 years ago indian gdp per capita was only one sixth of egypt..

What does the report say?

Africa average wealth: $4,900
India average wealth: $4,700

Think about it if you have to.

1. "everything you said is true" - We eat hearts of human beings raw :devil:

2. " I'm just happy you're pissed off at that" - Good that you are happy. There are very few things to be happy about in the institution that you are currently in. Your sadism and 'I don't give a shyte' is reason no. 1 why you go ahead and murder thousands of people in Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Pakistan(drone attacks) etc etc - damn, the list keeps growing. As for 'pissed'(sic) - nah... not your reply, but that of some cheerleaders is what is worrying. You, my friend, are beyond that :D

3. 'He was an American, you responded by saying that he was a German. The conclusion is that you don't know what you're talking about' - Epic fail. Calm down and read it. This way you will be terrible in Aptitude. Being born a German one can become an American citizen. Many did after WW2 as well. Einstein did a little earlier. You could have been 100% correct if you said Einstein died an American. Clear? :azn:

First, we are killing terrorists; bringing that up is completely irrelevant.

Second, I said Einstein was an American. This statement is not wrong. Indians are always playing with words and making worthless arguments that have no value whatsoever. You know what I meant, and I know what your joke of an argument is trying to say, so cut it out and move on.

He unknowingly exposed himself in post #49

Originally Posted by IndoCarib

See I told you ! Only chinese say such things. So when will you come out of the closet ! ??

我使用谷歌翻译,但我敢肯定,你太傻了,想想反正。

Indians are far stupider than I give them credit for. Honest to god.

Not that it matters, Chinese and Indians on this forum are already at full hostility level with each other to begin with.

I have far more respect for Chinese people on this forum (and in fact people of any nationality) than I do Indians.

I have responded to Chinese people usually praising the downfall of the US, whilst living in the US!! It's stupid and deserves a response. I've also responded to Chinese nationalists who keep talking about how they are more powerful than us; that's basically it, I've left the good majority of Chinese folks alone.

He told us his name is John Stossel. :omghaha:

I never told you that, you found out yourself, and I don't know how you did.

You think this is a name of Chinese origin? Do you also happen to have been diagnosed as medically retarded?

EDIT: I can see you got it from my OP from an image that wasn't posted properly.

Internet and anonymous forums are great, nothing exposes people's feelings more than these and gives others the opportunity to learn. I am pretty sure OP is a genuine WASP or at least white American person, its quite obvious from his posts.

I have one question @American_Millenium, did you have this impression about Indians before you came to this forum? How is your personal experience with Indians in real life in the US?

Indians are fine, until you start meeting lots and lots of them in real life. This forum proved that for me in quite a short time.

Obnoxious, insecure, racist, very arrogant (about what? no f'ing clue, probably just to hide behind their lack of achievement), very very dumb. A sad people, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

All I know is that everyone behaves normally under certain circumstances, except Indians. They always act wildly, becoming overemotional due to the simplest of statements.

Look at what, "Africa surpasses India in wealth per person" has done to their brains? Can you imagine if there was an actual criticism directed towards them? I think they would just start raping people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't laugh at the foolishness of this comment. It's too stupid, and it's the second time you've repeated it.

You can't even read a simple report? The wealth of the average African has surpassed the wealth of the average Indian.

Too hard for that high-IQ Indian mathematical mind?

What does the report say?

Africa average wealth: $4,900
India average wealth: $4,700

Think about it if you have to.

First, we are killing terrorists; bringing that up is completely irrelevant.

Second, I said Einstein was an American. This statement is not wrong. Indians are always playing with words and making worthless arguments that have no value whatsoever. You know what I meant, and I know what your joke of an argument is trying to say, so cut it out and move on.

Sigh: You are using word "Surpass" without knowing it's meaning. Let me dumb it down to you. In order for Africa to "surpass" India, India should have had more wealth per adult than Africa in the first place. That is what 'Surpass" means. By the data that posted by you, It is clear that Africa had higher wealth per adult in 2012. And if I go by other posters, India always had lower wealth per adult than Africa. In that case, one can't use word "Surpass". It is like saying US surpasses China in total wealth per adult.... got it??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom