What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

THe OP seems to be another Idotic HAfizz wanabe.

Dident even bother to read his own fking post. What a false flagging oriental douche.

Indians often resort to personal attack whenever they lose a debate/argument/discussion.

Haha HAfiz , ur literally not worth my time mate, i can fell my life wasting away just typing this. Ur the most inconsequential ant here. If u call this winning ,Keep wining mate. Make me much happier with myself and the state of Pakistani intellect.

Id rather respond to Razpak with more articulate words cus he at least has some fregin comprehension capability.ur just pathetic:tup:

Haha HAfiz , ur literally not worth my time mate, i can fell my life wasting away just typing this. Ur the most inconsequential ant here. If u call this winning ,Keep wining mate. Make me much happier with myself and the state of Pakistani intellect.

Id rather respond to Razpak with more articulate words cus he at least has some fregin comprehension capability.ur just pathetic:tup:

Hafizzz is a legend in this forum!

Einstein was an American, thanks for that. Try to spell Einstein correctly though.

You must be REALLY stupid. The wealth per person metric is already done for you. 3rd column supah-powah.

This A-hole is definitely not a white American, he's either a Pakistani or a Chinese.

Nice thread, filled with hypocrites of all races and nationalities and a lot of dum @$$es as well. Degrading each other but failing to see their own problems, goes for everybody. For some reason everyone thinks they are superior to others haha and some guys judge an entire country after interacting with a few on the internet that too on a defence website :lol:.

Nice job people, keep it classy.

Africa's + US wealth per person is much much more then China's wealth per person

Result - Africa is more wealthy then poverty stricken China..

the more you laugh at the foolishness of the thread starter the lesser it is.

:laugh::laugh:

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person.

Are you sure africa SURPASSES India.. Please confirm when india surpassed Africa .. Because 40 years ago indian gdp per person equal africa's poorest nation Somalia.. 25 years ago indian gdp per capita was only one sixth of egypt..

Does not really matter if Africa surpassed India or not, its really bad for people or a country to be that poor.

LOL, I see indian axx burning when someone posted stats that make india less shining.
Bubble bursted! :laughcry:

LMAO
My point exactly , no self respecting person on this planet would risk becoming a legend ON this forum and be branded as an Nolife.

And you're a legend in your own right here. Buddha is Indian, remember?
Gandhi is British :woot:

No one said otherwise. He was an American, you responded by saying that he was a German. The conclusion is that you don't know what you're talking about. Now you are backtracking and saying he was in fact an American, just only at the end of his life.

No one cares, he's an American :) I'm just happy you're pissed off at that.

I'm sorry but people don't find your slum of a country that interesting. I was reading the report when I noticed this surprising fact, which is why I posted it.

Outside of the constant coups and civil wars, everything you said is true.

1. "everything you said is true" - We eat hearts of human beings raw :devil:

2. " I'm just happy you're pissed off at that" - Good that you are happy. There are very few things to be happy about in the institution that you are currently in. Your sadism and 'I don't give a shyte' is reason no. 1 why you go ahead and murder thousands of people in Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Pakistan(drone attacks) etc etc - damn, the list keeps growing. As for 'pissed'(sic) - nah... not your reply, but that of some cheerleaders is what is worrying. You, my friend, are beyond that :D

3. 'He was an American, you responded by saying that he was a German. The conclusion is that you don't know what you're talking about' - Epic fail. Calm down and read it. This way you will be terrible in Aptitude. Being born a German one can become an American citizen. Many did after WW2 as well. Einstein did a little earlier. You could have been 100% correct if you said Einstein died an American. Clear? :azn:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom