What's new

Africa surpasses India in wealth per person - Credit Suisse Wealth Report

Do a search under your name and the subject I mentioned.

Again if u had better literary skill u would have read that im not in the habit of wasting unnecessary time on idiots, so if u want to take something up, quote it in front of me. as Simple as that.

I have a feeling that i facepalmed myself out of that convo. But go ahead.Dimwits usually take that as a sign of victory.

Again if u had better literary skill u would have read that im not in the habit of wasting unnecessary time on idiots, so if u want to take something up, quote it in front of me. as Simple as that.

I have a feeling that i facepalmed myself out of that convo. But go ahead.Dimwits usually take that as a sign of victory.

When one has a selection bias, he can't see the man in the mirror, LOL. It's as simple as ABC.

What's this Indian Bigot's name ? Russell Peters ?

His name on this forum is arya desa. He has been banned alot of times but keeps coming back here For what?? What is a hater of pakistanis/Muslims doing on this forum that's what i asked him and then he starts talking about Africans and my ethnicity in a negative way.I hope that sh*t head never returns here.

Russel peters is a comedian right?

His name on this forum is arya desa. He has been banned alot of times but keeps coming back here For what?? What is a hater of pakistanis/Muslims doing on this forum that's what i asked him and then he starts talking about Africans and my ethnicity in a negative way.I hope that sh*t head never returns here.

Russel peters is a comedian right?

What ethnicity ? :what:

Uncle (Your Dad) is a Pakistani of Haitian descent so the way I see it you're one part Pakistani & another part Pakistani too ! :azn:

How do you know? Are you a Mod here?

He unknowingly exposed himself in post #49

Originally Posted by IndoCarib

See I told you ! Only chinese say such things. So when will you come out of the closet ! ??

我使用谷歌翻译,但我敢肯定,你太傻了,想想反正。

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...dit-suisse-wealth-report-4.html#ixzz2hQUczYyn

See I told you ! Only chinese say such things. So when will you come out of the closet ! ??

我使用谷歌翻译,但我敢肯定,你太傻了,想想反正。

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...dit-suisse-wealth-report-4.html#ixzz2hQUczYyn

Ok let's suppose he unknowingly exposed himself in post #49. Why is venu claiming he is pakistani then?

我使用谷歌翻译,但我敢肯定,你太傻了,想想反正。

I put the Chinese characters into google translate to understand what he wrote and got this:

I am using Google translate, but I'm sure you are too stupid to think anyway :cheesy:

我使用谷歌翻译,但我敢肯定,你太傻了,想想反正。

mm, the first sentence in Chinese was correct, but the last part was wrong. Google Translate is still not intelligent enough.

Anyway, why are you guys discussing who the OP is? So let me guess, only Indian nationals can post topics related to India? If you disagree with the subject, then explain why.

I think there is nothing wrong to compare a continent with a country, since that's what Credit Suisse did in the report.

我使用谷歌翻译,但我敢肯定,你太傻了,想想反正。

Did you even read what it said? :P

Google translate is very bad when it comes to translating Chinese, you can spot it a mile away.

I mean just look at the sentence.

Did you even read what it said? :P

Google translate is very bad when it comes to translating Chinese, you can spot it a mile away.

I mean just look at the sentence.

But he is a Chinese, he even starting thread for cheerleading for China. :lol:

But he is a Chinese, he even starting thread for cheerleading for China. :lol:

No he is not. He very obviously used Google translate, plus he regularly flames China on this forum.

Just check his post history, no Chinese person would insult China and praise America in the way that he does.

Not that it matters, Chinese and Indians on this forum are already at full hostility level with each other to begin with.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom