What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

So basically you summarized your intellectual capcity in one post:

Either I am too lazy (like all Indians) to read something that would take 60 seconds, or I'm too stupid that it would take way longer than that.

Also, you resort to the oh so typical retarded gif response, thinking that this is going to earn you points for making a snarky and cool remark.

How original my muuuulionaire, savvy, Indian intellectual!

I have demonstrated my intellectual capacity in real life.

I'm multi tasking at the moment. My second monitor is taken up with my uni and work material, while my laptop has this website, Facebook etc open.

Here's a question from one of my tutorial sheets, I answered both questions in about 3 minutes. Please go ahead and demonstrate your intellectual capacity and lack of laziness by doing it too.

http://school.mech.uwa.edu.au/unit/ENSC3001/Tutorial_9_2010_SerialChains-PDF.pdf

]

And I can guarantee an idiot like you who has the time to write 600 word posts on the Internet for every reply does not have the time to make oneself successful.

Go ahead, show me your bank account. I'll show you a picture of my house, real estate is where my family's wealth is.

You are far more stupid than I had initially thought. 300 comments vs. 600 comments. Which is higher?

It also takes the average person at least 2-3x the amount of time to write a comment as it would to read one, so your dumb *ahem* doesn't even realize that the comment you posted probably took longer for you to write then the time it would take for you to read my response (which was actually only double your douchy imma richa than youuuu! 3rd world comment).

PS: Please, show us your house, we are all oh so interested to see it :rofl: (How many rich people act the way you do? You are a slum-dog, nothing more.)

I have demonstrated my intellectual capacity in real life.

I'm multi tasking at the moment. My second monitor is taken up with my uni and work material, while my laptop has this website, Facebook etc open.

Here's a question from one of my tutorial sheets, I answered both questions in about 3 minutes. Please go ahead and demonstrate your intellectual capacity and lack of laziness by doing it too.

http://school.mech.uwa.edu.au/unit/ENSC3001/Tutorial_9_2010_SerialChains-PDF.pdf

Do you feel like you have an insecure life? Maybe wanting to prove yourself to anonymous internet commentators has revealed your glaring insecurities about what you feel you are? A little rut in your self-confidence, maybe? LOL, you're going crazy, all over the place.

F** I actually have a kid here showing me his study material and trying to show off he can multi-task, all while pulling images off the web of large Indian houses, oh so subservient in his need to impress me. Haha, you're like on a leash pal.

You are far more stupid than I had initially thought. 300 comments vs. 600 comments. Which is higher?

It also takes the average person at least 2-3x the amount of time to write a comment as it would to read one, so your dumb *ahem* doesn't even realize that the comment you posted probably took longer for you to write then the time it would take for you to read my response (which was actually only double your douchy imma richa than youuuu! 3rd world comment).

PS: Please, show us your house, we are all oh so interested to see it :rofl: (How many rich people act the way you do? You are a slum-dog, nothing more.)

Buddy I signed up in April 2013, I've made 547 posts in that time. 7 months, 547 posts. That's about 2.6 posts per day.

You signed up in August 2013, with 308 posts. 3 months. That is about 3.4 posts per day.

I also have a reason to be here. I'm on this forum because I was instructed to remain abreast of global military developments etc by the Wing Commander who is my mentor in the RAAF.

What is yours?

Once I get home from uni, I'll take a picture, just for you ;)

Do you feel like you have an insecure life? Maybe wanting to prove yourself to anonymous internet commentators has revealed your glaring insecurities about what you feel you are? A little rut in your self-confidence, maybe? LOL, you're going crazy, all over the place.

F** I actually have a kid here showing me his study material and trying to show off he can multi-task, all while pulling images off the web of large Indian houses, oh so subservient in his need to impress me. Haha, you're like on a leash pal.

I haven't shown you a single picture yet buddy. I don't know what you're talking about.

But lookie me, I thought you were of a higher intellectual ability, a simple kinematic chain question should take you but 30 seconds to solve.

I'm not here to impress you, I'm here to show you up as the idiot that you are.

Buddy I signed up in April 2013, I've made 547 posts in that time. 7 months, 547 posts. That's about 2.6 posts per day.

You signed up in August 2013, with 308 posts. 3 months. That is about 3.4 posts per day.

I also have a reason to be here. I'm on this forum because I was instructed to remain abreast of global military developments etc by the Wing Commander who is my mentor in the RAAF.

What is yours?

Once I get home from uni, I'll take a picture, just for you ;)

Are you being intentionally obtuse or do you just have a short-term memory? You are the one who's obsessing over the number and length of comments that I've made, not me. Mine was a simple response to you. Your defensiveness reveals a lot about you.

I'm on this forum because I was instructed to remain abreast of global military developments etc by the Wing Commander who is my mentor in the RAAF.

So you are in the RAAF, you are studying in a great school, and you are a millionaire in your 20's. So basically, no different from every other anonymous internet commentator. :rofl:

Where's that picture buddy? You seem to forget all of the proofs you want to show the world.... Show us your Indian palace.

I never compared the GDP, and this report does not say anything about GDP.

This is total wealth, divided by the adult population. The North African countries are not oil-rich, with the exception of Libya (which won't play a significant influence on the final numbers anyway, because they hold only 0.6% of the entire African population). Countries like Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, and Morocco do NOT derive significant prosperity from their oil reserves, nor are their per capita GDP's or per capita wealth (the latter is the only one being assessed in the report) even average for the 3rd world. They are not rich countries. We are not talking about Saudi Arabia or Qatar here, and like I said, it wouldn't matter if we were; Libya for example has virtually no influence on the final numbers.

Edit: Quick reference to the oil production and oil reserve numbers prove that most North African nations don't derive significant wealth from any oil they have (if they have it in the first place; many do not).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production

ohk.. Really what you are trying to say through this thread?? What is the objective ?? Pls explain.. Simply in a few words..

Are you being intentionally obtuse or do you just have a short-term memory? You are the one who's obsessing over the number and length of comments that I've made, not me. Mine was a simple response to you. Your defensiveness reveals a lot about you.

So you are in the RAAF, you are studying in a great school, and you are a millionaire in your 20's. So basically, no different from every other anonymous internet commentator. :rofl:

Where's that picture buddy? You seem to forget all of the proofs you want to show the world.... Show us your Indian palace.

I am a RAAF university sponsored student. Technically a member of the RAAF but not an officer until I go through the OTS.

I study at UWA. it's in top 100 of unis in the world.

Two lines of text =/= obsession

600 words is about a whole A4 page of text. That my friend, is obsession.

I'm still in one of the computer labs at UWA. I'm not going home until my assignment is done. In any case it is 6PM now, there's way too much traffic on the freeway. Once I get home, if there's still sunlight, I'd be more than happy to take a picture of my home for you. Outside only, mind you.

EDIT: And yes, at times I am intentionally obtuse. An example of fighting fire with fire.

I never compared the GDP, and this report does not say anything about GDP.

This is total wealth, divided by the adult population. The North African countries are not oil-rich, with the exception of Libya (which won't play a significant influence on the final numbers anyway, because they hold only 0.6% of the entire African population). Countries like Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia, and Morocco do NOT derive significant prosperity from their oil reserves, nor are their per capita GDP's or per capita wealth (the latter is the only one being assessed in the report) even average for the 3rd world. They are not rich countries. We are not talking about Saudi Arabia or Qatar here, and like I said, it wouldn't matter if we were; Libya for example has virtually no influence on the final numbers.

Edit: Quick reference to the oil production and oil reserve numbers prove that most North African nations don't derive significant wealth from any oil they have (if they have it in the first place; many do not).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_oil_production

I do not really still understand...How did YOU manage to conclude that Africa surpassed India in terms of "wealth per adult"... In fact few decades back India was called a poor country... nevertheless, I can conclude by saying we surpassed Africa in terms of "total wealth"... even though most african nations have more resource and energy than India...

Secondly, I cannot discount the fact that India relies on Oil imports, whereas many African countries such as Sudan, Algeria, Nigeria and few others are blessed with Oil...

I am a RAAF university sponsored student. Technically a member of the RAAF but not an officer until I go through the OTS.

I study at UWA. it's in top 100 of unis in the world.

Two lines of text =/= obsession

600 words is about a whole A4 page of text. That my friend, is obsession.

I'm still in one of the computer labs at UWA. I'm not going home until my assignment is done. In any case it is 6PM now, there's way too much traffic on the freeway. Once I get home, if there's still sunlight, I'd be more than happy to take a picture of my home for you. Outside only, mind you.

EDIT: And yes, at times I am intentionally obtuse. An example of fighting fire with fire.

No, your repeated attempts at illiciting a response from me regarding your fake wealth is the obsession.

Fire with fire? I don't even know you, I never even made a comment to you; you're the one who popped out of nowhere and started screaming 'IM RICH IM RICH I CAN BUY YOUR HOUSE AND EVERYTHING YOU OWN'. LOL, if that's not insecurity, I'm not sure what is... and the fact that Indians have done this exact same thing towards all the members of this forum is just all the more embarrassing to your kin. You are all a bunch of wannabe's.

You don't have to post a picture of your house by the way. Not only do I know you're saying that you'll do it later because you want to wait until no one's thinking about it anymore, but I don't care anyway.

You've taken this simple forum on per person wealth in India and Africa, into a rapidly degentrating obsession with proving the size of your house and trying to convince us that you've got a lot of money... in addition to being in the military... in addition to studying at a good school... in addition to being a teenager.

Haha! That's so cute, if you weren't exhibiting the typical mental retardation of the average slum dog.

I do not really still understand...How did YOU manage to conclude that Africa surpassed India in terms of "wealth per adult"... In fact few decades back India was called a poor country... nevertheless, I can conclude by saying we surpassed Africa in terms of "total wealth"... even though most african nations have more resource and energy than India...

Because it says so in the report, and this entire thread is simply based on the report. Try reading the actual report or the very simple table.

Secondly, I cannot discount the fact that India relies on Oil imports, whereas many African countries such as Sudan, Algeria, Nigeria and few others are blessed with Oil...

Ugh, I'll say this again. Countries like Sudan and Algeria are not even making money off of this supposed oil that they have. I've even tried to baby you by posting simple sources for you to just scroll up and down on and see for yourself.

The guy on fox news was not Black or Hispanic or anything else. Stossel is a German name. Indians wear their stupidity as a badge of honor.

I won't lie, I don't much like the Indians on this forum.

Nobody does either !

Indians can beg African countries for aid now.

You mean the aid India is getting from the U.K is not enough ? :yay:

No, your repeated attempts at illiciting a response from me regarding your fake wealth is the obsession.

Fire with fire? I don't even know you, I never even made a comment to you; you're the one who popped out of nowhere and started screaming 'IM RICH IM RICH I CAN BUY YOUR HOUSE AND EVERYTHING YOU OWN'. LOL, if that's not insecurity, I'm not sure what is... and the fact that Indians have done this exact same thing towards all the members of this forum is just all the more embarrassing to your kin. You are all a bunch of wannabe's.

You don't have to post a picture of your house by the way. Not only do I know you're saying that you'll do it later because you want to wait until no one's thinking about it anymore, but I don't care anyway.

You've taken this simple forum on per person wealth in India and Africa, into a rapidly degentrating obsession with proving the size of your house and trying to convince us that you've got a lot of money... in addition to being in the military... in addition to studying at a good school... in addition to being a teenager.

Haha! That's so cute, if you weren't exhibiting the typical mental retardation of the average slum dog.

I have elicited a response from you. Not 'illicit'.

You have come to this forum for reasons that God only knows. You were the one who 'popped out of nowhere' and started attacking an entire country. What purpose does highlighting the fact that Africa has a higher per capita wealth than India have? You then continued onwards from there to make racist comments that would be shameful for any American who isn't an inbred like yourself.

Other than us two, nobody's thinking about it right now. I honestly do not care if you believe me or not, my initial disgust at seeing your posts has faded away.

There was a Chinese member from Perth here before, he claimed that I was a liar. I gave him my email address so that I could prove those things that I claimed. I added him on Facebook, he turned out to be a fairly nice guy, in line with what I generally believed Chinese people to be like.

I would tag him here but I don't remember his forum username. Chieng something

False flag scum doing his usual India bashing while the mods eat popcorn and watch. This forum is going to the dogs

"False Flag" ???

I noticed that Indian Trolls here always play the "False Flag" card whenever someone post a comment or a News Article that does not shed positive light on India.

These Indian Trolls always "claim" that the person must be either a Pakistani or Chinese when Indian trolls have NO PROOF whatsoever. They BLINDLY INSIST that the person "must" be a Pakistani or Chinese since these two ethnic groups are India's enemy number 1 and 2.

Are all Indians absolute retards?

I have no doubts about it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom