What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

They were chinese, unlike Mughals who conquered you and made your language persian, unlike British who owned you and created your country. You even made English your national language :rofl: :rofl:

They were as much Chinese as japanese are Chinese. :omghaha:

They were chinese, unlike Mughals who conquered you and made your language persian, unlike British who owned you and created your country. You even made English your national language :rofl: :rofl:

Now Mongols are chinese.....if they where they would have been called something like chingols :rofl:

Credit Suisse Global Wealth Report
October 2013

bjiCw36.png

EDIT: I underlined total wealth, not wealth per adult; wealth per adult is the 3rd column

Global%20Wealth%20Report.png

Go Africa!

http://images.smh.com.au/file/2013/...ort_2013_WEB_low%20pdf.pdf?rand=1381288140715

people say americans are dumb thank god today i saw his post...anyway if africa surpasses india cheers to africa we indians are not worried we are just waiting for 2014

LOL, I see indian axx burning when someone posted stats that make india less shining.
Bubble bursted! :laughcry:
A$$ burning? Why would that happen on illiterate banter?*

And you're a legend in your own right here. Buddha is Indian, remember?
Gandhi is British :woot:

What was that ?, kindly jog my memory im not in the habit of remembering idiots.

Quote the conversation? Though do it on ur own risk ,u might just show more ppl how much of an assclown u are.

They were as much Chinese as japanese are Chinese. :omghaha:

You're right. japanese has 30% haplogroup 03 and their civilization is based on han chinese.

Indians are quite persian and british, coz you were their slaves for 500 years :laughcry:

people say americans are dumb thank god today i saw his post...anyway if africa surpasses india cheers to africa we indians are not worried we are just waiting for 2014

He is a Chinese with American flags.

You're right. japanese has 30% haplogroup 03 and their civilization is based on han chinese.

Indians are quite persian and british, coz you were their slaves for 500 years :laughcry:

So, you declared your former masters as Chinese. :wacko:

@Fattyacids - reported. Folks - don't attack people personally. Just report and let the mods do the cleanup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now Mongols are chinese.....if they where they would have been called something like chingols :rofl:

Even Martians are Chinese and moon is the part of China due to some 9 Craters line the part of Qing Empire.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom